- Arc News
What is the Arc Client?
TRIBBLE MAINTENANCE AND RELEASE NOTES - 10/23/17
Tribble has been updated to ST.80.20171016a.5 General:
Dranuur Beach Assault:
- Widened the default range of registry numbers to 1-999999 for all Federation ships.
- Crystalline Entity: The various crystalline entity queues now include a UI bar displaying the current structure of the entity, as well as a bar that appears during absorption phases to show how much it has charged.
- Melting Pot: Set Eschel and Urshcaa (the scientists in the lab) to correctly use Lukari/Kentari faction icons.
- Brushfire: Prisoner outfits have been updated.
- Hearts and Minds: Cooldown timer will not go into effect if player drops mission.
- Resolved an issue on the Elachi bridge that would cause players to float above their chairs.
- Added more color palette options to Skants.
- Resolved an issue that caused chairs on the TNG Galaxy Bridge to be mislabeled as “Park Bench”.
- Personnel working outside of Earth Spacedock should now remember to use an active environmental suit.
- Resolved an issue that would cause Ablative Salvage Pods geo to disappear.
- Updated several minor environment issues throughout the queue.
- Selecting rewards now happens after the scoreboard from Geordi
- Teleport Inhibitors cannot be hurt by enemies until after the third briefing is over.
- Ground mortars and shields will persist for all of phase 2 instead of vanishing after 3 minutes.
- Adjusted fog FX on the Lukari Dranuur Colony
- Resolved an issue that caused bottles on the Dranuur Colony to flicker.
- Chairs and hammocks on the Dranuur Colony will now play the correct animations when used by players.
- Updated several minor environment issues throughout the colony.
Miracle Worker Specialization:
- Powerboard tooltips now state that powerboards can be used on the Dranuur Colony world.
- Resolved an issue where some starships showed an incorrect name in drydock.
- Resolved an issue with the Romulan Miracle Worker Warbirds that was causing them to start with 50 power in all subsystems (before innate bonuses), instead of the intended 40 as is appropriate for Singularity Drives.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Lukari N’kaam Admiralty Ship to be considered a Tactical Ship instead of a Science Ship.
- Resolved an issue that caused the Tal Shiar Adapted Destroy [T6] to come with only 2 device slots. It now has 3, as intended.
- This affects existing versions of this ship.
- Resolved an issue that caused the "Enhanced Projectile Potency" set bonus to not indicate that it increased the recharge speed of Projectile Weapons.
- This is a tooltip change only.
- Resolved an issue that caused some Warp and Singularity Cores to indicate that they gave +1% Power Transfer Rate instead of +100% Power Transfer Rate.
- This is a tooltip change only.
- Resolved an issue where the project to craft the "Generate Ablative Protection III" training manual was named incorrectly
- Resolved an issue that caused the regeneration from the Protomatter Field Projector to have a larger radius than indicated on its tooltip.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Thrai Dreadnought Warbird from using the I.R.W. prefix once renamed.
- All Fleet Starbase Skill Boosts can now be bought at up to 10 at a time.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Target Subsystems from working with Turrets
- The Coalition Traits no longer display buff icons.
- Raider Flanking no longer displays a status icon.
- The details are still visible through the Passives window.
- Addressed several minor text issues throughout multiple tooltips.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Causal Reversion from activating some Miracle Worker Specialization Passives.
- Updated Throw Out the Manual's description to clarify that it only affects Hull or Hitpoint heals.
- Resolved an issue where mousing over Security Escort could cause extreme FPS drops.
- Subspace Eddy Console:
- Increased the damage dealt by eddies.
- Resolved an issue that was preventing the radius of Subspace Eddies from scaling with Control Expertise.
- Significantly improved the description.
- Resolved an issue that caused the damage of the Tzenkethi Retrofit Assault Cannon to not be scaled by the appropriate Herald Kit Frames.
- Resolved an issue that caused the House Martok Disruptor Beam Array to do less damage than intended in some cases.
- The pull strength of Gravity Well has been increased at all ranks.
- Resolved an issue that would prevent Causal Reversion from activating the Prevailing Engine - Overcharge proc.
- Resolved an issue that would allow some abilities to continuously activate the Prevailing Engine - Overcharge proc.
- Resolved an issue that could cause Sensor Analysis to apply a Defense Rating Debuff or a Damage Debuff to an ally the corresponding secondary deflector was equipped.
- Resolved an issue that could cause the Efficient Bio-Circuitry set bonus to fail to affect the Neutronic Torpedo in some cases.
- Increased the damage and pull strength of the Spatial Sinkhole console.
- Increased the damage dealt by the Microprojectile Barrage console.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the duty officer that grants increased defense rating while pets are in defense mode from working with all carrier pets.
- Resolved an issue that prevented Sonic Suppression Field from working with some ground weapons.
- Resolved an issue that prevented the Armor Penetration on Precision Offensive from working with some ground weapons.
- Added icons to various buffs and debuffs.
- Resolved an issue where the Bridge Officer Abilities in the abilities list of the Stations UI would not be correctly skinned to the player's faction.
- The Tzenkethi Opus will now use a unique icon instead of the Starfleet logo.