test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Accelerated Officer Training Packs

tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
Are the Accelerated Officer Training Packs one per character or one per account?

Thought I'd double-check with others who have claimed one before claiming my own.
tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif

Comments

• Options
    f9thretxcf9thretxc Member Posts: 505 Arc User
    One per character. I won one this afternoon, and applied it to my level 20 something science toon. I didn't have any other toons that could really use it, but I didn't see the claim button for it on those also.
    My mother always told me to walk away from a fight, The Marines taught me how.
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,599 Arc User
    is that the instant level 60 thing? I have one unused. makes no sense to have a l 60 with no traits no rep, nothing
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    It's the pack from one of the free giveaways; free T1 Constitution Class, exp booster & Very Rare gear with every rank.
  • Options
    arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    It's a single character, once per account. The ship itself, being a C-store ship is an account unlock, the rest of the stuff is character bound to the toon that claims it from the promotions tab. Complete sets of VR ship gear, consoles and weapons, VR ground armor, shield, weapons,(enough for your captain and complete away team) and kit and kit modules matched to your career. I believe the gear sets stop at level 40 so claiming it on a higher level toon is a total waste. Since I had one, I claimed it with a lvl 20 toon..

LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • Options
    crm14916crm14916 Member Posts: 1,516 Arc User
    What's this about an Accelerated Officer Training pack? Never heard of it, and didn't see it in-game... Where would I get such a thing?

Thanks, and hoping I'm not too late on this...

CM
    "Equipped with his five senses, man explores the universe around him and calls the adventure science." - Edwin Hubble
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    It was a free giveaway, they're all listed in this thread.

I think one giveaway should still be available, according to the comments at the bottom of the second page.
  • Options
    fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Oh I won one of those in the cruise raffle used it on an alt. yeah claim it on one toon only it's a legit useful pack of stuff though.. full ship and ground gear compliment up to and including level 50 (you open a box at say level ten, that includes all the mk iv gear boxes plus a level 20 box that gives you a level 30 box + gear so on and so forth).