test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Starfleet Uniform Question

Been looking at the Wiki, and noticed that the Antares and Sierra Uniforms have an "open jacket" variant. I've been looking for them in game, but so far can't find them. Are they for Subscribers and Lifetime Players only, or are they for sale someplace?

Thanks.

Comments

• disqord#9557 disqord Member Posts: 567 Arc User
    I'm fairly certain that any "open jacket" uniforms are available in the C-Store as one collective purchase for the standard costume price. Things like the Voyager and DS9 open outfits are available in that too.
    Or I'm dead wrong. I dunno.
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,593 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    nope you are right wanna say it was 500 Z
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    I'm fairly certain that any "open jacket" uniforms are available in the C-Store as one collective purchase for the standard costume price. Things like the Voyager and DS9 open outfits are available in that too.
    Or I'm dead wrong. I dunno.

You are exactly right, it is a C-Store purchase, one of the first I bought TBH
    nope you are right wanna say it was 500 Z

You also are correct, all C-Store uniform unlocks have been 500 Zen, unless put into a bundle.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • jansil#1393 jansil Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    The one place I didn't look. Should have known. LOL.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    Its always either the one place you didn't look or the last place you expect.
    Happened to me after claiming the Type 7 shuttle. Looked everywhere... except the C-Store small craft tab.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    Not far off, C-Store costumes are 550 zen.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    tyler002 wrote: »
    Not far off, C-Store costumes are 550 zen.

I stand corrected, I remembered the first 5, but forgot the second. But then again it has been a while since I bought any uniforms. nly two I don't own, and I have no interest in them.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!