test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Colony Coffer

Question about the new fleet Colony holding. when you donate to the Coffers you get paid fleet credits but i noticed that contributions are not added to the Leaderboard or in the Roster, Overall Holding Contribution.this is troublesome for fleets that do promotions based on contributions. Question was: is this normal or is this a bug that needs fixing?

Comments

• Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    That is a known issue, and one of the devs stated in another section of these message boards that fixes were being made to correct it.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    carter60carter60 Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    great. its being fixed, our members in sfc have thier ranks based on contributions, this bug means that they dont have the rank they should have , wich is a bit sad i think, anyway have a good day =)
  • Options
    crioijoulscrioijouls Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    Question about this. Will this show who has been contributing to the coffers and give them leaderboard credit, or will they be starting from scratch on that part?
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2010
  • Options
    crioijoulscrioijouls Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    I should slightly rephrase... Will this fix allow the contributions to the coffers thus far to finally show up on the leaderboard, or will such persons be starting back at "square one" with earning leaderboard points?
    Lifetime Subscriber since 2010
  • Options
    ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Yes, today's patch says that this will be fixed. Be warned, though, it does not say specifically that it also fixes Overall Contributions on your fleet roster.

It should since that is how the game figures those up... off the Leader Board for each holding.

As far as adding in previous donations on the leader boards for those who have already donated to the coffers... no idea if they will do anything retroactively in that regard.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10688834

Dranuur Colony Fleet Holding:
    The Invasion Token Provisions donation task is now available to Tier 0 Colony Fleet Holdings.
    Dranuur Colony Fleet Holding Basic Renewable Energy Provisioning project is now correctly rewarding Renewable Energy Provisions.
    The coffer contribute button is greyed out if the player does not have enough of the required item to contribute.
    Provisions in the Overflow bag can no longer be contributed.
    Removed the Coffer button from unrelated UI in the Fleet Holding system.
    The Fleet Invasion Tokens now only appear in the Dranuur Colony Fleet Holding UI.
    Donating to coffers now counts towards the Leaderboard standings.

As far as the already donated. As ixion said... no clue what's happening there.
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    ryanjuly1974ryanjuly1974 Member Posts: 31 Arc User
    Thanks for the comments guys. i didn't relize this was a known issue. i'm glad it's fixed now.