test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Set disruptors to Sexytime. We have BBQ gagh.

shamalama60shamalama60 Member Posts: 39 Arc User
edited May 2015 in Qo'noS
House Unrepentant: we believe in a 6-pack in every replicator, a disruptor on every bow, and an Orion Love Slave (male, female, or both - your choice) in every Captain's Quarters. Join us, and together we will exclaim Qapla'.

We are Unrepentant Gaming, a group of like-minded adults who enjoy a nice after-work beverage while grinding an STF. Unrepentant is a casual guild of overgrown kids out to have some fun times flying in space and blowing stuff up.

Unrepentant is a socially-driven, casual guild spanning multiple games, with a focus on freedom. Freedom to play games the way you want to play. We have families, jobs, life obligations. You won’t find any play time quotas, extensive guild taxes, mandatory events, or drama-laden infighting here. However, we recognize this freedom comes with a responsibility: We are free so long as that freedom does not deny our fellow members the right to enjoy the game.

Central to Unrepentant is our sense of community. We believe the games you play aren’t as important as the people you play them with, and to that end we strive only to admit the kind of members you’d want to hang out and have a drink with. Our slogan is "once a member - always a member", and all Unrepentant are welcome in any game we play regardless of what game you started in.

Freedom, friendship and fun times - this is what matters to The U. You don’t have to be a good player to be Unrepentant; but you do have to be a good person to join our ranks. We don't cheat, we don't exploit, we don't abuse mechanics. We're here to play the game and build friendships.

If you're looking for that type of community ... relax, crack a beer, fire up a stogie, and get comfortable. You have to be 18+; our average guild member is around 30, our members range from their 20s to 60s. Sobriety is optional, but pants are not allowed.

It’s dangerous to go alone. Take this: www.unrepentantgaming.com
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by shamalama60 on

Comments

• grravergrraver Member Posts: 152 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    I havent posted in a while, and I just found out our old recruit thread was covered in cobwebs and there fore closed.

Welcome to our recruit thread! 6pack in every replicator? 12 pack in every replicator!
  • pratyekapratyeka Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited May 2015
    You don't need a 12 pack in there. It makes singles as needed.

Come join our fleet!

Click here to register then fill out an application on our website and begin our introduction.
    Come join me @ unrepentantgaming.com . Tier 5 fleets for KDF and Fed.
    Drink bloodwine and battle with adults!
  • korfi2go#5083 korfi2go Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    pratyeka wrote: »
    Drink bloodwine and battle with adults!
    I would like to clarify, that it is also perfectly acceptable to drink Raktajino instead.​​
    wivvEzf.png
    Always welcoming new Members. Check us out here!
    Our KDF Starbase is hitting T5 today! Come join in the celebrations with blood wine!
    Gotta get this bloodwine down man. Serious!
  • sovradsovrad Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    We hit T5 on our Starbase!
    The KDF Fleet has been very busy with upgrades!
    Fed side is fully Tier 5 SB and KDF side is Tier 5 tac and nearly 5 for Sci/Ops. We are ready for temporal incursions!
    edited July 2016
    We will slay the federation! From when ever time they come!​​
    We have a spot open for a beta fleet, Post, email, or contact us in game!
    Out level 56 Fleet with 472 members has room for a Beta fleet! There are still gamma spots available under one of our current Betas. Contact us in game or reply here for more information.
    Out level 54 Fleet with 401 members is looking to be a Beta fleet under a strong alpha. We have one spot under us too so we parent a gamma. Contact us in game or reply here for more information.
    We finally got KDF to T5 and now there are new fleet holdings to keep us busy. =)
    Yep and we will get new holdings! So buckle down :P
    It sure is nice having this new fleet colony holding. Soon we will max it out like the rest of our holdings. If only we had more fun people in our fleet to enjoy it.