test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Getting kicked

I'm getting kicked off the server over and over. Anyone else having issues? I had SNR and disconnects for the last ten minutes or so.

Comments

• Options
    hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Same here. Lag, then SNR, then kick to login screen. Log back in, then it comes back piecemeal. Chat not responding, then some rubberbanding. Looks like someone found out I actually wanted to play tonight. Le sigh... :(
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    No problems on my end. Northeast coast of the US using Spectrum (formerly known as Time Warner Cable).
  • Options
    maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    I wasn't having problems on my end. Florida using Spectrum (formerly Brighthouse)
  • Options
    peetapipmacpeetapipmac Member Posts: 2,131 Arc User
    I'm having the same problem. Game is more or less unplayable for me right now.
    It's not my fault if you feel trolled by my Disco ball... Sorry'boutit.

R.I.P. Leonard Nimoy
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I haven't been having any problems. Using Cableone high speed inet.

The only problem I ever had was the Kuvah Magh ep on the ground map. I had to move my graphics to their lowest setting for it to play properly. Once I get inside the meeting building I could move them back up.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    My friend once had similar problems - he fixed it by uninstalling some manager for setting system for games - i had forgot what was its name... it actually blocked his computer from installing the game - i give the game to him by zip-ing it on 4 DVDs, then it was SNR, disconnected and other such things... once he uninstalled that manager the game works normal...