test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Galaxy New Interior any stuff available in Foundry if I buy it?

Hi everyone,

I remember like if you owned the Defiant Bridge from the DS9 Pack of the Store you could use it in the Foundry
(and indeed I played a mission with that feature, a nice one) so I bought it.

I'd like to have info wether or not the same thing apply with any asset from the new Galaxy interior that is out there now for 2000 Zen.

It's too big of a price for only have it on your ship imo especially considering I already own an exclusive bridge I like more
but I'd consider a new purchase if at least I could play with those items.

I'd like to create a map mixing all this stuff with say Defiant corridors crammed with Galaxy sickbays to make a hospital ship interior for a mission.
I'd even content myself with using the furniture and items to make a more special ready room if walls and such aren't available.

So if anyone can assure me I can use some stuff from the new Galaxy Interior in the Foundy I would consider a purchase on my imminent login.

Thanks everyone who reads and maybe has any answers,

have fun.
I still dream from time to time about using the Gateway to doff off-game in spare minutes as we were told

Comments

• thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
    if they add it to the foundry anyone will have it regardless of whether you purchase the ship or not.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,248 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Aye content in the foundry editor is independent from what you bought in the Z-store, or the Lobi store. all that's needed is for the developers to add those assets (they're not automatically added) that said interiors (especially interiors with doors) take a lot of work to be made avaible into the foundry so we won't get them that often.

Also map mixing is very limited in the foundry you can connect pre-built maps in wierd ways (like in my published map you go from a TOS interior into a "modern" engine room thru a map transition) however combining pre-built maps is impossible you can add props and such but you can't elements from "map a" and put them in "map b" (even making custom interior maps is impossible our custom interiors actually use an exterior map "empty ground" to be exact).
  • alexsanderitaalexsanderita Member Posts: 214 Arc User
    Thanks everyone for the kind and precise answers, I now know what I need :smile:

I played a bit to know the empty ground map but I didn't know you couldn't mix different maps.
    I guess existing walls can be enough.

Thanks again, see you soon.
    I still dream from time to time about using the Gateway to doff off-game in spare minutes as we were told