test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Endeavor: Solanae Dyson Sphere Broken

aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
Ticket ID #4,590,229. Resolved mission "Sphere of Influence" but the Current Endeavor for completing a mission from the Dyson Sphere arc does not credit for finishing.

Comments

• aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Also appears to be some discrepancy in the description too. https://imgur.com/a/sPKo7
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,929 Arc User
    Does it complete if you play something from the Future Proof arc?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Does it complete if you play something from the Future Proof arc?

Nope.

There is clearly a text error in the description. You need to complete one of the Solanae arc missions (Sphere of Influence, Step Between Stars etc). The endeavor does work if you complete those missions.

This is yet more shoddy proof reading from whoever does the in game text.
    SulMatuul.png
  • theyredeadjimtheyredeadjim Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    I ran Sphere of Influence on my Klingon character, and the Endeavor failed to complete when the mission did. When I asked in Zone, others had seen the Endeavor successfully close with the same mission. I wonder if the faction has something to do with this problem.
  • gulremalgulremal Member Posts: 153 Arc User
    I can confirm this. I finished Sphere of Influence with my KDF toon and Endeavor didn't finish. Surface Tension mission did the trick, though. While it's too late to fix this bug, I hope we don't see many of the repeats.
  • tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 525 Arc User
    Surface Tension is more fun as as a mission anyway, imo, at least after you get past the conference. ^_^
  • theyredeadjimtheyredeadjim Member Posts: 243 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Have been informed that A Step Between The Stars also works for KDF.
  • aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    Have been informed that A Step Between The Stars also works for KDF.

Confirmed, that worked for my KDF.