test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Please make some 29th century Wells Uniforms for Admirals

Ever since the Wells uniform became available, I was quite happy they at least included an Admiral's Rank, but I was upset that they couldn't make an Admiral's Jacket variant for the Wells style. I would really love it if someday STO concept designers would give us that option in the outfit creator, like they did with TNG Season 1 Admiral's Uniforms.

You're thoughts?

Comments

• fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    I am thoughts? :)

Personally I am indifferent. But if you want this, I hope you'll get it.

[4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Was an admiral variant ever shown on screen?
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Was an admiral variant ever shown on screen?
    Nope.

Also, I'd prefer if they fixed the floating rank pips on this uniform first and added its badge to other categories as right now, it's only available with the Wells top only.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    How do we know ranks are not supposed to float in the mysterious future of the 29th Century? Presumptuous maybe? :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    I wouldn't mind an admiral variant, or at least an option to add some gold/silver piping like the Odyssey has.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    I want a Wells Mirror Universe top, and a Wells skirt. Never seen on screen, but still possible.

One other thing, there is a thread already dedicated to the requesting of costume pieces.

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/894314/costume-request-thread#latest​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    How do we know ranks are not supposed to float in the mysterious future of the 29th Century? Presumptuous maybe? :)
    The canon episode where they come from, mostly. :P
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • steaensteaen Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    reyan01 wrote: »
    To be honest, considering how interchangeable uniform parts can be, I've always been a little disappointed that the rank pips are not 'swapable'.

I.e. I'd love to be able to use the 'round' rank pips on my Odyssey uniform, or the Odyssey pips on a TNG uniform.

By extension, I'd like to see options for using different styles of rank insignia on uniforms, rather than just whatever their default one happens to be. Taking the Wells uniform mentioned here, I'd love it if we could use not only the Oddy or TNG pips as suggested by reyan, but also things like the TOS or Kelvin rank stripes if we wanted to, assuming we own the relevant uniform.

As per the original request, as a long-time Mobius captain who finally got a Wells on the Exchange this week (mainly because I checked for the first time in months and the prices had dropped from hundreds of millions to 25-30 million - thank you Infinity Lockbox), I would love to see these variants added.