test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't Start Iconian War episode.

gwyrdallongwyrdallon Member Posts: 40 Arc User
Is there some special trick?

Comments

• arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    There is a level requirement for one and if my senile brain isn't messing with me, there are also some other missions that must be completed before it'll let you do any of the Iconian stuff.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    You must have completed all of the Delta arc (minus patrols I believe). Yes that means all of those tedious Kobali ground missions. If you haven't - and it's not your level that's the problem - you need to go complete those :/
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    ilithyn wrote: »
    You must have completed all of the Delta arc (minus patrols I believe). Yes that means all of those tedious Kobali ground missions. If you haven't - and it's not your level that's the problem - you need to go complete those :/

all of those tedious Kobali ground missions Oh no... And i thought i was going to escape those this time... >.<
  • giliongilion Member Posts: 686 Arc User
    Do you have to do ALL the Delta missions? I thought you only needed to do the last mission in an arc and that unlocks the next arc, the other missions you can skip. Though there are some missions on Kobali Prime you can't skip, I think the opening few up until you get into that first cave.

I recall skipping some of the Delta Quadrant mission on a Romulan character I created earlier this year to get the Romulan Imperial Navy armor and shield from Uneasy Allies; the first mission in the Iconian War story arc. Though I went back to complete all the mission in the Delta Quadrant story arc.
  • gyrdallon#7428 gyrdallon Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    ugh, I was really hoping that there was an answer that didn't involve doing all the Kobali prime missions again.
  • sleel43sleel43 Member Posts: 100 Arc User
    Which means you wont be. For who knows how long. Cause the ground missions are bugged, as you can't start the Kobali II missions. Sent in a ticket about it, got told they know, no friggin idea when it's gonna be fixed. So twiddle them thumbs.
  • postinggumpostinggum Member Posts: 1,117 Arc User
    That temporal arc often has to be done before certain missions will trigger
  • gwyrdallongwyrdallon Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Weirdly enough, I can skip the Kobali crisis with my Romulan characters, but not my Fed.