test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

**STOP PATCHING PLEASE** + ADMIRALTY TIMERS NOW TOO LONG

picardocaptpicardocapt Member Posts: 81 Arc User
edited October 2017 in Federation Discussion
Hello there,

I'm sure you're doing a fine job, however **Please, stop patching** every 24 hours. A patch every two or three day's seems reasonable.

Also, for some reason the **admiralty timers** on ships seem to have risen. It used to be every 24 hours, everything was cooled down save the VSS Tanius - Which I can understand given it's special role. However, since I am on a time restraint, I love doing STO in a short run, every day. We need these resources, for our fleet build-up as well.

Not sure where this stretch in time is coming from - However others players do not have to decide this, for others based on just how they see the world..Please revert, to a under 24-hour cool down. Thank you.
"To baldly go, where no one has gone before"

Comments

• garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    when a season comes, expect patches every day of the first week

when a event comes, expect unscheduled patches the first week and the last

when a expansion season comes, holy moly! expect patches ,unscheduled patches ,server errors ...
  • saipan2saipan2 Member Posts: 49 Arc User
    OP..u do know the PvEs were crashing for some people right? how long would we have to wait for that patch to come? some things just need to get fixed...
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    Let's see, which is the better option.

1. An immediate patch to correct a major bug affecting all, or most, of the player base, even though there was a patch just yesterday, and the day before, and even the day before that, or

2. Ignore a major bug affecting all, or most, of the player base for a few days to avoid slightly inconveniencing the few players either not being affected, or not caring..

Sorry, fixing something that affects almost everyone right now is much more important than a minor inconvenience of a few players.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png