test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Anyone else's auto-targetting off?

meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
Anyone else's auto-targetting off? (PVE) I keep targetting friendly pets and other players (after imitial target dies); and my settings (unchanged) appear to be good.

Thx.
3lsZz0w.jpg

Comments

• bumperthumperbumperthumper Member Posts: 513 Arc User
    I don't know about ground, but for space, mine has been working fine.
    A proud member of The Collective ARMADA
    NOT A FAN OF ARC!
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,386 Arc User
    Mine works. It keeps targeting the wrong target as usual, but at least, it's the group of targets (enemy or friendly) I'm aiming for.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    Mine works. It keeps targeting the wrong target as usual, but at least, it's the group of targets (enemy or friendly) I'm aiming for.

Thanks for the feedback. I must examine this more closely then.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    edited October 2017

Same here, it's working as intended for me (understand it as "it's no more broken than it's always been", of course <.<)...
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    This sounds like the issue that plagues the console port where you aim at a target and the game will have you trying to kill anyone and everyone nearby what you actually had centred in the crosshairs.

For me the game has started targetting the enemy behind me or othewise off screeen instead of the one directly ahead.