test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Devs: MAJOR bug with Tzenkethi Retrofit Armor!

The advertised specs for the Tzenkethi Retrofit Armor in the Lobi store state that the armor gives "+40% critical severity" and "+10% physical damage for 5.5 sec (melee only)"

However, as soon as you upgrade the armor both of the previously mentioned buffs VANISH ... as in you no longer get those bonuses.

The only reason that I paid for this ground armor was because it is decent for melee combat ... but not if the armor loses those two important bonuses when upgraded. I'm better off sticking to the Kentari armor that I got for FREE from the "Mirrors and Smoke" mission (at least that one gives me the +40% critical severity buff).

Please fix the Tzenkethi Retrofit Armor from the Lobi store and restore the "+40% critical severity" and "+10% physical damage for 5.5 sec (melee only)" to the armor for those of us who were unfortunate enough to upgrade it and lost the bonuses.
In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.

Comments

• ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    I just upgraded my armor to epic and can confirm that this is definitely the case. Please fix as the only reason I spent the lobi on this set was for that buff. Thanks
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    You should probably put this in the Bugs Forum.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    Its in 05/10/17 patch notes to be fixed :)
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • pweistheworstpweistheworst Member Posts: 986 Arc User
    Happy to see the devs are on top of stuff with this week's patch. :)
    In the immortal words of Captain Sisko: "It may not be what you believe, but that doesn't make it wrong."

Don't believe the lies in this forum. I am NOT an ARC user. I play STO on Steam or not at all.