I dig the new changes in this season, but it made me wonder what old set pieces do you think need a bit of beefing in order to match up with the more recent set pieces? Let's be honest, some sets border on being almost useless, and need an overhaul.
I haven't used absolutely every combo in the game, but I'll just throw in a bunch of examples:
- Jem'hadar ground set - 3 min cd on the full-set heal is a bit much. Reduce it to 1 minute to match up with the KHG/Maco.
- Assimilated space set - weak shield, and also again 3 min cd on the tractor beam ability is best reduced to 2 min as the standard routine.
- Breen Absolute Zero - meh
- Nukara Appopriate munitions - meh
- Omega space set - anyone even use this anymore?
Some Starbase fleet gear could use some beefing too.