test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lukari Wrist Apparatus bugs, + little inquire

hoffy1hoffy1 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
Hello folks,

First of all I would like to thank cryptic for this awesome looking weapon.
However, it is not really performing since it is being plagued by malfunctions.

First of all, none of the weapon enhancement traits [pistol training, rifle training, assault training] are working. [For good measure, neither are melee traits]
Besides that:
– It is not affected by the proc of equipment diagnostic duty officers, aka the damage dealt by this gun is not classified as “range damage”
– The gun is not visible by default, It can not be shown-off, it can not be 'equipped by the avatar' like a regular gun [the grabbing for the gun animation] the only way to actually make the gun visible, is to shoot the gun.
– The default +30% range damage while aiming, does not apply

It seems to me that this item is not properly classified in the categories: [range] [type] weapon.

Kind regards

Post Scriptum:
Something els I would like to mention is the sci module “anit-time-entanglement field” I am aware that I play on an old PC with limited capabilities, but this module seems to put an massive strain on my system, every time some uses it in a group fight, my FPS drops massively, and goes back up as soon as the animation ends. I know there was a similar problem with the space version, which got addressed, perhaps you guys could have a look at the ground version for the same bug?

Comments

• feordilagorgefeordilagorge Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    hoffy1 wrote: »
    Hello folks,

– The default +30% range damage while aiming, does not apply
    It's supposed to be +33% (+40% with the added skill), but I have not noticed any damage increase on any weapon while aiming. I think it's broken.
    Star Citizen: Pay-2-Win?
    i.imgur.com/LGpIGVB.png

FREE HONG KONG! *
    * With purchase of another Hong Kong of equal or greater value.
  • hoffy1hoffy1 Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    all issues listed still persist, so bumping the topic up again
  • geekguy79geekguy79 Member Posts: 209 Arc User
    Good luck, lukari space weapon still bugged too.
    edited May 2017
    So uhm yeah, I know it is only 3 months since they went on holodecks in there bugged state ...

So let me bump it up again, bugs are still going strong, wrist weapon still does not get the range damage boost, nor the aim boost, nor the weapon type specific personal trait boost.

thanks
    So yeah, all the issues that have been reported for the Lukari Wrist Apparatus still persist.

There is no “draw” and or “holster” animation for the weapon.
    Additionally when the weapon is active on a character it basically locks the arms of the character in a 90 degree angle from there shoulders, arms completely straight, even when walking and jogging, its a redonkelous sight, just pure durpe derp dum.
    Perhaps copy paste some of the code from the undine wrist lance?

The effectiveness of the weapon is still not up to date, the weapon does not benefit from any of the weapon damage increasing personal traits [like pistol training, rifle training or assault weapon training]. Added to that the weapon still does not benefit from procs of the diagnostic engineer [the ones that give a chance to gain range damage boost]. And to top it off, the weapon still does not gain a damage increase from aiming, the default range damage boost for aiming is not being applied to this weapon! [mental acuity trait does work, so at least thats working]

Thank you for ignoring the reports so far, I will bump this topic up in a few months.
    still broken
    bump