test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

GRRR! what the best energy type for Romulans?

AP is sucking because you cant fir the ancient warp core. Plasma? Disruptor? Phaser? which has the best boost sets for warbirds?
awkward.jpg
We Want Vic Fontaine
«1

Comments

  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    I would say plasma and without checking I think warbirds have a boost to plasma weapons
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,363 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    If I remember correctly Romulan Plasma has the procs of plasma and disruptors, that's a pretty good combo. Plus, if you use cannons, Roms get the plasma quad cannons on one of their C-store ships. And they get a [dmg]x4 at epic, so probably the most pure pew-pew you can get.

    I use plasma on my Rom, mainly to stay in 'canon' (Well, STO canon.) I believe in the shows they used disruptor based weapons.
  • alexraptorralexraptorr Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
    Romulan plasma FTW!
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q
  • hillard1959hillard1959 Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    The Tal'Shiar use disruptors or Plasma-Disruptors. Romulan Republic uses Romulan Plasma weapons. Now, if you're using one of the Tal'Shiar adapted ships, those use Nanite disruptors. Out of all of them, the Romulan Plasma is probably the easiest/cheapest to acquire.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,395 Arc User
    AP is sucking because you cant fir the ancient warp core. Plasma? Disruptor? Phaser? which has the best boost sets for warbirds?


    You can't what with the Ancient Warp Core?! It's not all that good anyway.

    AP looks a bit strange on Romulan ships, though (if you're into that kind of suspension of disbelief). I usually go for Disruptors and/or Plasma; the latter because Isolytic Plasma is actually rather fun, and because several Rom ships (like Faeht) have built-in, native support for Plasma.

    Otherwise, just use the weapons you want: they're all equally good (unless you're in the top percentile of the DPS League, you're not really going to see the difference between the types).
    ChCDpuh.jpg
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,395 Arc User
    If I remember correctly Romulan Plasma has the procs of plasma and disruptors, that's a pretty good combo. Plus, if you use cannons, Roms get the plasma quad cannons on one of their C-store ships. And they get a [dmg]x4 at epic, so probably the most pure pew-pew you can get.


    Wut?! Did I miss something? Last time I checked, Romulan Plama is purchasable from the Rep store (at Mk XII, VR), and absolutely has NO fixed upgrade mods, let alone a [Dmg]x4 at Epic.
    ChCDpuh.jpg
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,363 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    If I remember correctly Romulan Plasma has the procs of plasma and disruptors, that's a pretty good combo. Plus, if you use cannons, Roms get the plasma quad cannons on one of their C-store ships. And they get a [dmg]x4 at epic, so probably the most pure pew-pew you can get.


    Wut?! Did I miss something? Last time I checked, Romulan Plama is purchasable from the Rep store (at Mk XII, VR), and absolutely has NO fixed upgrade mods, let alone a [Dmg]x4 at Epic.

    I was talking about the Quad cannons.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,395 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »
    If I remember correctly Romulan Plasma has the procs of plasma and disruptors, that's a pretty good combo. Plus, if you use cannons, Roms get the plasma quad cannons on one of their C-store ships. And they get a [dmg]x4 at epic, so probably the most pure pew-pew you can get.


    Wut?! Did I miss something? Last time I checked, Romulan Plama is purchasable from the Rep store (at Mk XII, VR), and absolutely has NO fixed upgrade mods, let alone a [Dmg]x4 at Epic.

    I was talking about the Quad cannons.


    Ah, my bad. :blush: Now I gotta go find those Quad cannons.
    ChCDpuh.jpg
  • alcaatrazalcaatraz Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    I would say plasma and without checking I think warbirds have a boost to plasma weapons

    They don't, no ship has a passive boost to any specific type integrated; those are all found on console passives.
    --- @alcaatraz || I make tanks and do crazy maths stuffs ---
    "I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul."
  • alcaatrazalcaatraz Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    As standalone, Phaser, Disruptor, and Plasma generally all hold contenders for top spot given what Cat1 / Set bonuses you choose. Ultimately pick a color you want and build around that, the spread is around 5% between top and bottom.
    --- @alcaatraz || I make tanks and do crazy maths stuffs ---
    "I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul."
  • annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,252 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    Romulans can get some obcene actual crit rates. Like mine is in the 40s. That makes AP the best weapons...hands down for their proc ability alone. But really, use what you like. I use plasma mostly myself as that is the faction specific energy type for romulans in this game.
    but isn't using the ancient equipment the main reason to use AP? it does an incredible boost to the DPS.
    awkward.jpg
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,395 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    Romulans can get some obcene actual crit rates. Like mine is in the 40s. That makes AP the best weapons...hands down for their proc ability alone. But really, use what you like. I use plasma mostly myself as that is the faction specific energy type for romulans in this game.
    but isn't using the ancient equipment the main reason to use AP? it does an incredible boost to the DPS.


    Ancient Warp Core is pretty crappy, actually. despite it effectively being locked at [Amp]x4 dmg. Other cores are much, much better (especially considering the set-bonuses).

    AP is so good because it comes with [CrtD]x1, natively. Roms, with SRO's, can really take advantage of that.
    ChCDpuh.jpg
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,913 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    If I remember correctly Romulan Plasma has the procs of plasma and disruptors, that's a pretty good combo. Plus, if you use cannons, Roms get the plasma quad cannons on one of their C-store ships. And they get a [dmg]x4 at epic, so probably the most pure pew-pew you can get.

    I use plasma on my Rom, mainly to stay in 'canon' (Well, STO canon.) I believe in the shows they used disruptor based weapons.

    This statement is very confusing and should be clarified.

    Yes, Romulan Plasma (The weapons available from the New Romulus Reputation system) do have the plasma as well as disruptor proc. However, and this is a BIG however.. they get this at the expense of one modifier. So instead of having 3 modifiers at Very Rare (Example CrtDx2 and DmG) it only has two modifiers. That extra proc which is of questionable value to begin with, costs you one modifier.

    The dmgx4 cannons are obtainable from the T4 Ar'Kala Tactical Warbird, and they're great.. but have nothing to do with Romulan Plasma. They're just standard Plasma Cannons with that nice dmgx4 mod. They're great, don't get me wrong, but they are not in anyway tied to the Romulan Reputation weapons.

    Truth be told, if you're going to go Plasma then crafted or Fleet Plasma weapons are all superior to Romulan Plasma. Romulan Plama are seldom used because to be honest, they're flat out inferior to any other type of weapon. They come at Very Rare Mark XII, missing a modifer and cost a fortune to upgrade. You could pick up a set of Mark II crafted plasma beams and upgrade them much cheaper, or you could save even more money and just get the Fleet Plasma Beams with DmGx3 and CrtD at Mark XII Ultra Rare. Spend a few kits to take them to Mark XIV Ultra Rare and you're set.

    Honestly, Romulan Plasma is awful. I'm not sure exactly what problem you're having with Antiproton, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with AP. While it's taken a backseat to Disruptor as the 'top dog,' it's still probably the 2nd best overall energy type. Though that is admittedly subjective.
    animated.gif
    Discovery is good, it's you that sucks.
  • nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,547 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I'm running standard Anti-proton on my tac Romulan and it's melting things like crazy. Also I'm not using the ancient warp core cause my Scimitar doesn't have a spot for those.

    4x crafted AP Beam Arrays [dmg]x3[pen]
    Crystal AP torpedo
    Ancient Omni 360
    Crafted AP 360
    Radiant AP Beam array
    5xap fleet consoles
    Flagship Tac comp
    Crystal Absorption Matrix
    Adaptive Emergency Systems
    Dynamic Power Redistributor Module
    Tachyokinetic Converter
    Shield Freq Gen
    3 piece iconian (shld, singularity, deflector)
    Romulan engine

    Upgrade to max and things go boom.
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,353 Arc User
    I use plasma, of all kinds on my Rommies. It just seems to work better with them. I am using Plasma on my AoY character as well.
    Nope. It ain't Discovery. It ain't Picard. It's not SNW, either.
    It's your obsessive-compulsive belief that you are the only 'real' Star Trek fan around here.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Coalition Disruptors.
  • alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    I've stuck with plasma since it's the faction energy type, and at least one console and one ship lance I can think of get boosted by plasma, even if with diminishing returns.

    It was also chosen in case newer ships get released with plasma-based stuff, not that it matters if you're chasing DPS - I'm not.

    I also use antiproton, torpedo, and (only for Dyson) protonic polaron setups.

    Plasma sound effect or visuals have no appeal to me, I'm a fan of vanilla distuptors, and AP beams have good sound too.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,481 Arc User
    I'm using a combo of Romulan Plasma and Isolytic Plasma on one of my Romulans in a T6 Fleet Morrigu. I also have the three piece New Romulus Reputation Weapons set slotted as well.

    The Ancient Obelisk Warp Core at UR and MACO Impulse Engine Epic is a great combo for 'Tour the Galaxy'.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 55,668 Community Moderator
    Tetryon's gotten some pretty big boosts too. I mean the upcoming lockbox has Tetryon weapons, the new lobi set has a Tetryon torp with the set, the old Nukara sets, the Krenim set, and the more recent Competative Rep.

    Sheer damage output probably still goes to AP or Disruptors. But as a few others have said... pick a color and build around that. We've got quite a few things that can support any damage type. Some more than others.

    I got a friend who made a T5 Mesh Weaver into a Tetryon Noisy Cricket. Dang thing was lethal.
    66998372863950ee98cf7da9786e2ea9-db80k0m.png
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out a Delta Pack, Temporal Pack, and Gamma Pack
    The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    If I remember correctly Romulan Plasma has the procs of plasma and disruptors, that's a pretty good combo. Plus, if you use cannons, Roms get the plasma quad cannons on one of their C-store ships. And they get a [dmg]x4 at epic, so probably the most pure pew-pew you can get.

    I use plasma on my Rom, mainly to stay in 'canon' (Well, STO canon.) I believe in the shows they used disruptor based weapons.

    This statement is very confusing and should be clarified.

    Yes, Romulan Plasma (The weapons available from the New Romulus Reputation system) do have the plasma as well as disruptor proc. However, and this is a BIG however.. they get this at the expense of one modifier. So instead of having 3 modifiers at Very Rare (Example CrtDx2 and DmG) it only has two modifiers. That extra proc which is of questionable value to begin with, costs you one modifier.

    The dmgx4 cannons are obtainable from the T4 Ar'Kala Tactical Warbird, and they're great.. but have nothing to do with Romulan Plasma. They're just standard Plasma Cannons with that nice dmgx4 mod. They're great, don't get me wrong, but they are not in anyway tied to the Romulan Reputation weapons.

    Truth be told, if you're going to go Plasma then crafted or Fleet Plasma weapons are all superior to Romulan Plasma. Romulan Plama are seldom used because to be honest, they're flat out inferior to any other type of weapon. They come at Very Rare Mark XII, missing a modifer and cost a fortune to upgrade. You could pick up a set of Mark II crafted plasma beams and upgrade them much cheaper, or you could save even more money and just get the Fleet Plasma Beams with DmGx3 and CrtD at Mark XII Ultra Rare. Spend a few kits to take them to Mark XIV Ultra Rare and you're set.

    Honestly, Romulan Plasma is awful. I'm not sure exactly what problem you're having with Antiproton, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with AP. While it's taken a backseat to Disruptor as the 'top dog,' it's still probably the 2nd best overall energy type. Though that is admittedly subjective.

    They aren't awful if you're willing to spend tons of dilithium and tech upgrading them.
    The key being;

    -Getting the right 3rd mod (DMGx3 or CrtDx3);
    This requires buying and upgrading many VR dmgx2 or CrtD x2's to Ultra Rare and getting the "right" 3rd mod to pop (DMG or CrtD).
    This will take many attempts though, so you'll probably need at least 30 or 40 attempts to get 8 perfect beams.
    So like you say its extremely expensive. (And then you still have to bring them to EPIC on top of this - so even more dil and tech once you acquire the 8 weapons).
    I don't even want to imagine the final cost to achieve something like this... but if there's a will, there's a way. (Got people who think solo fleets are a good idea in this game - so anything is possible).
    If someone has the patience or resources, they aren't awful at all. They're actually really very good, right up there with any other fully upgraded vanilla energy weapon type. Possibly even a touch better.

    They're just a major, major PITA, and extremely inconvenient to achieve a full set of "perfect" Rom plasma weapons.

    You'd need to have a very special situation to make the effort worth the payoff. Like.... "extreme RP/Canon needs".


    Otherwise yeah, Fleet ADV DMGx3 CrtD are the way to go for most anybody else. So much easier.


    There's also Corrosive Plasma weapons... (If someone has more resources then brains). Because again, with this type it's extremely expensive to acquire 8 "perfect" weapons.
    Once again like with Rom Plasma they don't have the possibility to get [Pen], but they do come with 3 mods at VR and a 4th at UR.
    And they're very similar to Romulan Plasma in there effects.

    Probably would be cheaper and less of a headache to buy 8 corrosives beams with perfect mods for like 40 mil a piece... then struggling with Rom Plasmas, upgrading and hoping for perfect mods on UR. Then having to take those to EPIC.


    Anyway just wanted to say Rom Plasma aren't awful on their own merits. The upgrading process is, but not the weapons themselves.
    And if someone's not super picky about perfect mods, they could work with any DMGx2 CrtD / or CrtDx2 DMG's they get (to cut costs). They don't have to have perfect mods to be effective.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • potasssiumpotasssium Member Posts: 1,225 Arc User
    I have 1 Romulan and 2 Remans. I run a different type on each. Romulan Plasma, Plasmonic Biomatter, and Chrono-plasma.
    Thanks for the Advanced Light Cruiser, Allied Escort Bundles, Jem-Hadar Light Battlecruiser, and Mek'leth
    New Content Wishlist
    T6 updates for the Kamarag & Vor'Cha
    Heavy Cruiser & a Movie Era Style AoY Utility Cruiser
    Dahar Master Jacket

  • lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,704 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    Romulans can get some obcene actual crit rates. Like mine is in the 40s. That makes AP the best weapons...hands down for their proc ability alone. But really, use what you like. I use plasma mostly myself as that is the faction specific energy type for romulans in this game.
    but isn't using the ancient equipment the main reason to use AP? it does an incredible boost to the DPS.

    Not really...the core is built for science and you lose AMP...so in the end you're just better off going for a better core.
    #WithoutRespectWeReject
  • casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    Disruptor (with terran beam) > AP with Temporal rep beam (its a dmgx3/4 that procs cooldown reduction by 5 seconds of all cds) > Plasma (experimental beam 2 pc and fleet beams crtddmgx3 or plasma crtdx dmgx pen.
  • tacticalrooktacticalrook Member Posts: 810 Arc User
    Energy type doesn't really make much of a difference right now, probably best to focus on other priorities.

    Some folks rate "fun" is a priority, so depending on their idea of "fun" they may prefer something with more eyecandy, canon-icity, maybe even something with a louder sound effect than than the rest. "Fun" as a top priority is in general a bit risky, there are often times when there is really no room for "fun" without crippling your performance. That said, choosing a "fun" energy type will likely not make much of a difference.

    When chasing DPS, a number of folks put economic considerations above other priorities and find themselves using pieces with various combinations of aesthetically displeasing but otherwise equivalent-to-"perfect" mods.

    Some folks even put being exotic above all else, deliberately building with parts that are not in fashion.

    In any event, there is currently no actual "best energy type for romulans". There was at one point, when Romulans had the potential for having much higher crit chance than non-romulans and there were only a small fraction of traits and others passive buffs we now have available, but times have a'changed.
    /channel_join grind
  • baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,048 Arc User
    doesn't really matter, but since romulans can theoretically reach the highest base CrtH, the weapon type with the extra CrtD (Anti proton) would be a natural synergy. Canonical it would be a disruptor, which are also very good in STO.
    Go pro or go home
  • protoneousprotoneous Member Posts: 2,476 Arc User
    Quad cannons sound cool, are nice for leveling up. and are free for alts if you already have the ship unlocked. They also use -10 engine power in addition to weapons power while firing. They used to be outstripped by a nice DHC fairly early in-game, not sure how they work out now. That being said, nothing produces a nicer looking set of flames than a bunch of plasma cannons firing :smile:

    I really like this advice:
    alcaatraz wrote: »
    As standalone, Phaser, Disruptor, and Plasma generally all hold contenders for top spot given what Cat1 / Set bonuses you choose. Ultimately pick a color you want and build around that, the spread is around 5% between top and bottom.

  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,481 Arc User
    In Kobayashi last night someone was sporting a boat firing five or six different colors.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,913 Arc User
    If I remember correctly Romulan Plasma has the procs of plasma and disruptors, that's a pretty good combo. Plus, if you use cannons, Roms get the plasma quad cannons on one of their C-store ships. And they get a [dmg]x4 at epic, so probably the most pure pew-pew you can get.

    I use plasma on my Rom, mainly to stay in 'canon' (Well, STO canon.) I believe in the shows they used disruptor based weapons.

    This statement is very confusing and should be clarified.

    Yes, Romulan Plasma (The weapons available from the New Romulus Reputation system) do have the plasma as well as disruptor proc. However, and this is a BIG however.. they get this at the expense of one modifier. So instead of having 3 modifiers at Very Rare (Example CrtDx2 and DmG) it only has two modifiers. That extra proc which is of questionable value to begin with, costs you one modifier.

    The dmgx4 cannons are obtainable from the T4 Ar'Kala Tactical Warbird, and they're great.. but have nothing to do with Romulan Plasma. They're just standard Plasma Cannons with that nice dmgx4 mod. They're great, don't get me wrong, but they are not in anyway tied to the Romulan Reputation weapons.

    Truth be told, if you're going to go Plasma then crafted or Fleet Plasma weapons are all superior to Romulan Plasma. Romulan Plama are seldom used because to be honest, they're flat out inferior to any other type of weapon. They come at Very Rare Mark XII, missing a modifer and cost a fortune to upgrade. You could pick up a set of Mark II crafted plasma beams and upgrade them much cheaper, or you could save even more money and just get the Fleet Plasma Beams with DmGx3 and CrtD at Mark XII Ultra Rare. Spend a few kits to take them to Mark XIV Ultra Rare and you're set.

    Honestly, Romulan Plasma is awful. I'm not sure exactly what problem you're having with Antiproton, but there is absolutely nothing wrong with AP. While it's taken a backseat to Disruptor as the 'top dog,' it's still probably the 2nd best overall energy type. Though that is admittedly subjective.

    They aren't awful if you're willing to spend tons of dilithium and tech upgrading them.
    The key being;

    -Getting the right 3rd mod (DMGx3 or CrtDx3);
    This requires buying and upgrading many VR dmgx2 or CrtD x2's to Ultra Rare and getting the "right" 3rd mod to pop (DMG or CrtD).
    This will take many attempts though, so you'll probably need at least 30 or 40 attempts to get 8 perfect beams.
    So like you say its extremely expensive. (And then you still have to bring them to EPIC on top of this - so even more dil and tech once you acquire the 8 weapons).
    I don't even want to imagine the final cost to achieve something like this... but if there's a will, there's a way. (Got people who think solo fleets are a good idea in this game - so anything is possible).
    If someone has the patience or resources, they aren't awful at all. They're actually really very good, right up there with any other fully upgraded vanilla energy weapon type. Possibly even a touch better.

    They're just a major, major PITA, and extremely inconvenient to achieve a full set of "perfect" Rom plasma weapons.

    You'd need to have a very special situation to make the effort worth the payoff. Like.... "extreme RP/Canon needs".


    Otherwise yeah, Fleet ADV DMGx3 CrtD are the way to go for most anybody else. So much easier.


    There's also Corrosive Plasma weapons... (If someone has more resources then brains). Because again, with this type it's extremely expensive to acquire 8 "perfect" weapons.
    Once again like with Rom Plasma they don't have the possibility to get [Pen], but they do come with 3 mods at VR and a 4th at UR.
    And they're very similar to Romulan Plasma in there effects.

    Probably would be cheaper and less of a headache to buy 8 corrosives beams with perfect mods for like 40 mil a piece... then struggling with Rom Plasmas, upgrading and hoping for perfect mods on UR. Then having to take those to EPIC.


    Anyway just wanted to say Rom Plasma aren't awful on their own merits. The upgrading process is, but not the weapons themselves.
    And if someone's not super picky about perfect mods, they could work with any DMGx2 CrtD / or CrtDx2 DMG's they get (to cut costs). They don't have to have perfect mods to be effective.

    With all do respect, you would have to be nuts to go through all this with Romulan Plasma. Why would you do this? just for the disruptor proc? You really think it's worth that much?

    You have to remember that you have to buy Romulan Plasma at Mark XII Very Rare. It will have 2 fixed mods at that point (instead of the normal 3) and upgrading will be very expensive. To keep pumping Dilithum into these things trying to get a good 3rd mod at Ultra Rare would be complete and utter madness. Getting a couple of descent Mark XIV Ulta Rare or Epic beams would cost more then just buying a full set of Mark II beams and upgrading them. Or you could just go to the Fleet Store and buy a Mark XII Ultra Rare with 4 good mods, no random chance involved.

    No one thinks you need perfect mods to be effective, that was never what it was about. It's about the fact that by nature, Romulan Plasma is far more expensive then crafted or Fleet Beams and for that extra work and cost you get the worst of all the Plasma Weapons. Saying they aren't awful because you can make them descent if you're willing to pay a fortune just doesn't make much sense to me. That's exactly what makes them awful, you can get far better for far less.

    In the end, if someone really wants the Romulan Plasma for some reason, then cool. It's not like you'll suck if you use them, they can tear through content just like any weapon, but rather you're looking to maximize performance or just get a good weapon at a fair cost.. they're the worst weapons in the game either way.

    They have no upside and all downside, it just doesn't make sense to buy these weapons.
    animated.gif
    Discovery is good, it's you that sucks.
Sign In or Register to comment.