test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

New fleet (FED - PC)

richyrich1991richyrich1991 Member Posts: 139 Arc User
I've always liked the I idea of starting a new fleet from the ground up so I'm looking for some willing PC players to help me get started. I'm not looking for lifetime commitments here just people to help me get started but if you want to stick around and help that's great too :smile:

And I know It will take a very very long time to get anywhere with it and I've had the "it's not worth it now" talk off other players before but i'm not doing this to compete with any other fleets or to have everything at max levels, i'm doing it because i'll enjoy it lol (and honestly that's the point of a game isn't it).

If you're interested please let me know and thank you in advance :smiley:
"As of this moment, we are all dead. We go into battle to reclaim our lives.
This we do gladly, for we are Jem'Hadar. Victory is Life!"
njflWNG.jpg

Comments

• Options
    delliboydelliboy Member Posts: 288 Arc User
    Funny I too am looking at starting a fleet from the ground up buy my newest toon is a Romulan KDF officer and I was really interested in making an All Romulan fleet
  • Options
    fliporicanfliporican Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    We currently look for a new Gamma Fleet to replace a dead one. We are a Beta Fleet in a very active Armada and with the new colony holdings coming soon we know there are fleets out there in the need of help. If your Interested email me in-game Sabio@FlipORican.
    image.php?name=Sabio&ship=Renaissance&fleet=10th+MACO+Cavalry+Regiment&txtcol=EDE979&fac=fed&spezies=Human&klasse=Starfleet+Tactical+Officer&rank=vadm&image=01