test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skant issues

kirimuffinkirimuffin Member Posts: 692 Arc User
- The (Fed) skant top is making my Kobali boff's arms disappear.
- The kilt option does not appear, in any category, on my Fed characters.
- For the Fed skant, the colors of the top and bottom pieces don't quite match up correctly, even when the same colors are chosen.

Comments

• ukomegaukomega Member Posts: 41 Arc User
    No kilt option for me either..
    Transaprent2.png
  • alfred399alfred399 Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    No kilt, nor any legs on my Bajoran engineer

https://imgur.com/a/hbqp0
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    Yeah, the color palettes not matching is annoying, but the kilt is said to come late, specifically on Tuesday with the larger patch.
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • gothkid1972gothkid1972 Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    No legs for Ferengi Male
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    toiva wrote: »
    Yeah, the color palettes not matching is annoying, but the kilt is said to come late, specifically on Tuesday with the larger patch.

Did you say... Tuesday!? :D
    https://youtu.be/LlN9vykUmeI
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    toiva wrote: »

Did you say... Tuesday!? :D
    https://youtu.be/LlN9vykUmeI

I even originally ended the sentence after "Tuesday". Then I decided to add the patch so the post can be taken at least slightly seriously. :wink:
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Obviously, Two DIFFERENT people worked on the upper & lower parts of the Skant...

Cause that's the only logical explanation for the color palette differences from a company who's been doing this for almost EIGHT YEARS now!
    :#
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • ikonn#1068 ikonn Member Posts: 1,449 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I am wondering if the color pallettes are bound to individual races, or even faction.

My KDF characters, most of them, have pretty much the same pallette. However, I recently added some Diplo Boffs to them and their color selections are different, although they are wearing the same costume. I’m one of THOSE PEOPLE that have all my away team crew with the same uniform.

The Fed colors are brighter, and usually have more color choices, while the KDF colors are dull and with fewer selection options.

I wish that some day they would just use a single pallette and be done with it.
    -AoP- Warrior's Blood (KDF Armada) / -AoP- Qu' raD qulbo'Degh / -AoP- Project Phoenix
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Yeah, I'm having the color palette not matching issue too.

And i also have clipping issue in the shoulder when firing a rifle. It's a tiny clip, but it still clips.To be specific, it's around the shoulder blade, just under the shoulder joint.

Even with the colors not matching, Kolez looks adorable in his.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D