test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

30th TNG Anniversary Rewards

Type 7 Shuttle, Skant, and TNG 25th Anniversary Rewards (Worf Sash and Beard, etc.)

Romulans need not apply.
'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
Judge Dan Haywood
'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
l don't know.
l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
Lt. Philip J. Minns

Comments

• evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Yay, I missed the Worf stuff before. Is that account wide, or per character?
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Type 7 Shuttle, Skant, and TNG 25th Anniversary Rewards (Worf Sash and Beard, etc.)

Romulans need not apply.

Where did you see this
  • irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User

Romulans need not apply.

Actually, a unique skant has been made for each faction. I've seen the KDF and Romulan ones (as well as a TOS fed version).

And the TOS one's a kilt :)
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    The 25th Anniversary Rewards are not allowed for Romulans. Sorry if I gave the impression that all were.

You will note from the link provided above that the Patch Notes are already in the Archives so no Posting is allowed.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • steaensteaen Member Posts: 644 Arc User
    For those of us who weren't around for the 25th Anniversary, what exactly can we expect Worf to hand out when we go to visit him?

Costumization options:

Worf's Warrior Sash
    Worf's mustache and hairstyle
    Next Generation Uniform Jacket
    Title: The Next Generation
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • fleetcaptain5#1134 fleetcaptain5 Member Posts: 4,754 Arc User
    Yay to Worf stuff. Also curious as to whether it was account wide last time?

And yes, Romulans will likely get their own skants.
    [4:46] [Combat {self}] Your Haymaker deals 23337 (9049) Physical Damage(Critical) to Spawnmother

[3/25 10:41][Combat (Self)]Your Haymaker deals 26187 (10692) Physical Damage(Critical) to Orinoco.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    So are they all previously given away items or is there also some new ones?
  • keladorkelador Member Posts: 318 Arc User
    Kind of a let down we are getting nothing new or special to mark the event not even a special title which would not of been hard to add... But I guess all their time went into the discovery uniforms two things to celebrate in one month is hard for them these days.
  • mez83mez83 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    > @kelador said:
    > Kind of a let down we are getting nothing new or special to mark the event not even a special title which would not of been hard to add... But I guess all their time went into the discovery uniforms two things to celebrate in one month is hard for them these days.

The new stuff is the skant & shuttle. They're just replaying the worf stuff as well. I hope it's an account unlock this time.
  • saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,385 Arc User
    Well, bringing back customization options that were last available about half a decade ago is still very nice. Especially since it's about a main character from 2 Star Trek series (and I think the only one to have been a main character in 2 different Star Trek shows, if you consider TAS as part of TOS).
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Well I'm not complaining especially since I never had the chance to get these exclusive items. But it would've been nice for something new to mark the 30th since that is only a once in a lifetime kind of thing.
    Post edited by avoozuul on
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,450 Arc User
    kelador wrote: »
    Kind of a let down we are getting nothing new or special to mark the event not even a special title which would not of been hard to add... But I guess all their time went into the discovery uniforms two things to celebrate in one month is hard for them these days.

If they bring back the full 25th Anniversary Event, it includes the title "The Next Generation" so there ya go!
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • mez83mez83 Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    I love targ shaped cookies :)
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    Very grateful for the 25th Anni rerun in addition to the skant. I was on holiday back then 5 years ago, without internet.

But hey: Skant! Finally! Rejoice!
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,378 Arc User
    That female KDF one looks awesome. My Orion just got a new look.
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • slifox#0768 slifox Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    Skant uniform looks great!
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    The Type-7 looks pretty nice, but seems to be locked into having the USS prefix that I don't remember any small craft except Runabouts using. I do not believe the Type-7 was a Runabout.

As expected, the Worf stuff is a character unlock again. Best get started spamming the mission when I get the time.
    Post edited by tyler002 on
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • sisko09sisko09 Member Posts: 61 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    The only real issue I have is that the color Pallete for she skirt portion of the skant isn't the same as the shirt portion, which makes it hard to match the color portion of the top

Just an additional note, I tried the skant on several of my female boffs, they got better color options then my male captain..
  • unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    The 25th Anniversary Rewards are not allowed for Romulans. Sorry if I gave the impression that all were.

You will note from the link provided above that the Patch Notes are already in the Archives so no Posting is allowed.

It could be that non-aligned rommies need not apply

I have two fed rommies that got the shuttle.
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • mirrorchaosmirrorchaos Member Posts: 9,844 Arc User
    I'm reading a lot of comments about the kilt option being bugged and Romulan players being confused on where to get to worf within sto the past hour.
    T6 Miranda Hero Ship FTW.
    Been around since Dec 2010 on STO and bought LTS in Apr 2013 for STO.
  • dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    sisko09 wrote: »
    The only real issue I have is that the color Pallete for she skirt portion of the skant isn't the same as the shirt portion, which makes it hard to match the color portion of the top

Yeah, its sad when Cryptic makes such a noob mistake and will probably never fix.
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User

That's not strictly accurate. Romulan players and Republic boffs can't use the old 25th anniversary customization options, but their standard KDF/FED boffs can (if you've completed the academy assignment.) So, there's still some point in doing it (more crew customization options.)
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User

That's not strictly accurate. Romulan players and Republic boffs can't use the old 25th anniversary customization options, but their standard KDF/FED boffs can (if you've completed the academy assignment.) So, there's still some point in doing it (more crew customization options.)

The Kobali can wear it also but it is buggy on them not sure about the skirt but the top their arms are missing
    Tweet out from Cryptic that the Kilt will be available with the Miracle Worker Specialization on Tuesday. Must be really bugged now.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • unotetsuunotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    Oh, the new shuttle has excellent admiralty bonus multiplier, so YAY!!!!!
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User

I was just coming in to post this. Was very glad that I checked to see if it was available to take on my Romulans, so that they can have the title, and any allied BOffs that they use can have the Worf pieces. I suspect that it was just a misinformed patch note.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.