test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Space Science Set (for Exotic particle generator + Control) better than Dyson reputation ?

fcedfced Member Posts: 385 Arc User
Hello,
I created two new romulan science captains, and on my Fed science captain, i am using the Dyson reputation space set (4 pieces), and would like if there is a better choice for Science space set than the Dyson ...
I need a bit of drain for the plasmonic leech (romulan need power), but mainly i want Exotic particle generator, and control...
Would like to have another point of view than mine...
Thanks
Ced
PS4 / PS3 - Star Trek online (Trekkie) - Neverwinter - Mass Effect 1/2/3 Fan, I like Andromeda - Main language : Français - Secondary language : English - Third language : Forget you won't like it...

Comments

• lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    The best deflector for EPG is the Solanae deflector from the feature episode A Step Between Stars. When upgraded to UR it give a whopping +50 EPG, more than anything else.

As for the rest of the sets, I find the Romulan/Reman reputation 2pc to be pretty decent. The 2pc bonus gives a boost to EPG and the engines and shields that i use for the set and pretty decent too. You could alternatively use the Romulan/Reman rep deflector instead of the Solanae one to get the 2pc, it gives a sizable boost to CtrlX and DrainX.

As you are a Romulan however then you will have access to several singularity cores that give a +40 EPG boost when upgraded. In fact Romulan toons can in theory boost EPG up to well over 700 which will do some serious damage with exotic based a damage attacks.
    SulMatuul.png
  • e30erneste30ernest Member Posts: 1,794 Arc User
    I generally run the Solanae Deflector along with the Temporal Defense Initiative 2 or 3-pc.

Keep in mind that the actual damage increase from each point of EPG is quite small, so there will come a point where going for clumps of damage buffs (like the Temporal Defense's 2-pc 25% boost) and "bonus damage" (what some of us refer to as Cat 2 boosts) can give you more gains. Also consider things that add to your CrtH/D. CrtH will help your weapons, while CrtD would be a good boost to your exotic damage output (because exotics crit so much) in addition to helping your weapon damage spikes.

You can balance these things out either by using the exotic damage calculator (on Reddit's /r/stobuilds), manually doing the math yourself or through trial and error. The damage calculator is the easiest route. :trollface:

https://www.reddit.com/r/stobuilds/comments/4zvv8o/exotic_damage_formula_and_calculator/

In regards to control, the Temporal Initiative 3-pc will provide you with some control. You can also gain a bit more control points via the research lab consoles (if your fleet has provisions). Again you won't need a lot of control points to be effective. I only have an unbuffed CtrlX of 208, but I am able to pull a fair distance away with my GW3. Again, balance here is key. Too much of this might gimp you elsewhere.

I hope this helps.
    FWIW CtrlX skill effectively max's out at around 400 in how it boosts a lot of powers, in particular grav well. So there's little point going beyond that.

Then, like @e30ernest after a certain point with EPG skill it makes more sense to go for "damage bonuses" rather than flat skill increases as this will often net you "more bang for your buck". Often having EPG around 400 ish and then going the bonus dmg route will get good result.
    Also, squeezing every ounce of EPG into a ship can often leave it lacking in other areas. Going for a "sensible" number can get you a good return and give you wiggle room for other aspects of the build.
    SulMatuul.png
  • alcaatrazalcaatraz Member Posts: 113 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    lordsteve1 wrote: »
    FWIW CtrlX skill effectively max's out at around 400 in how it boosts a lot of powers, in particular grav well. So there's little point going beyond that.

I don't think so; I can't be certain because its been a while but I was seeing a difference between 600 Ctrlx and 400 CtrlX with GW3 (GW1 is STILL busted sadly) during the month or two after S13 due to the CtrlX re-scaling and reworking of how GW pulls.
    --- @alcaatraz || I make tanks and do maths stuffs ---
    "I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul."
    alcaatraz wrote: »

I don't think so; I can't be certain because its been a while but I was seeing a difference between 600 Ctrlx and 400 CtrlX with GW3 (GW1 is STILL busted sadly) during the month or two after S13 due to the CtrlX re-scaling and reworking of how GW pulls.

The impression i'm getting is that the max size of a GW is 12km (actually 24km as the stat only shows the radius) and this is topped out at 400 CtrlX skill.
    So whilst some abilities "may" benefit from more in that skill for something like GW3 you are not gaining all that much. With that in mind getting to 400 CtrlX then using remaining skill points and build space to increase EPG or DrainX etc will probably get you more bang for your buck.
    SulMatuul.png
  • odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User

The impression i'm getting is that the max size of a GW is 12km (actually 24km as the stat only shows the radius) and this is topped out at 400 CtrlX skill.
    So whilst some abilities "may" benefit from more in that skill for something like GW3 you are not gaining all that much. With that in mind getting to 400 CtrlX then using remaining skill points and build space to increase EPG or DrainX etc will probably get you more bang for your buck.

That is the current Cap for GW 3 @ 400 control. But the pull is still affected at higher levels of Control X...But im not a control (EPG/Drain Hybrid) ship..So I could be wrong when it comes to anything over 400 Control..
    fced wrote: »
    Hello,

...I need a bit of drain for the plasmonic leech (romulan need power), but mainly i want Exotic particle generator, and control...
    Thanks
    Ced

You can Ditch the Leech..Its Capped at +7.5 (at max stacks)..If you Go FULL Drain (More than me @ 350) there still could be a use in stripping your opponent of System power..But you wont get more than 7.5.

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

I posted this in another thread months ago but most of it is still relevant to this discussion. Being that you are a Romulan you can achieve a much higher max than other races too because you can access a singularity with +EPG on it.

(Note: these are items that boost only your EPG skill, there is a whole raft of other items that boost exotic damage specifically and may work out giving you better damage output than some of these.)

Currently Items slotted:

1) Max EPG skill - 100
    2) Superior Astrophysicist - 15
    3) Solanae Deflector (UR) - 50
    4) Secondary Deflector (UR or Epic) - 25
    5) Conductive RCS (EPG mod) - 37.5
    6) Exotic Particle Field Exciter (EPG mod) - 75
    7) 4x any UR/Epic fleet science consoles (if double mod - EPG as primary) - 150
    8) Nukara rep console - 21.7
    9) Chronometric Capacitor - 37.5
    10) Disruption Pulse Emitter - 20
    11) Romulan Space set 2pc (Shields + Engines) - 17.8
    12) Max'd Temporal Specialization - 50

MAX = 599.5

Temporary Boosts:

13) Quantum Singularity Manipulation - 100
    14) Fleet Science Booster - 10
    15) Inspirational Leader - 10-30 depending on stacks.
    16) Doff assignments giving EPG skill boosts - 25

MAX = 764.5

Extras I don't have access to:

13) Joined Trill - 6.7
    14) Several Romulan Singularity Cores boost EPG, no idea on the exact numbers here though.

MAX = At least 771.2

With a Romulan character in the right conditions you could possibly get it to ~800 in EPG skill for a short period of time, though that relies on a fair few things being timed exactly right (like fleet and Doff boosts)

Hope that gives you some ideas.
    SulMatuul.png
  • fcedfced Member Posts: 385 Arc User
    The best deflector for EPG is the Solanae deflector from the feature episode A Step Between Stars. When upgraded to UR it give a whopping +50 EPG, more than anything else.

As for the rest of the sets, I find the Romulan/Reman reputation 2pc to be pretty decent. The 2pc bonus gives a boost to EPG and the engines and shields that i use for the set and pretty decent too. You could alternatively use the Romulan/Reman rep deflector instead of the Solanae one to get the 2pc, it gives a sizable boost to CtrlX and DrainX.

As you are a Romulan however then you will have access to several singularity cores that give a +40 EPG boost when upgraded. In fact Romulan toons can in theory boost EPG up to well over 700 which will do some serious damage with exotic based a damage attacks.

I would prefer to have a 4 pieces set than 2 pieces from here, and 2 other from other reput...
    If i am correct, the romulan/reman reput don't have Singularity core (don't understand why they don't provide it)...
    The maximum engine power i have found on singularity core are from the fleet one (Elite singularity from fleet Dilithium mine) and it is +12.5 max ...
    PS4 / PS3 - Star Trek online (Trekkie) - Neverwinter - Mass Effect 1/2/3 Fan, I like Andromeda - Main language : Français - Secondary language : English - Third language : Forget you won't like it...

I would prefer to have a 4 pieces set than 2 pieces from here, and 2 other from other reput...
    If i am correct, the romulan/reman reput don't have Singularity core (don't understand why they don't provide it)...
    The maximum engine power i have found on singularity core are from the fleet one (Elite singularity from fleet Dilithium mine) and it is +12.5 max ...

So the Romulan/Reman Set are kinda old and dont come with a 4 piece (Same with the Omega sets). Which is nice because you can then use a singularity of your choice. Personally, I use the Temporal Core for the Jump and faster sector speed (Also 40EPG at Mk 14).

Also..Sounds like your like me and LOVE complete sets.Which means..Set bonuses...The reputation Temporal Defense Initaitive (same core i mentioned earlier) is A very good set (even complete) to have

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• delliboydelliboy Member Posts: 288 Arc User
    I'm working on leveling my Romulan Science Officer right now and as soon as I put him in a good fleet that keeps projects slotted I'm going to work contributing marks
    If you are on PS4, the 81st armada is an excellent armada, with plenty of good fleets...
    edited September 2017
    i didn't realized how good that set could be (Competitive wargames)
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Prevailing_Regalia
    It have 3 pieces for each pieces of the set, and if i am correct you can pick the one you want...
    That is smart from Cryptic...
    Sadly, that is not a science set, i don't see Control, and Exotic particle generator on those set pieces, only Drain... I think it is a DPS set...
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Drain shows up a lot in PVP, is my understanding - though the Lukari set isn't bad if you like making enemy energy your own.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
    edited September 2017
    I am using energy siphon on some ships, and the plasmonic leech (on all my romulan ships), because they need engine power (Kelvin T'laru for example - that ship lack engine power)...
    But i think i will stay with the Dyson set, or may be the Terran which have a lot of drain and control (and will complete EPG with consoles)...
    My problem now is Engine power, because even if i found a good set like the Dyson, Temporal, or they lack a singularity core which add Engine power, and a lot of Romulan warbirds lack of engine power...

I was playing on my romulan Multi-mission with a 3 pieces set (Solanae or Sol can't remember) + Elite fleet Singularity core (+12.5 engine power depending singularity charge) and ship move was correct, decent, but as soon i added the Terran singularity core (4 pieces set), my ship started to had difficulty to move and turn, it became heavy, like a heavy cruiser or dreadnought (i am exaggerating a bit, but ...)...
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    This is my favorite console for sluggish ships: https://sto.gamepedia.com/Console_-_Engineering_-_Polaric_Modulator
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
    edited September 2017
    This is my favorite console for sluggish ships: https://sto.gamepedia.com/Console_-_Engineering_-_Polaric_Modulator

Yeah, agreed, it is a very good console i used it for long time, but then i replaced it with something more useful, but i don't know, +5 inertia on a ship which have 30 inertia, it is not even 10% more inertia, so i really don't know...
    By the way, when you see +30% turn rate on a console, don't expect it will really give you +30% turn rate at 1/4 impulse speed, you will probably have 30% of that 30% turn rate console = 10% real turn rate (the same is true with tactical console ...

The problem on STO is the units are not homogeneous...
    On some ships you will found : impulse modifier, on other you will see inertia, on other something else, ... They really should adopt a standard measure unit for all ships (and stay stuck to it), because how can we compare before buying a ship (and have idea of how will it move) if the units are all different...
    BTW in real life, the more inertia you have the more heavy you are, and the more difficult it is to accelerate and stop... in STO it is the contrary, the more inertia you have on your ship, the faster your ship will be, that is a non sense and an error ... :)

Yeah, agreed, it is a very good console i used it for long time, but then i replaced it with something more useful, but i don't know, +5 inertia on a ship which have 30 inertia, it is not even 10% more inertia, so i really don't know...
    By the way, when you see +30% turn rate on a console, don't expect it will really give you +30% turn rate at 1/4 impulse speed, you will probably have 30% of that 30% turn rate console = 10% real turn rate (the same is true with tactical console ...

On some ships you will found : impulse modifier, on other you will see inertia, on other something else, ... They really should adopt a standard measure unit for all ships (and stay stuck to it), because how can we compare before buying a ship (and have idea of how will it move) if the units are all different...
    BTW in real life, the more inertia you have the more heavy you are, and the more difficult it is to accelerate and stop... in STO it is the contrary, the more inertia you have on your ship, the faster your ship will be, that is a non sense and an error ... :)

So.. These units are different and mean different things.

https://sto.gamepedia.com/Skill:_Impulse_Expertise

Just a list of Flight speed and Turn consoles/abilities/sets. Some are in % some are flat + to flight speed

I probably should separate those things that only affect impulse speed.

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

edited September 2017

Just a list of Flight speed and Turn consoles/abilities/sets. Some are in % some are flat + to flight speed

Sure i know that, but sometimes ship stats show a Inertia value, other time (on other ships) it is friction/traction, sometime we see impulse modifier, sometime there is no impulse modifier value, so it is hard to compare a ship to another to have an idea before getting it ... And it is the same for space reputation Engines :
    Solanae : +18.8 Flight Speed / +0.77 Flight Turn Rate
    Dyson : +16.8 Flight Speed / +19.2 Flight Turn Rate
    Terran set : +17.4 Flight Speed +20.4 Flight Turn Rate
    Is that the correct value for the solanae set ? Because there is a big difference between the Solanae engine turn rate and the others sets...

I know this is a bit out of the subject, but because romulan ship with singularity core have a lack or -40 subsystem power in comparison to any ship with warp core, it would be good to know the exact turn rate value for those sets before making a definitive choice which will cost 140 000 Dilithium, + all the other things needed to craft a full reputation set...

Other example (out of subject), on weapon with PEN modifier, it is written ignore -10 hull, does that mean ignore 10% hull of 90 000 hull (example) or only 10/90000, same with disruptor : to target: 2.5% Chance: -10 All Damage Resistance for 15 sec, is that 10%, or -10 ?

Some units really need explanation.. like on the tactical skill Hull penetration : +15 Hull Penetration - Total Armor Penetration = +10 (is that +10% hull penetration ? or something different ? )...
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Skill:_Hull_Penetration
    For Tactical skill : Shield weakening : +15 Shield Weakening Additional Bleedthrough = +10% (Advanced) - it is Percentage which is more clear
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Skill:_Shield_Weakening

Too much unit, Cryptic should spend just some hours to clarify all unit, and make them homogeneous...
    But anyway, that topic is to try to find a good Science Set for a Romulan multi mission Warbird (or Laeosa) which have a big lack of subsystem power (warp core = +25 to all subsystems, Singularity core = +15 to all subsystems..)...

• alcaatrazalcaatraz Member Posts: 113 Arc User

That is the current Cap for GW 3 @ 400 control. But the pull is still affected at higher levels of Control X...But im not a control (EPG/Drain Hybrid) ship..So I could be wrong when it comes to anything over 400 Control..
    Hello,

...I need a bit of drain for the plasmonic leech (romulan need power), but mainly i want Exotic particle generator, and control...
    Thanks
    Ced

You can Ditch the Leech..Its Capped at +7.5 (at max stacks)..If you Go FULL Drain (More than me @ 350) there still could be a use in stripping your opponent of System power..But you wont get more than 7.5.

The Amount leech grants you is still capped at 7.5, but the drain component isnt:

lQdgeTD.png
    --- @alcaatraz || I make tanks and do maths stuffs ---
    "I am the master of my fate: I am the captain of my soul."
    The Amount leech grants you is still capped at 7.5, but the drain component isnt:
    Can you clarify please ? What do you mean by the drain component isn't ? Sometime with my romulan science (without energy siphon - but may be because of some space traits and starship trait), i see my subsystem energy power up to 100 to all subsystems (125/110/90/125)...
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Trait:_Pilfered_Power
    https://sto.gamepedia.com/Trait:_Subnucleonic_Transferal

edited September 2017

Hello,

Thanks
    Ced

lQdgeTD.png

Which is what I was saying about going full drain..I.e no additional benefit for self..But Moar drain on target.

Yea..you definitely are MORE drain that me..Geebus..735 drain!

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

Sure i know that, but sometimes ship stats show a Inertia value, other time (on other ships) it is friction/traction, sometime we see impulse modifier, sometime there is no impulse modifier value, so it is hard to compare a ship to another to have an idea before getting it ... And it is the same for space reputation Engines :
    Is that the correct value for the solanae set ? Because there is a big difference between the Solanae engine turn rate and the others sets...

I know this is a bit out of the subject, but because romulan ship with singularity core have a lack or -40 subsystem power in comparison to any ship with warp core, it would be good to know the exact turn rate value for those sets before making a definitive choice which will cost 140 000 Dilithium, + all the other things needed to craft a full reputation set...

Other example (out of subject), on weapon with PEN modifier, it is written ignore -10 hull, does that mean ignore 10% hull of 90 000 hull (example) or only 10/90000, same with disruptor : to target: 2.5% Chance: -10 All Damage Resistance for 15 sec, is that 10%, or -10 ?

Some units really need explanation.. like on the tactical skill Hull penetration : +15 Hull Penetration - Total Armor Penetration = +10 (is that +10% hull penetration ? or something different ? )...
    For Tactical skill : Shield weakening : +15 Shield Weakening Additional Bleedthrough = +10% (Advanced) - it is Percentage which is more clear

Too much unit, Cryptic should spend just some hours to clarify all unit, and make them homogeneous...
    But anyway, that topic is to try to find a good Science Set for a Romulan multi mission Warbird (or Laeosa) which have a big lack of subsystem power (warp core = +25 to all subsystems, Singularity core = +15 to all subsystems..)...

OK..so some of that is my fault (Wiki editor updating stuff during season 11.5).. The +0.77 Flight turn rate is the ground numbers not while outside ESD..I changed the Dyson (and probably Terran engines) info based on what I saw in space..But..this also doesn't factor in my points in Impulse Expertise..So I stopped doing that because not everyone runs all 3 points in that skill..So..Whoops..and Best to Check your own in space...Tho if you want my values for that engine so you can determine turn rate against those 2 I can supply them..(But at Mk 14).

Hull Penetration is the Weaker form of ARMOR penetration. 10 Armor Pen = 100 Hull Pen points..Which is a hull damage resistance rating debuff.

There are users (@alcaatraz) in this very forum that have worked out damage formulas that can help you understand that level of resistance debuff. I am just a sto fan who puts time into trying to maintain the wiki.

With out being in game..Im assuming the PEN mod is -10 armor rating.To me that sounds like a -10 All rez but I could be wrong tho..Not really something I use on a sci ship :P

All kinds of Science sets you can use for your Romulan..I Use the complete TDI set or 2 piece and Solanae Defector. But Ive had fun using the Lukari,Dyson and Braydon sets as well.YMMV

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

Sure i know that, but sometimes ship stats show a Inertia value, other time (on other ships) it is friction/traction, sometime we see impulse modifier, sometime there is no impulse modifier value, so it is hard to compare a ship to another to have an idea before getting it ...

Inertia value is typically what will tell me if this is a big or small ship. This like other things in the gam, can be changed but abilities and consoles ect..

Impulse modifier..Faster ship or slower ship to start with (Its never really been something players stress over..)..Some older pages dont have them because that information was not released with the ship blog from cryptic..(Kinda like the old crew value)
    Keep in mind..The wiki is maintained by Players not Cryptic. So some information is harder to come by without buying stuff in game if its not in a ship blog..We do what we can and could always use a lil more help :p

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

Can you clarify please ? What do you mean by the drain component isn't ? Sometime with my romulan science (without energy siphon - but may be because of some space traits and starship trait), i see my subsystem energy power up to 100 to all subsystems (125/110/90/125)...

Meaning you can drain your target for more than 7.5 subsytems but the return will not be more than 7.5 all subsytems with that console...So say..- 30 all subsytems to your target but you only get 7.5 All to your own subsytems.

Those traits you linked scale on Drain Expertise and so the more you drain from your target gets added to your subsytems..Kinda like Energy siphon but with Subnuke and Control Bridge Officer abilities

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

edited September 2017

Meaning you can drain your target for more than 7.5 subsytems but the return will not be more than 7.5 all subsytems with that console...So say..- 30 all subsytems to your target but you only get 7.5 All to your own subsytems.

Those traits you linked scale on Drain Expertise and so the more you drain from your target gets added to your subsytems..Kinda like Energy siphon but with Subnuke and Control Bridge Officer abilities

So may be it is those space and starship traits which give me that power (125/110/90/125) in my subsystem, and i probably should try with and without the Plasmonic leech to see if i lack subsystem power in combat ...

OK..so some of that is my fault (Wiki editor updating stuff during season 11.5).. The +0.77 Flight turn rate is the ground numbers not while outside ESD..I changed the Dyson (and probably Terran engines) info based on what I saw in space..But..this also doesn't factor in my points in Impulse Expertise..So I stopped doing that because not everyone runs all 3 points in that skill..So..Whoops..and Best to Check your own in space...Tho if you want my values for that engine so you can determine turn rate against those 2 I can supply them..(But at Mk 14).

Hull Penetration is the Weaker form of ARMOR penetration. 10 Armor Pen = 100 Hull Pen points..Which is a hull damage resistance rating debuff.

There are users (@alcaatraz) in this very forum that have worked out damage formulas that can help you understand that level of resistance debuff. I am just a sto fan who puts time into trying to maintain the wiki.

With out being in game..Im assuming the PEN mod is -10 armor rating.To me that sounds like a -10 All rez but I could be wrong tho..Not really something I use on a sci ship :P

All kinds of Science sets you can use for your Romulan..I Use the complete TDI set or 2 piece and Solanae Defector. But Ive had fun using the Lukari,Dyson and Braydon sets as well.YMMV

Wait you mean you are the guy behind STO Gamepedia ? I should Thank You, because i spend a lot of time on the Wiki (may be we should all ) ... :)
    THANK YOU ^

Wait you mean you are the guy behind STO Gamepedia ? I should Thank You, because i spend a lot of time on the Wiki (may be we should all ) ... :)
    THANK YOU ^

Well.. not THE guy..Just one of its small team of dedicated sto players/editors..and I know my name was on those info box changes.. We do what we can to keep the wiki upto date (mostly due to numerous complaints the "wiki is not up to date"). Granted there are things that we cant put on the Wiki which works out great when we can link damage fomulas/ship builds and what not from the Reddit crew in a page.

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

@fced

All Mk 14 Ultra Rare 60 Eng power (All in my inventory and no space set equipped.) +100 Impulse Expertise Skill
    On a T5U Wells Temporal Science Vessel.

A Maco: 29.9 Flight Speed / +1.2 Flight Turn Rate

Assimi : 30.7 Flight Speed / +1.1 Flight Turn Rate

Supercooled: +31.7 Flight Speed +1.1 Flight Turn Rate
    Jem'hadar

Solanae : +32.6 Flight Speed / +1 Flight Turn Rate
    Delta:

Maco: +32.6 Flight Speed /+1.1 Flight Turn Rate
    Prevailing:
    Sol Def:

Reman: +33.5 Flight Speed / +1.1 Flight Turn Rate
    Kobali:
    Dyson :
    Q Phase:

Temp D:+33.5 Flight Speed / +1.2 Flight Turn Rate
    Counter Commnd:

Terran : +34.5 Flight Speed +1.1 Flight Turn Rate
    Nukara: +1.2 Flight Turn Rate

Braydon: +35.4 Flight Speed +1 Flight Turn Rate

Iconian: +35.4 Flight Speed +1.1 Flight Turn Rate

Omega: +39.2 Flight Speed +1.1 Flight Turn Rate

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

@fced

All Mk 14 Ultra Rare 60 Eng power (All in my inventory and no space set equipped.) +100 Impulse Expertise Skill
    On a T5U Wells Temporal Science Vessel.

A Maco: 29.9 Flight Speed / +1.2 Flight Turn Rate

Assimi : 30.7 Flight Speed / +1.1 Flight Turn Rate

Supercooled: +31.7 Flight Speed +1.1 Flight Turn Rate
    Jem'hadar

Solanae : +32.6 Flight Speed / +1 Flight Turn Rate
    Delta:

Maco: +32.6 Flight Speed /+1.1 Flight Turn Rate
    Prevailing:
    Sol Def:

Reman: +33.5 Flight Speed / +1.1 Flight Turn Rate
    Kobali:
    Dyson :
    Q Phase:

Temp D:+33.5 Flight Speed / +1.2 Flight Turn Rate
    Counter Commnd:

Terran : +34.5 Flight Speed +1.1 Flight Turn Rate
    Nukara: +1.2 Flight Turn Rate

Braydon: +35.4 Flight Speed +1 Flight Turn Rate

Iconian: +35.4 Flight Speed +1.1 Flight Turn Rate

Omega: +39.2 Flight Speed +1.1 Flight Turn Rate

Thank You,
    I appreciate :)

Can you tell me which singularity core which give +40 EPG boost ? Are you talking about the fleet singularity core ?