What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Do you love the TNG Phaser Rifle?

2»

Comments

• alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,412 Arc User
    Liking it a lot.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • locutusofcactuslocutusofcactus Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    Based on it's name, this thread should be a poll. Back on topic, yeah I like the gun.
  • lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
    Love it, my new Fav weapon in game. :) No more Mk 12 glowing fishstick phasers for me! :D
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    lexusk19 wrote: »
    Love it, my new Fav weapon in game. :) No more Mk 12 glowing fishstick phasers for me! :D

???? o.o
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,309 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    Never like the HD rifles to be honest, but i will probably pick up some for testing on my boffs.
    I thought the "tested-on-Boff" approval of weapons was banned by the DAIPF (Dumb AIs Protection Front) Accords of the 21st century. Did someone alter the timeline again?

@saurializard
    Just call me a rebel.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    Do I Love it ? No. I'm afraid I'm not at that level of commitment just yet.

Do I like it ? Yes.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Do I Love it ? No. I'm afraid I'm not at that level of commitment just yet.

Do I like it ? Yes.
    Agreed, it seems like an ok weapon. Not exactly a new favorite though.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • romulan1138#2589 romulan1138 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I like it, good nod to TNG and DS9.....
  • lordbeefy7lordbeefy7 Member Posts: 169 Arc User
    Loving it...halfway thru grinding one for each of my fed boffs.
  • jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    it is pretty neat. Don't know if I'd say I love it, but is a good addition to the arsenal.
    Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    coolbatman wrote: »
    pleeze give location/mission specifics to obtain...........

..Obtain ?
    A pic of smoke in a thong ? You'll have to ask her nicely. She may comply, or punch you in the nose.

..or did you mean the TNG weapon ? -> It's a reward in Beyond the Nexus (featured episode) :tongue:

[img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Wonder if we'll ever get a TNG pistol, can't stand all the holographic bits on the existing phasers
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • benselassem#4731 benselassem Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    It may not be the best weapon for damage, but it's one of the best looking.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    will wait and see for myself, still waiting for smoke to post a pic of her toon in a thong........no pix of godzilla in a bannana hammock please !!!!!!!

Cassy is a trans-girl, sir, like myself, but she tucks ;)

dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Swapped one of my char's who uses a sniper rifle for it. If it's good enough for Geordi, good enough for me.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • vetteguy904vetteguy904 Member Posts: 3,853 Arc User
    Wonder if we'll ever get a TNG pistol, can't stand all the holographic bits on the existing phasers
    you can. the stun phaser/dustbuster is the TNG sidearm
    the only pistol I use is the type II phaser pistol, even though the type I is more powerful (which is against canon)
    Spock.jpg

• evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    the only pistol I use is the type II phaser pistol, even though the type I is more powerful (which is against canon)

The one currently in-game comes with obscene amounts of unwanted holographic bits though, and isn't exactly screen accurate either.
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • silverlobes#2676 silverlobes Member Posts: 1,953 Arc User
    will wait and see for myself, still waiting for smoke to post a pic of her toon in a thong........no pix of godzilla in a bannana hammock please !!!!!!!

Cassy is a trans-girl, sir, like myself, but she tucks ;)
    <3<3<3<3
    "I fight for the Users!" - Tron

"I was here before you, I will be here after you are gone. I am here, regardless of your acknowledgement or acceptance..." - The Truth
  • chozoelder2ndchozoelder2nd Member Posts: 440 Arc User

The one currently in-game comes with obscene amounts of unwanted holographic bits though, and isn't exactly screen accurate either.

Always hated those holographic bits. I'm down with seeing a TNG phaser pistol.
    SP9Pu.gif
  • spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    I could use some new blackmail material. :D
    I'll say that "portrait" is not quite up to Starfleet regulations... I mean the skirt is short enough something is starting to peek out.

Confiscation is called for. Definitely, it's in the regs. *hide his regs padd*

Like we never seen that happen to Uhura or Tamera? XD
    I don't recall who Tamera is but with Uhura (at least in the classic series) if she did anything but stood still she would show her panties to the rest of the bridge crew, I wonder if that's why Starfleet had color coded panties for female officers in 2260s ;)