test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Weapon name

Can anyone tell me the name of the big gun on this guy and how to get?
21641073_1648614448522072_3689414265943847138_o.jpg?oh=7e76d6e97702fb24862c50eb4e36d5de&oe=5A545168

lucky_star_trek_by_primantis-d389ufa.jpg

Comments

• ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Boolean heavy assault cannon (Disruptor damage). You can buy it from the Lobi store for 50 Lobi crystals.
  • shinku#4469 shinku Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    ashstorm1 wrote: »
    Boolean heavy assault cannon (Disruptor damage). You can buy it from the Lobi store for 50 Lobi crystals.
    Damn, you need Lobi. Any weapon that looks like that but doesn't need lobi?
    lucky_star_trek_by_primantis-d389ufa.jpg
  • silverlobes#2676 silverlobes Member Posts: 1,953 Arc User
    ashstorm1 wrote: »
    Plenty of heavy-weapons available in-game, but none that look exactly like the Boolean cannon ;)

I would say just open the boxes and get the Lobi, but to be honest, I'm not a fan of the weapon: Too cumbersome and too slow for my tastes... YMMV ;)

"I fight for the Users!" - Tron

"I was here before you, I will be here after you are gone. I am here, regardless of your acknowledgement or acceptance..." - The Truth
  • redvengeredvenge Member Posts: 1,425 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    No. The Boolean's appearance is unique. None of the existing weapons in STO come close in terms of size.

The Krieger Wave Disruptor Assault weapons look menacing, but not nearly as big. These you can buy on the Exchange. They come out of the Privateer Lockbox.
  • jslynjslyn Member Posts: 1,784 Arc User

It was Khan's weapon from "Into Darkness". It is an anti-starship weapon, I believe, but he used it as a handgun.

I have a Boolean on my Main. Its Secondary shoots straight through enemies, hitting everyone in the line of fire, and often killing them. It's melee attack is a sweep that knocks down everyone around you. I quite enjoy the weapon. I think that it is worth the Lobi.
  • silverlobes#2676 silverlobes Member Posts: 1,953 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    jslyn wrote: »

It was Khan's weapon from "Into Darkness". It is an anti-starship weapon, I believe, but he used it as a handgun.

I have a Boolean on my Main. Its Secondary shoots straight through enemies, hitting everyone in the line of fire, and often killing them. It's melee attack is a sweep that knocks down everyone around you. I quite enjoy the weapon. I think that it is worth the Lobi.
    +1

It may not to be to my taste of play-style, but it is definitely worth the Lobi :sunglasses:
    "I fight for the Users!" - Tron

"I was here before you, I will be here after you are gone. I am here, regardless of your acknowledgement or acceptance..." - The Truth
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    The Boolean Assault Cannon is pretty nice. My primary Tact character uses it as a secondary weapon. I am actually thinking about buying another one the next time there is a Lobi Store sale. But that means I need to buy some keys to open lock boxes.