test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Goddesses Comic.

Comments

• thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    Liking the ships! Nicely done!
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,659 Arc User
    With Sompek wrapping up....
    HD52Udj.jpg
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • brian334brian334 Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    "Captain, there appears to be a spicy odor around this planet."

"Spicy odor? How can an odor be transmitted through vacuum?"

"Captain, they are hailing us from the planet."

"Put it on the big screen."

"Hello, I'm Captain..."

"Hey, ya'll, dis sheer is Jeanfreau, an I'm Thibodeaux. Whoo-eee, ya'll done showed up at a good time!"

"Mey ya, cha, we got a pot a shrimps on da berl, an' Boudreaux is goin' fa da beers. Ya'll come on down, an bring ya appatites."

"Come on down? We don't even know where we are."

"Dis shere's da Cajun Planet."

"Can you tell us about the aroma we encountered in orbit of your planet?"

"Dat's jus da cayenne peppa. Thibodeaux likes him some cayenne."

"Fa sure I do!"
  • allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 735 Arc User
    Dig how you customized their uniforms. My boffs are something I take lots of time to get just right for each. Though they all look very similar despite being different species. All female boff crew and my main. Dressing them up is fun. :D
    BTW, do you have a Deviantart page?
    Dig how you customized their uniforms. My boffs are something I take lots of time to get just right for each. Though they all look very similar despite being different species. All female boff crew and my main. Dressing them up is fun. :D
    BTW, do you have a Deviantart page?

No I don't. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Help this girl out.....is the Yorktown NCC 1717 or NCC 1704? o.o;;
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    Help this girl out.....is the Yorktown NCC 1717 or NCC 1704? o.o;;

it seems to have been universally accepted as being NCC-1717 by both fans and various producers​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    edited September 2017
    First one, then the other.

1704 was from the Joseph Tech Manual, 1717 was done by Okuda in the Encyclopedia. Neither was seen on screen, so far as I am aware.
    Hmm... you misspelled "cher" though you spelled it phonetically how it's pronounced, and you wrote "berl" which isn't Cajun it's Nint' Wawd, on the other hand you did get the --eaux right as well as Boudreaux and Thibodeaux which are classic Cajun joke characters, and you spelled cayenne right. All together, I'm not sure if you're actually from here or not, thus if I should be offended or not LOL

Bawn at Hotel Dieu on Claiborne, which is now LSU Medical Centah, raised on da Wes'bank in Marrerro, Algiers, an Terrytown. From da levee by my Dad's you could see da GNO Bridge, which is now da CCC. I used to ride my bike to da Canal Street Ferry to go downtown, or ta da Napolean Street Ferry to go uptown.

An dey say berl in da Nint' Wawd, but dat's how dey say it down in Lafouche too.

Plus, we ain't even got stawted on gumbo or crab stew on p'tata salad, which is somethin' I foun' out about from a girl from Raceland whose daddy taught me duck carvin'.
    Post edited by brian334 on
    brian334 wrote: »
    First one, then the other.

1704 was from the Joseph Tech Manual, 1717 was done by Okuda in the Encyclopedia. Neither was seen on screen, so far as I am aware.
    Hmm... you misspelled "cher" though you spelled it phonetically how it's pronounced, and you wrote "berl" which isn't Cajun it's Nint' Wawd, on the other hand you did get the --eaux right as well as Boudreaux and Thibodeaux which are classic Cajun joke characters, and you spelled cayenne right. All together, I'm not sure if you're actually from here or not, thus if I should be offended or not LOL

Bawn at Hotel Dieu on Claiborne, which is now LSU Medical Centah, raised on da Wes'bank in Marrerro, Algiers, an Terrytown. From da levee by my Dad's you could see da GNO Bridge, which is now da CCC. I used to ride my bike to da Canal Street Ferry to go downtown, or ta da Napolean Street Ferry to go uptown.

An dey say berl in da Nint' Wawd, but dat's how dey say it down in Lafouche too.

Plus, we ain't even got stawted on gumbo or crab stew on p'tata salad, which is somethin' I foun' out about from a girl from Raceland whose daddy taught me duck carvin'.

Okies....just wanted to know, since I am reskinning some ships.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,276 Arc User
    if you want it healthy...yes; if you have acid reflux, leave the tomatoes out - actually, leave out the gumbo entirely, because it tends to be rather spicy​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
    If it ain't got okra, it ain't gumbo. It is the single ingredient required to turn chicken soup into gumbo. Blanche the okra and rinse to remove the slime, or your gumbo will fail.

I am curious, (for obvious reasons,) about the girls' cooking. What do they like, besides cookies and blue milk?

I could grill up some trout fillets or some redfish steaks if they eat from the 'light' side of the menu, but I'm likely to put a gravy boat of Muniere Sauce on the table which has an estimated 3000 calories per tablespoon. (It's a butter and cream base, so...)

Something for your chef:

One onion, diced.
    Three or four celery stalks similarly diced.

Put 'em in a big soup pot, then drop in a cleaned whole chicken. Fill the pot with water not quite to cover the chicken. Add salt and pepper to taste. Bring to a low boil. Flip the bird every fifteen minutes until, (about an hour) it tries to break apart when you go to flip it. At that point remove all the chicken, skin, and bones.

Taste test your stock for saltiness and add a little at a time until it suits your taste. Add pepper if needed.

Use canned biscuits, baking mix buiscuits, or your own homemade ones, but roll flat to 1/4 inch or about 6 mm thick. Cut into strips about 1 inch wide and up to 3 inches long. (2 x 7 cm)

Bring your stock to a boil and drop the biscuit strips one by one into the boiling stock. Don't stir yet. Let them boil for about ten minutes before stirring, and then only very gently to insure none stuck on the bottom. (If so your boil wasn't hot enough.)

After gently boiling for another ten minutes you can begin to break apart the chicken and put that back in the pot. Some folks like big chunks, some like small. Go with what feels right, but leave out the skin and the small bones.

Add a small, 8 oz can of peas and carrots, stir, and remove from heat.

Serve.

Simplest homemade Chicken and Dumplings recipe ever, and so so good. Leave out the dumplings and you have a chicken soup Progresso will never match.
    But we're derailing this thread now...
    Indeed. :D

dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Still working on the next pages. Rendered a lot of space shots, and did some interiors, gotta do some more, but it's getting there. ^_^

In the meantime, here's some Kelvin art.
    Still pondering if the hero ship outta be Yorktown or Constellation. o.o
    Been playing around, seeing how well I can reskin the Konnie model I got.
    wBZDahc.jpg

wmk03fi.jpg

8iSMGvj.jpg

Or if I go the way of the Kelvin Intrepid, or "Kintrepid" as I call it.
    qKVemm1.jpg

Here's what I think the Kelvin version of the Utility Cruiser, aka "Pioneer Class" could be like.
    k3XfRDx.jpg

Or should the Reliant be given the chance?
    lyUBAEe.jpg This one's trickier to reskin. @_@;

dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • nefarius2nefarius2 Member Posts: 107 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I'd go with Constellation as they have the Yorktown station already. I really like your art, especially the Reliant version you made. Looks like a "hot rod" Miranda. Sleek, yet tough if that makes sense.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,247 Community Moderator
    Damn, y'all making me hungry. LoL
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
    Use imgur, then.
    This might work *fingers crossed*

RTmxxL7.jpg

bimTsTS.jpg

lKI6EEz.jpg

1BEMq7j.jpg

I posted this before, but sinceyou showed your ship, here's mine, the best I could do to match Cassy's ship.

My STO take on the USS Hoagland, NCC- 1991. and ship's Motto: "Victory of the Light!"
    Qk28jLY.jpg
    It looks nicer with the Cage saucer in game, I think, though.
    fjVKRVW.jpg

7U6BM3t.jpg

HGLAq6k.jpg

A possible Hoagland theme
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ew9mxJ-QXwo&amp;list=RDcqugNOez4rM&amp;index=2

Oh, and IF my trek stories were a series, this would be the sorta opening theme.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cqugNOez4rM&amp;list=RDcqugNOez4rM
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • lordrezeonlordrezeon Member Posts: 399 Arc User
    If you are looking for names for a Connie you could always go with the USS Defiant NCC-1764. Who knows maybe the Kelvinverse version was spared its Prime Universe fate.
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    The ships just get better and better. One of the modders for the old Star Trek:Armada II made a Reliant mesh based on the JJprise. She was pretty enough we got together and put her into the game. I think yours looks just as excellent as his did.

As always, this thread makes me smile.

And now, to stir the pot some more, heeheehee. It is a beautiful Sunday morning here. N'Awlins is less than an hour away.
    Ahm gonna drive me over to Cafe Dumont on Jackson Square. T'git me some of dem dere beignets and some of dat fine Community coffee. Think Ah'll bring my laptop along. Playin' some of dat STO while enjoyin' a fine breakfast of beignets wit' some shrimp an' grits seems a proper way to spend a Sunday mornin', cher. Yassuh!
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
    New pages up! :) Sorry it took so long. o:)
    KGbRL2E.jpg

yLxZtPy.jpg

DGVNHF6.jpg

Rg5sxEI.jpg

7XmreKx.jpg

nMYXLA0.jpg

dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Beautiful work as always! I hope you can find some time to check your messages and talk about letting me commission some art from you :)

sure thing.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    I loaded a Hargh'Peng on the back of my old torp boat for the event, and got chewed out by the other players the one time I needed it. Mostly because I let it shoot before I ran in for the kill. What? I don't want to be in front of one of those things until I know the firing cycle. You aren't supposed to park in front of a Doomsday Machine and spray them with antiproton beams, which is what the main complainer did just before he respawned.

Once again, the Goddesses deliver. Thanks Smoke.
    brian334 wrote: »
    I loaded a Hargh'Peng on the back of my old torp boat for the event, and got chewed out by the other players the one time I needed it. Mostly because I let it shoot before I ran in for the kill. What? I don't want to be in front of one of those things until I know the firing cycle. You aren't supposed to park in front of a Doomsday Machine and spray them with antiproton beams, which is what the main complainer did just before he respawned.

Once again, the Goddesses deliver. Thanks Smoke.

The DDM can't be destroyed, I think, in the war games thing.

And thankies ~curtsy~
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Working on the next pages this weekend, so stay tuned, yo!

Been playing with visuals, and here's my first attempt at a warp effect:
    rvz8SGZ.jpg

Feedback, please. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
    Ok, new pages, Friday fresh! :)

5Ro87d0.jpg

kjpvOCh.jpg

ZZXO7Fb.jpg

e2AwdBE.jpg

OkVrJQH.jpg

0PSnJMq.jpg