test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking to join a fleet or create one on XB1

thejudge573thejudge573 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
New level 60 Fed engineer officer on Xbox One currently looking for a fleet or willing to create one. I'm mostly looking for a fleet that needs help with building there star base and willing to run the pve queues, missions etc. I am willing to create a new fleet for the same reasons. These are just some general things I'm looking for. Again this is for XB1 if anyone is recruiting or interested reply here or message me on the forums.

Comments

• winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    Hey @thejudge573,

I would like to recommend the "Priority One Armada" as a possible option for you to join. Our Xbox division is pretty new and we are looking for enthusiastic players to help us grow on the Xbox platform. We are a casual group that believes that real life will always come first! Having said that, there are plenty of opportunities for members to advance and become leaders if that is what they want. I have linked our main recruitment thread below for you to take a look at and I have also left a link to our website. You should be able to find plenty of information there if you want to check us out first. If you do have any questions though please feel free to ask and I will do my best to answer them for you. :smile: I look forward to hearing from you.

Link to main recruitment thread: Click Here

Link to the Priority One Armada website: Click Here

-Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    =/\= ========================================== =/\=
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
  • thejudge573thejudge573 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I'm interested in joining one of your fleets on xbox. I really want a group I can run with mostly for stfs and rep grinding
  • winters83winters83 Member Posts: 486 Media Corps
    I'm interested in joining one of your fleets on xbox. I really want a group I can run with mostly for stfs and rep grinding

Fantastic! If you submit an application on our website and select the Xbox option we will be able to send you an invite to our Xbox Priority One fleet. :smile:

-Winters
    Twitter: @P1Winters83 YouTube: WintersGaming
    Fleet Admiral Winters - Priority One Armada
    U.S.S. Wolverine - NCC 831216
    Armada Leader // Executive Producer // Host // Priority One Podcast
  • thejudge573thejudge573 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    I signed up on site