Install Arc

Spacedock/First City/New Romulus! Discussion Thread

Comments

• You'll see... I have plans ;)
  • admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Oh, nice. :naughty:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Well... I got nothing planned... until Krystal gets dosed with Chronitons again. She'll probably need a new uniform when that happens.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Heh heh... I imagine we'll have a lot of chronitons to spare soon... :tongue:​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

GOD DANG IT! I lose more uniforms that way. ;) I'm as bad as Kirk. Just with TRIBBLE and Trill spots.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    Well... didn't see that coming.
    Wait a second... where's Lt. Jade in all this? Did they forget about the resident Liberated Borg Trill?
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Wait a second... where's Lt. Jade in all this? Did they forget about the resident Liberated Borg Trill?
    Probably still on the U.S.S. Sally, in one of the other sickbay wards with that friend, and probably the others who weren't with Jim and those other guys and gals. By now, they've probably let Lt. Jade out, though.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

I guess. In the meantime Krystal's flipping out.
    I, Captain Nat, Sarah, and Toros have all noticed.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Well... she's going to be a mother. Naturally she's going to be concerned about her child.
    Of course. Toros, naturally, is only concerned with his... experiment...

Also, Shadow, I am aware their... experiments... are kinda closely tied to this whole Lyras thing, which is kinda the point. I also know you probably won't be back for a day or more (or maybe you're just waiting for the being to do it's thing?), but long story short, this is, well, a teleporter that'll explain how the Na'kuhl moved Lyras' essence elsewhere to the Sally. What they intend to do with any given Katra is completely up in the air. I honestly don't know, Toros probably has some scientist or whomever that does, feel free to bring said scientist/whomever in (likely in some other room) once the being delivers Lyras to the base. :smiley:
    Somewhat related, I kinda like to think they need actual Na'kuhl operatives near the "victim" to help the transporter lock on and such, which would explain the footsteps beforehand. At least right now, they'll probably make it capable of targeting people on it's own later. :tongue:
    Oh, and question: did they choose Lyras for a reason, or is it a coincidence that they chose Lyras as their first (possibly only) "victim"?
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• shadowslasher410#3475 shadowslasher410 Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    I'm BAACK! Sorry, I was gone for a bit longer than I expected. But I got to see Botson. And Bermuda. It was fun!

As for your question, they did choose Lyras for a reason, because she matches certain criteria (also because she interfered in their operations in the 23rd century, and they don't appreciate people who interfere with their plans).

Oh, and I'll also explain what they want to do with her katra as well (eventually, anway. For now, its time to set the scene).
    Yeah, you can probably just have Lyras arrive wherever you want her to, with the being dropping her there and... well, I don't know from that point, guess it can stick around for a while. :tongue:
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Well... Krystal's being told to do something she can't do. If she's somehow capable... she doesn't even know how to do it.
    Meh, Captain "I can do anything" Nat has solved it. :tongue:
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

(They left the shuttle and are now on the bridge of the Marrakesh?)
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• shadowslasher410#3475 shadowslasher410 Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Everyone but Krystal, apparently. :p
    I keep trying to post and the stupid forums keeps eating it... Argh...
  • the0infamousthe0infamous Member Posts: 528 Arc User
    im back for a guest appearance of some not-main non-infamous related stuff :P
    Welcome back.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

I really don't know when Krystal's gonna get dosed with more Chronitons so... we can say it was either when Nat Q Flashed or when she was hooked up to the Na'kuhl tech. Sound good guys?
    I dunno, probably any combination of both or any other recent temporal events that happened to be nearby... it's up to you.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Who's new guy? Well, new to me anywho.
    Oh, who, the Infamous? He was around back when the ESD thread started... was part of a big story arc revolving around The Alliance (an alliance of True Way, Breen, Tholians, and T'Ket formed by a changeling posing as Admiral Nat) and the Infamous Armada (lead by the Infamous namehastotallybeenredactedbecauseIcanandmaybeshouldsinceitmightbeasecretinuniverse).

Short version of said story:
    For reference, it's well known enough to be in the news, although I don't remember all the details myself, I can probably give out what the in universe news would've told...
    1. Admiral Nat, during some battle, ended up being replaced by a changeling without anyone else's knowledge.
    2. Said changeling secretly formed The Alliance, an alliance between the True Way, Breen, Tholians, and T'Ket, with the objective of defeating the Infamous Armada, a top secret organization, pretty well criminal in some ways, that had been pulling strings on various leaderships and doing other things we don't hear about.
    3. The Undine attack Earth Spacedock, and the station is equipped with devices that can repel Undine, and Borg (only if they're connected to the/a Collective outside the station; mini collectives can operate inside the station exclusively without any difficulty).
    4. There's a mutiny aboard the U.S.S. Phildelphia (a Section 31 allied Miranda class?) for reasons, a few of their crew are captured by the changeling Admiral Nat and held aboard the U.S.S. Firestorm F (his flagship at the time), which cloaks and leaves the Sol system.
    5. Some of the prisoners die death by Omega Operatives, other recaptured after an escape. They find out about The Alliance.
    6. Sarah, captaining our universe's U.S.S. Sally, pursues. The Sally ends up being destroyed by the Firestorm, but the Firestorm is sorta retaken while the changeling admiral and the admiral's senior staff (who don't know he's a changeling and have been lead to believe The Alliance isn't what it seems) escape to a Cardassian Starbase, steal a ship, destroy some Starfleet escort, and then run.
    7. Angry about The Alliance briefly stealing the Philadelphia to examine it for anti-Iconian devices, the Infamous sends his Q minion (whatever their name was) to make the changeling Admiral Nat suffer. Said changeling then calls on Q junior, who, for unknown reasons, grants the changeling access to the heart of the storm, the center of the universe and means of unlocking ridiculous power. Changeling Nat becomes a super-Q and seals off the Q continuum entirely, at least for a while.
    8. 11 of 14 eventually learns the truth and defects back to Starfleet, eventually joins Sarah's crew aboard a new ship, some Nova class science vessel, the U.S.S. Molly, which is sent out to explore the Natara expanse.
    9. They discover a wormhole to another universe, where Nat and Sarah's roles are swapped. By request from their Captain Nat (the same one we know now), the wormhole is destroyed, stranding Captain Nat and his small crew, and ship, in our universe.
    10. The same universe's changeling Sarah had already unlocked super-Q powers, come to our universe and allied with our changeling Nat. Go figure.
    11. Our U.S.S. Molly crashes, Sarah is kidnapped by the Infamous Armada's flagship, and the alternate U.S.S. Molly (having rescued the prime version's crew) narrowly escapes after being nearly destroyed by the C.B.S. Falzon, a Breen Rezreth Dreadnought captained by Thot Tran, who had been previously posing as a defector and ally of Starfleet. A Captain... well, somebody, of some Vesta, RPed by Hawku, was also present aiding the Falzon until they discovered the Breen ship was actually there to destroy the Nova class ship, rather than rescue it like they recruited the Vesta class ship for.
    12. The 2 galactic Hyper Powers nearly went to war that would have certainly wiped out the entire galaxy, but The Alliance eventually retreated to the Andromeda Galaxy aboard the Natara, Sarahara (alternate universe's equivalent of Natara), and Andromeda Dyson Spheres.
    13. Sarah is freed, barely having kept her marbles through the horrible experience that probably still spawns nightmares. :confounded:
    14. The Firestorm's Q power draining capability is revealed, draining changeling super-Q Sarah of her power and transferring it to now Hyper-Q changeling Nat... or something. That's how it ends, anyway.
    14. Sarah briefly helps command a Starbase alongside Captain Nat, but is captured again after changeling Sarah (who had been overthrown by changeling Nat and then given a hyper-godship by her future self) attacks the Starbase. The Infamous is "killed" when trying to form an Alliance with the alternate changeling Sarah Walker, only to be captured by changeling Nat. The Infamous's consciousness leaves that body, leaving it as just another clone.
    15. Another Infamous ends up declaring Krystal the next Infamous Armada leader, although fails to actually give out the necessary command codes for that to work. There's also some kind of ceremony for mourning recent deaths, which none of my own characters were involved in (although changeling Nat certainly watched from a viewscreen somewhere).
    16. Changeling Sarah is revealed as a changeling and promptly captured, and the real Admiral Nat is later rescued, his crew are freed, but probably now on a watchlist...
    17. The armada largely vanishes into the shadows. Another Infamous, the final one, awakens and attacks some Prometheus class ship and turning it's crew to loyalty for the Infamous, only for the admiral to attack with a battlefleet, effectively rescuing the Starfleet vessel and forcing the Infamous forces to retreat (they have since never returned).
    18. Changeling Nat's powers somehow end up being drained, and Captain Nat ends up agreeing to take on the powers for himself, hoping to keep them out of the way so they don't become a problem. (Obviously, it hasn't ended that way.)
    19. Krystal makes peace with The Alliance, who free the Dominion from Infamous Armada control entirely.
    20. Massive temporal fracture war and such, which you've been around for. Etc.

I mean, this long explanation leaves out details, for sure, but you get the idea. I mean, there's literally entire characters this explanation doesn't cover, but those are mostly details that not everyone in the galaxy will know about, given the scale of these events and how quickly they happened...

Speaking of which, I never did tie up that loose end with changeling Sarah being given a hopelessly OP starship by her future self, since said future self is still in changeling prison, and the ship could be anywhere by now... I might need to do that sometime later, hopefully as a shorter story. :tongue:
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

Oh, I forgot a couple things:
    15.5. Captain Nat, Changeling Sarah, and Krystal get kidnapped by Regent Nat to help him get rid of Leeta somehow.
    16.5. The changeling Nat's captured Infamous (now clone) ends up being forced into his bidding and is called on, left behind and ends up giving Krystal the codes to take command of the armada. She did so, which I believe caused a signal awakening the final Infamous... who also ordered all the other Infamous clones killed.
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

In case anyone was curious as to the emblem on the wall in Dr. Kayla Reynolds' office...

200px-1far7l0lzfdt4yado9bmrncon5ua7uq.png?timestamp=20120130052630
    damn. i thought for sure more would have happened in the 6 months ive been gone...

so as far as anyone is concerned, there is no Infamous clone left alive. If so, they would be missing or hiding or something. Actually the Omega Infamous clone is the only one people know is alive, but i think he's in another universe with Aenlyn, who will be promptly written out of the story as soon as i have the heart to do so...
    edited September 2017
    also, hi Shadow :)

EDIT, because not even i will triple-post in an OOC thread: You're using Tovan Khev??? How have you not murdered him off or...you know, turned him into the giant gelatinous cube that he is???
    Funny... my Tovan Khev isn't that bad or annoying. Then again he's not the whiny guy everyone elses seems to be. ;)
    also, hi Shadow :)

EDIT, because not even i will triple-post in an OOC thread: You're using Tovan Khev??? How have you not murdered him off or...you know, turned him into the giant gelatinous cube that he is???

Nat'al has outright killed Tovan several times. The guy just keeps coming back for more. :tongue:

Oh, and in the First City thread, there's a base full of Tovan Khevs who have been keeping clones of people for some reason. I think there was another that boarded the U.S.S. Sally (the AU one we've integrated into our Starfleet) while all sorts of people were boarding the ship on some crazy mission to kidnap Krystal.

I forgot another thing: mirror Borg attacked ESD. Their Tactical Fusion Cube was destroyed before it got too close, but we discovered Borg CAN operate inside ESD; but only until their little mini collective tries to contact the collective outside. Then they just... stop working, as expected. Also, we saved all existence from a temporal fracture, Captain Nat's universe exploded, and we're fighting the Na'kuhl for reasons. Elric has also been doing stuff. Did I miss anything else?
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.