test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What would be your ultimate wish-list item?

12345679»

Comments

• seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    A device that lets me go back in time, find the people behind the 'balance change' and the new Queue UI and beat them with a shoe until they realized how badly their ideas suck.

In other words, I would save STO.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    A device that lets me go back in time, find the people behind the 'balance change' and the new Queue UI and beat them with a shoe until they realized how badly their ideas suck.

In other words, I would save STO.

lol they have made some bad decisions, i'd go back to before Delta Rising hit and stop the instant fail in PvE, bloated hitpoint sponges of NPC's and the stupid xp requirements at the time for level 54-60.

There wasn't anything wrong with the overall content released just those few things that turned a lot of players away and I don't think in general the game has ever really recovered.

But If I couldn't do this. is there a spare seat in your time machine ? i'll bring my own shoe :)
    maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User

But If I couldn't do this. is there a spare seat in your time machine ? i'll bring my own shoe :)

Plenty of room.. in fact.. in anticipation of all the people wanting to participate, I have upgraded to a 'Time Bus.' :)
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • shinku#4469 shinku Member Posts: 164 Arc User
    The ability to finally dismiss that Romulan boff, I forget his name. Who has a sister somewhere.
    lucky_star_trek_by_primantis-d389ufa.jpg
  • brian334brian334 Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    An end game use for low tier ships.

Examples: completing end game content in lower tier vessels awards double exp and benefits.
  • slifox#0768 slifox Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    My updated copy and paste list.

STO Wishlist

- T6 & Fleet T6 Vor'Cha. The T-5u is already awesome (my main ship), but it's a T-5u! Needs some specialization seats.
    - K'Vort class battlecruiser
    - Axanar ships. Have to wish for that.
    - Single Cannons: rear arc 180 degree and front heavy versions with 45 degree arc.
    - Craft quad cannons...unlocked once you've bought the ship that comes with them. Give original quad cannons Hull and Shield Penetration instead of DMGx4.
    - Cannon abilities: Cannon Overload-normal firing rate with 200% damage for 1 cycle. Example: TNG scene in Tin Man where the Romulan D'Deridex decloaks, fires on the Enterprise (w/ single cannons), and disables the Enterprise to reach Tin Man first.
    - Dreadnoughts and destroyers like the Galaxy X and Mat'Ha raptor should have a heavy weapons slot to mount the spinal lance or other heavy weapons because the spinal lance is pretty much a heavy weapon. It would also free up a console space for the Mat'Ha raptor.
    - I want to recreate the 3-breasted lady from Total Recall
    - When a player reaches Fleet Admiral, ships in inventory are actually used in game along with the ship your flying instead of just in in the admiralty window. Episodes that have ships warp in to assist you could be those ships. A fleet signal much like the Delta or Pirate Distress signal.
    - Automate the admiralty like the duty officers. Paperwork isn't fun. Blowing stuff up is.
    - Klingon Shipyard improvements. It needs a bank and exchange.
    - Nude Beach on Risa
    - An actual in-game holodeck to experience "historical" missions from the TV series.
    - More space battle zones for the reputation marks.
    - PVP battlezone system. Fly in at your own risk. Damage that requires using the starship repair parts. No rewards except maybe a "kill" counter and monthly display at your home world for your ego.
    - Veterans only store with vet only stuff at the Captain's lounge.
    - Lingerie for my females.
    - One flyable Borg ship. Just one man with the ability to assimilate npc ships!
  • tilartatilarta Member Posts: 1,798 Arc User
    If it were actually possible, I would really get in a time machine, go back to when online gaming started and correct all of the problems that occurred.
    While due to timeline ripple effect, nobody would realise the editing I made, but suddenly there would be a new game/mmo company who owns/maintains all the games I like best and released mmos that didn't survive developmental problems.
    And one mmo would be erased from existence. :p

A shoe? Bring a towel.
    Mine is made of quick-drying unbreakable fabric weave. And doubles as a poncho when it rains.

Bees like honey, they don't like vinegar.
    Everytime someone makes a character that is an copy of an existing superhuman, Creativity is sad :'(
  • silverlobes#2676 silverlobes Member Posts: 1,953 Arc User

Plenty of room.. in fact.. in anticipation of all the people wanting to participate, I have upgraded to a 'Time Bus.' :)
    One ticket to Whoopass City, please (I have exact change)
    "I fight for the Users!" - Tron

"I was here before you, I will be here after you are gone. I am here, regardless of your acknowledgement or acceptance..." - The Truth
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    Poker

And a freebie hat - Poker Visor, like the green one Data wears while playing poker with his TNG pals.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User

*Buys a ticket for the Time Bus*
    :blush:
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,319 Community Moderator
    Nobody bothers to check the dates...

mtMWouv.png
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
This discussion has been closed.