test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Looking For A Fleet To Join

Hi I am a level 57 player looking for a very active helpful mature fleet, that has it fleet starbase complete. So I be able to have access to fleet ships. The fleets I been in don't talk or help and there starbase fleet aren't max.I live on the east coast and looking to do some elite with fleet. I am on a ps4 if that makes a difference

Answers

• strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    You could TRY UFP if your on PC as they have 4 FED & 3 KDF Fleet's so lots of room to add you characters to one of their fleets. They play a lead role in both Armada's both factions lead. All players require is signing up on their website after passing a simple Starfleet Academy Exam (which reviews fleet rules & policy) before being assigned a Quartermaster to help new Fleet members.

From the website once you've been accepted and passed your Starfleet exam your then in short time be able to submit a request on the MyUFP link to have Officer's send you an Fleet invitation. They also have a fairly active FORUM of their own along with gaming community beyond just Star Trek and even have I believe Fleet for different games on XBOX and PS4 but varies by game or members interests.

www.ufplanets.com
    0zxlclk.png