test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

To the Devs: 23rd Century Federation Beam-Up Cutscene Ends Too Early

morlac126morlac126 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
I know its not really a topic of huge importance, but has anyone else noticed the 23rd century federation beam-up effect/cutscene that the player sees as their own character beams up from a ground map ends prematurely compared to every other faction's beam-up cutscene? It makes it feels incomplete and annoying. I realize its mainly an issue with how long the 23 c fed transporter effect is (and i love how it looks dont get me wrong!), but is there any way to fix this issue so that the entire effect is shown in the beam-up cutscene? The beam-down cutscene fits perfectly there are no problems there, just in the beam-up cutscene but is there any way we can get a fix for that? Its honestly pretty annoying seeing that happen on my 23 c federation characters that i love to play so much.

Even if it means extending the other beam-up cutscenes for the other factions by adding a bit of implied dialogue animation that makes it look like the character is giving the beam-up/energize order before beaming up would be something to consider maybe? Just wanted to voice my issue with this, thanks.

Comments

• seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Belive it or not but that's already the improved & sped up veriosn of that animation. When AOY launched we didn't even get to see the beam effct at all because the the hailing part took up 100% of the remaining screen time, the "fix" came like a month after.
    Many voiced their unsatisfaction of the improved version even back then but they didn't touch it a second time.
  • lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
    You should share this in the bugs subforum