test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Returning Player Looking for Active Voice-Enabled Fleet [FED/KDF/ROM/PC]

doradostodoradosto Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Greeting Admirals & Dahar Masters,

As the title says, looking for a fleet that is active and doing fun stuff that helps both the fleet and its members progress. I prefer a fleet that uses Discord and has an up-to-date web presence to keep in contact with members outside of the game, but I understand that many still use TeamSpeak even though it is long in the tooth.

Where I'm at and what I have to offer:
My current characters are:
1 x SCI Captain L60
1 x TAC Captain L50
1 x TAC FED Romulan L50
1 x TAC KDF Romulan L47

My plan is to have 1 of each type captain in each faction long term so I can do a proper dil grind. I have access to T6 flagships on all characters (present and future). The only captain I feel is even close to being ready for advanced group content is my L60 SCI Captain, but will be working on the others to ready them as well.

I'm mainly interested in PvE content at this time because my gear is not ready for PvP in my opinion. I'm currently finishing up episode content and starting my rep and crafting grind but I am really interested in getting involved with coordinated group content and taking my STO experience to the next level.

I'd love to find a good group of people in a fleet that I can contribute to while having access to fleet advantages to help me better my characters in STO. Can get me in game @doradosto if I don't see your forum message quickly enough. Thanks for reading!
Tagged:

Comments

• lancerviolatorlancerviolator Member Posts: 21 Arc User
    I have read your post and humbly offer the opportunity to join Fleet of Axanar org, which currently contains Axanar Marines, IstandwithAxanar RR, House of Kharn the Undying, IstandwithKharn RR. The RR fleets are meant to be Romulan/Reman centric fleets, one/side. We are still building, and I am recruiting personnel to re-invigorate the organization.

There are still many opportunities to contribute, help out, and most of all enjoy the game and people.

I have been with the game since Alpha, and others have been here since beta. We are the Official @AxanarFilm org of STO.

Sincerely and Respectfully,

@Lance_R_Violator
    Co-Founder Fleets of Axanar

P.S. We have participation in other games as well. World of Warships, Champions, Star Citizen, just to name a few.