test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

A little from Rainn Wilson on ST: DSC's Harry Mudd

djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
edited August 2017 in Ten Forward
I always thought Mudd was kinda annoying add a character, but I like Rainn Wilson, so looking forward to what he does with it.

https://trekmovie.com/2017/08/31/rain-wilson-talks-deadly-harry-mudd-in-star-trek-discovery/
C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
-Captain James T. Kirk
Post edited by djf021 on

Comments

• artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    DSC.
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,362 Arc User
    I like "TRIBBLE" better. It's funnier. :smile:
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
  • djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    > @artan42 said:
    > DSC.

Haha sorry, didn't even notice that. Corrected.
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    Considering some of the stuff Harry was willing to do in the TOS if his plans had succeeded, darker edgier Mudd has scary possibilities.
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Rainn Wilson as Harcourt eh.. this will be.. quite interesting. Saving Grace is that he is an actual fan of the original so hopefully it won't be bad. At least the character is getting used.. Into Darkness gave Mudd a one liner and use of what was presumably his ship.