Star Trek Online [PC/Console] - 2017 September Giveaways (Non-Cryptic)

unotetsu
unotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
Introduction: I am going to start a new thread each month that details the current active giveaways that are available for Star Trek Online, I will also put in here sales deals like for instance the Steam sales that crop up from time to time.

FYI: I won't post the current Cryptic giveaways and Promotions, just the other ones found on the interwebs.

IMPORTANT NOTE: You will need to remove the space in the URLs ( after www and between dot com ) to get them to work after copy/pasting them

Contests:
Sales:
None
Redeem Methods:

Login to Arc and right click the upper right hand corner and select "Redeem a Code"

Not using Arc, No Problem

Arc Website Redeem URL: https://www.arcgames.com/en/sign/in?src=http://www.arcgames.com/en/redeem

Steam Site to Redeem Steam Codes URL: https://my.perfectworld.com/sto/?going_to=/redeemkey/sto

Please post on this thread if you have any issues with the giveaways or have found one so that I may update my original post, thanks, Looking forward to feedback and helping others, thanks!
Source Site List
Post edited by unotetsu on
I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!

Comments

  • unotetsu
    unotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    Post for September, sorry i was late, i was away for labour day.
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • arionisa
    arionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    The Sona giveaway at Trekcore has ended as per the link. The other two Sona giveaways should have already ended but it doesn't state so fur a fact. The drawing for one was supposed to be July 29, the other Aug 1st.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • downdigger
    downdigger Member Posts: 52 Arc User
    ALL SEPT give a ways have ended
    4c02cccf09523a701c0e4f3b9aa56374.jpg
    Where it all began
  • unotetsu
    unotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    downdigger wrote: »
    ALL SEPT give a ways have ended

    this makes me sad, I wants me free lut!
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • bloodyriz
    bloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    (Moderated comments removed. - BaddMoonRizin)

    How is this related to the topic of this thread?​​
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • angrytarg
    angrytarg Member Posts: 10,811 Arc User
    That's a spambot. It's best zo deleze the URL from your quote @bloodyriz and let the mods handle it :)
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • bergins
    bergins Member Posts: 3,444 Arc User
    Just completed my "quest" for the Orion BOff. Got my code, submitted it, got the "Your code has been successfully redeemed" message, but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone else?
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • angrytarg
    angrytarg Member Posts: 10,811 Arc User
    > @bergins said:
    > Just completed my "quest" for the Orion BOff. Got my code, submitted it, got the "Your code has been successfully redeemed" message, but I can't find it anywhere. Anyone else?

    Take a look at your "collected keys', it's somewhere in your alienware account. All your unlocks are saved there.
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • saber1973a
    saber1973a Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Nah.. he said he submitted it
    ...
    Hey bergins, check you "Promotions" or "Personel" tab in Zen store ingame... just make sure the character is Fed.
  • angrytarg
    angrytarg Member Posts: 10,811 Arc User
    saber1973a wrote: »
    Nah.. he said he submitted it
    ...
    Hey bergins, check you "Promotions" or "Personel" tab in Zen store ingame... just make sure the character is Fed.

    Right, my bad pig-4.gif Yes, it's under the "Promotion" tab, at least that's where mine is.​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou
  • unotetsu
    unotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    Checked and no new season giveaways... yet... will keep an eye for them this week.
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • maniac20#5251
    maniac20#5251 Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    I have a feeling the season one might be mixed in with the TNG one which I think starts either tuesday or thursday
  • bergins
    bergins Member Posts: 3,444 Arc User
    angrytarg wrote: »
    saber1973a wrote: »
    Nah.. he said he submitted it
    ...
    Hey bergins, check you "Promotions" or "Personel" tab in Zen store ingame... just make sure the character is Fed.

    Right, my bad pig-4.gif Yes, it's under the "Promotion" tab, at least that's where mine is.​​

    Thx folks. It seems there was more of a delay in it showing up than when I submitted a key for the Alienware shuttle giveaway. It was in the "Items" tab, where they said it would be (and where I looked) the next day.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • unotetsu
    unotetsu Member Posts: 660 Arc User
    Just a reminder from the release notes that there are Cryptic giveaways this week for the 30th anniversary of TNG event
    In celebration of the 30th Anniversary we are adding some special items for players:

    Federation Type-7 Shuttle which can be claimed in the Promotions tab of the C-store.
    Skant Uniforms which can be claimed in the Promotions tab of the C-store.
    Visit Worf for some free items in the Holodeck of Starfleet Academy or the Klingon Academy!
    The previously released TNG 25th Anniversary event has returned in celebration of the 30th Anniversary!
    Players who previously claimed these rewards will not have new rewards to claim.
    Romulan players cannot claim these rewards.
    I must warn you, I am quite Isane! I am Grand Duchess of the Abh Empire: Beneej Letopanyu Spoor!
  • maniac20#5251
    maniac20#5251 Member Posts: 253 Arc User
    unotetsu wrote: »
    Just a reminder from the release notes that there are Cryptic giveaways this week for the 30th anniversary of TNG event
    In celebration of the 30th Anniversary we are adding some special items for players:

    Federation Type-7 Shuttle which can be claimed in the Promotions tab of the C-store.
    Skant Uniforms which can be claimed in the Promotions tab of the C-store.
    Visit Worf for some free items in the Holodeck of Starfleet Academy or the Klingon Academy!
    The previously released TNG 25th Anniversary event has returned in celebration of the 30th Anniversary!
    Players who previously claimed these rewards will not have new rewards to claim.
    Romulan players cannot claim these rewards.

    the patch notes are wrong with romulans, they can claim but only their fed and kdf allied boff's can use the 25th anni stuff