test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

How to start Kobali Crisis Act II

gwyrdallongwyrdallon Member Posts: 40 Arc User
So I'm trying to run the Kobali Crisis Act III mission, and all it says under the quest is "Breaking the Wall" No indication of where to go, nothing on the map to indicate some sub-mission of that name. The replay console dosen't have these missions (since I haven't done them before) and the general will only offer me sub-missions I have already done, not any new ones. So how the heck do I start this mission?

Comments

• jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Here's a video from 2 years ago to help you out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uOpZwmJKorY
  • gwyrdallongwyrdallon Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Yeah, when I talk to the general he doesn't offer the Breaking the wall mission.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    When you go to the episode tab are "Kobali Crisis Act II" and "The Dragon's Deceit" completed? If so, then you should be able to start "Kobali Crisis Act III".
  • gwyrdallongwyrdallon Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    So it turns out that while there is a skip button for the episodes Act I & Act II, that you cannot in fact skip them and if you try it messes things up. Problem solved, it just involved a lot more work than I wanted it to.
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    An if you completed them before the episode revamp you have to go back and do acts I and II again before it will let you do act III
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png