test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Engineer : Grace under fire bug

zaileizailei Member Posts: 13 Arc User
edited September 2017 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
It seems that grace under fire is not resetting the cooldown of miraculous repairs like it is suppose to. When I first trigger miraculous repairs, the grace under fire icon shows up on my buff bar with no timer. Upon taking the required 20% hull dmg in 5s a 90s timer starts on the grace under fire icon, however the cooldown of miraculous repairs never reset.

I have tested this several times now and each time the cooldown of miraculous repairs failed to be reset.

Comments

• mattaukettmattaukett Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    Interesting, I thought I saw something similar the other day but then dismissed it as being me and probably not having taken enough damage or the likes. I'd speculate that the renaming of the Miracle Worker to Miraculous Repairs has probably not been applied to the trait properly and so it's still looking to reset the now non-existent Miracle Worker skill.
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Its not working for me either... tested many times.. @abstrusrejoinder#9208 , can you take a look at this?, its quite a bug really.. (all my engie chars are affected)
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    Hmmmm interesting you guys are having weirdness going on with traits, reports to status and timers in status with "Grace Under Fire".

"Scratch the Paint" is having problems with reports to status and timers in status, too.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • cruelintcruelint Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Tested on both my Eng toons. "Gracee Under Fire" has not been working since you changed the name to "miraculous repairs".
  • maniac20#5251 maniac20 Member Posts: 263 Arc User
    I've just tested it like an hour ago on my eng and also noticed it hasn't worked and I intentially let myself take the dmg required (without blowing up) to proc the trait right after firiing the ability.
  • meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,587 Arc User
    Same here. Not working on my Engi main. They need to fix this.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • ilithynilithyn Member Posts: 903 Arc User
    Another confirm. I just got back into the game after a lengthy hiatus and have both my mains bugged. This on my Eng and something else on my Sci.
    But yes, this really needs fixing asap.
    Logic is the beginning of wisdom, not the end of it.