test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Lukari costume not available

captinaverycaptinavery Member Posts: 28 Arc User
edited August 2017 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
I recently decided to try out the Lukari Restoration Initiative Ground Set for the Sompek Event. With all three pieces, I should have access to the costume in the Tailor, like I do with all the others. However, it does not show up on my "uniform" list within the Tailor.

Does anyone else have this problem? Or am I just not doing something or missing something?

Thanks.

Comments

• gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    You need to run the unlock project on the reputation tab, IIRC
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • captinaverycaptinavery Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    gaevsman wrote: »
    You need to run the unlock project on the reputation tab, IIRC

I thought that would be the case, but an "unlock" isn't showing up either. Thank you for your input.
  • captinaverycaptinavery Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    taehsong wrote: »
    They fix it after you report it, I think. From behind the scenes. Not sure how long it takes. Maybe as long as a month or more.

Maybe they'll fix it soonish? :)
  • ashstorm1ashstorm1 Member Posts: 679 Arc User
    I have completed the 3 Lukari ground set projects two days ago, and i automically got the costume unlock without having to run any unlock project for it...
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    ashstorm1 wrote: »
    I have completed the 3 Lukari ground set projects two days ago, and i automically got the costume unlock without having to run any unlock project for it...

Ah!, thats good to know, the differet unlocking types for all reputations makes quite difficult to remember all..
    The forces of darkness are upon us!