edited August 2017 in PC Gameplay Bug Reports
Some findings of today in Arena, after the changes:

-pvp has the new UI queues style -> OK
-scoreboard is fixed -> OK
-the game doesn't show who kills who anymore -> NOT OK
-everyone is scaled at level 19 for some unknown reasons -> NO OK
-challenges aren't working -> NOT OK

Also, i got this message in a match:
[10:42] [System] [TeamError] You have left the team, because your faction is hostile to your team leader.

So... what did you do today? We're very upset about that actually...
Fix this now!

Comments

• rck01rck01 Member Posts: 808 Arc User
    Seeing same behavior as Nando and Augment. Even private matches (assuming you can figure out the UI to make one) cause the level scaling to occur. A 1v1 match with Grunf had us both at 18K hulls. Weapons damage was also nearly halved. Unacceptable! I've poured serious money into this game over the past few months. Fix this mess NOW, Cryptic!

RCK
  • nandospcnandospc Member Posts: 1,260 Arc User
    Just a question: how did you make the challenge with this new ui? Really, this evening the game is driving me crazy. Hope some devs will read this.
  • irenvelleirenvelle Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Overall quality of patches/fixes --> NOT OK
    How it is even possible to be a company where patches sometimes creates new bugs, and sometimes even old bugs back already fixed before.HOW :D
  • welcome2earfwelcome2earf Member Posts: 1,746 Arc User
    It seems like this is part of anything that is akin to a "Fleet Action" scaling to lvl 19 or lower; Breaking the Planet/Big Dig etc all auto scale to that lvel, and no one has done TRIBBLE about it.
    T93uSC8.jpg
  • snipey47asnipey47a Member Posts: 485 Media Corps
    http://imgur.com/qnHFQoi

Yeah...I'm pretty sure my T6 Pilot Warbird has more than 18k hull at level 60
  • abstrusrejoinder#9208 abstrusrejoinder Member Posts: 52 Cryptic Developer
    Hi, we've fiddled with a few things on our end, and PvP should be in its pre-patch state now. Please let me know if you see any more problems.
  • irenvelleirenvelle Member Posts: 33 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    Hi, we've fiddled with a few things on our end, and PvP should be in its pre-patch state now. Please let me know if you see any more problems.

how about problem with NO SCOREBOARD for last half year after a patch(week after balance) that fix something else and break scoreboad again. Why AGAIN?Becouse before balance of course we dont have scoreboard for a 6 months! Come on, Devs you cant be so blind for your own game. just fix scoreboard dont touch anything else becouse you gonna mess something. We dont need new ui we need scoreboard finally after almost 10 months without.

ps. i know you care about pve only, pvp players dont even count, but treat us like this shows overall Devs respect to players

• painfullylargepainfullylarge Member Posts: 174 Arc User

THANK YOU!!!
  • scrdrscrdr Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    Bugs what bugs? This game is made just right is it not? You get what you pay for don't you? maybe they need to get cheap workers from over sea's pay less and work harder and do better job than ppl that get payed to much get lazy its a fact :)
  • nathanethan85nathanethan85 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    PVP is fine how it is you dont not need to change anything it needs to be left alone I dont want to see any changes to drain, protonic, beams, cannons, science skills etc the only thing this game needs is a heavy carrier that has 4 hanger bays instead of 2 you could even take of 2 console slots and give it 2 extra hanger bays.

p.s. I am also happy you have fixed the scoreboard