test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Packs on Sale this Weekend in the Arc Store, The Playstation Store and on Xbox Live!

Comments

• kylanthkylanth Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    "Packs in the store on the Arc website will be 25%-50% off from 9AM PST on June 30th to 9am PST on July 5th. The following packs will be a part of the sale. Click the links to be taken to the purchase page!"

If only I could time travel like in the game..

Edit: Also, this doesn't make up for your TRIBBLE up the other day with the "Flash Sale".
  • risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    Meh. The cheapest of those packs (the temporal starter pack is giving an error when clicking on it) will still be well over 70 euros/dollars.

I know there's a lot of items in them, but I still find this too expensive. Never really cared for such expansion packs or the larger 9-ship packs.

I might consider getting the starter pack once I can see the correct price, but that's it really.

For those that will buy them though, enjoy it.
  • tenghiltenghil Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    Copy paste without editing the dates is not so good...
  • glouverglouver Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    url link is broken.

%3A not read for my browser.
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    Plus, since it's still "From 10am to 6pm PST today, " there's a 30% Flash sale on discount packs! ("Same thing we do every Today, Pinky....")

;)

( Someone really should take that off the NEWS page top banner. )
  • igorro12igorro12 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Oops!
    Sorry, we cannot find the webpage you have requested.

Please check the URL again or return to our homepage

so much for sell ha? Links just dont work. Greate Job!
  • doradostodoradosto Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    I'm looking in the C-Store and I see no discounts on any ship packs listed. I see that the 20% off services sale is showing up in the store. Is the time wrong on the news post?
  • ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
    doradosto wrote: »
    I'm looking in the C-Store and I see no discounts on any ship packs listed. I see that the 20% off services sale is showing up in the store. Is the time wrong on the news post?

If you're on PC, the discounts are in the Arc store. Follow the links in the blog post. For PS4, same thing.

If you're on Xbox, let me know because they should be on sale in the C-store.
  • doradostodoradosto Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Can you just give me the link to the top of the ARC store? This website is confusing to navigate. Just make the sales in-game like the services sale. Much easier.
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    The US playstation store!

Typo (lazy copy paste) or is this another sale thats going to appear a week late elsewhere?
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    On PS4, packs in the US Playstation Store ...
    It seems every time a sale comes up, it's US only.
    You do remember that there's a Playstation Store for EU too, don't you?
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • igorro12igorro12 Member Posts: 2 Arc User

is this sell us only? everytime i follow link comes with oops sorry...........
  • sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    So Packs discount is only for real currency and not when purchasing with zen?
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    sisteric wrote: »

Yes, on PC: Arc website store for cash, not in-game C-Store for zen.

• nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    I already have the 3 Packs, but I'll admit even though Cryptic hasn't corrected an issue with my account for over a month now, Ticket Reference # 170727-001178, this is a good sale & should be considered buy any that enjoy STO & don't have the packs.
  • sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    sisteric wrote: »

Yes, on PC: Arc website store for cash, not in-game C-Store for zen.

Then there is no value in this sale to me. To Bad.

Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • toivatoiva Member Posts: 3,276 Arc User
    Oh, was almost getting upset that my use of the recent flash sale was for naught. But apparently this latest sale isn't for Zen, so... nice!
    TOIVA, Toi Vaxx, Toia Vix, Toveg, T'vritha, To Vrax: Bring in the Allegiance class.
    Toi'Va, Ti'vath, Toivia, Ty'Vris, Tia Vex, Toi'Virth: Add Tier 6 KDF Carrier and Raider.
    Tae'Va, T'Vaya, To'Var, Tevra, T'Vira, To'Vrak: Give us Asylums for Romulans.

Don't make ARC mandatory! Keep it optional only!
  • deaftravis05deaftravis05 Member Posts: 4,885 Arc User
    Arc keeps cancelling my orders. Oh well, guess no money from me.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    I didn't bother with the flash sale and I have no interest in the Arc Store sale. However, I will take advantage of the 20% Service Sale.
  • themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Okay, so the question becomes, regarding the Temporal Special Agent Pack... Is the 0718 Android an account or character unlock? That will be the make or break bit for me.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • postagepaidpostagepaid Member Posts: 2,899 Arc User
    The android is for each character on the account.

From memory they are found under items and not personnel as you might expect after the TNG episode where data's lifeform status is put into question.
  • nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    Okay, so the question becomes, regarding the Temporal Special Agent Pack... Is the 0718 Android an account or character unlock? That will be the make or break bit for me.

From memory they are found under items and not personnel as you might expect after the TNG episode where data's lifeform status is put into question.

If I'm not mistaken it is for ONLY Federation characters too. Just mentioning this since I saw neither of you stated it, but probably because you already knew.

• themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    nommo#5819 wrote: »

If I'm not mistaken it is for ONLY Federation characters too. Just mentioning this since I saw neither of you stated it, but probably because you already knew.

Yeah, it was kind of a given. Makes no sense to have a Starfleet Officer serving on a KDF ship. Romulans maybe, bit it would take some coding insanity to make it to where only Fed Aligned Roms get him.
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • reddwarf#5987 reddwarf Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    FYI, The Final Frontier Pack doesn't exist on the Xbox One (or, at least, I can't find it anywhere.)

If it is supposed to be the pack containing the 3 other packs that are currently on sale:
    1) it is called the All Faction Mega Bundle.
    2) it is not on sale.
  • rustychatrustychat Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    nommo#5819 wrote: »

Yeah, it was kind of a given. Makes no sense to have a Starfleet Officer serving on a KDF ship. Romulans maybe, bit it would take some coding insanity to make it to where only Fed Aligned Roms get him.

It wouldn't take much coding insanity, at least no more than they already use. Depending on faction, Roms can use either the Fed or KDF Borg boffs afterall, and Fed or KDF ships.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    Are we not going to get any new C-Store ships until next year?
  • malhado#1299 malhado Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited September 2017

The links to the packs aren't working and I can't find any discount inside the game.
  • aspartan1aspartan1 Member Posts: 1,054 Arc User
    hathalanor wrote: »
    [..]
    The links to the packs aren't working and I can't find any discount inside the game.

Its only on the website not in game...
    If you are looking for an excellent PvE fleet consider: Omega Combat Division today.
    Former member of the Cryptic Family & Friends Testing Team. Sadly, one day, it simply vanished - without a word or trace...
    Obscurea Chaotica Fleet (KDF), Commander
    ingame: @.Spartan
    Romulan_Republic_logo.png
    Former Alpha & Beta Tester
    Original Cryptic Forum Name: Spartan (member #124)
    The Glorious, Kirk’s Protegè
  • sovereign010sovereign010 Member Posts: 636 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    I made full use of the sales- picked up the T6 Explorer and Intrepid bundles with the 30% discounts, and the LoR one in the weekend sale. Also bought some much-needed account bank slots for shared stuff so things are that bit easier.