Stopped playing about a year and a half ago due to being bored to hell, but now I have returned these last few weeks and am quite enjoying the game again.
If anyone has time, I have a few questions I would like to ask.....
1. I run 2 toons mainly. Fed aligned Rom and a regular old Fed. Is it still the case of the Rom being able to far out DPS the feds due to all the crit chance stacked on Boffs and so on ? My main reason for asking this is I feel that feds have access to far FAR more ships that I would like to fly, but when I played last they were at a huge disadvantage to a Rom toon. And since everything now appears to be energy sponges I don't want to spend 20 mins taking down a single ship.
2. All my current weapons have DMGX3 PEN. Is DMG still the go to mod to have ? I noticed the CRTDX4 PEN beams on the exchange are now 2-3 times the price of DMG ones, whereas it used to be the other way around. Has the Meta changed here ?
3. There is a Account trait unlock which appears to have nothing in it for me. I have many traits on my Rom toon that I would like on my Fed toon from various ships I have bought. Why do I not get the unlocks ? None of the traits are Rom specific, such as All hands on deck, Supremacy etc....
4. What are to go to consoles these days ? I know Plasma consoles are now trash. Still worth stacking all Tac consoles with Crit chance ? With energy type damage ? What about Lobi consoles ? Bionural ? Tackio ? Rep consoles ? Any new consoles in the last year or so ?
5. I see there is a new Fleet structure. K13 ? Anything decent to be had from here that I should look out for ? And on that front, how the hell do you get fleet credits ? My fleet is Max level in everything and it appears that 95% of the Armada is also the same and the only slots that have contributions to made have been blocked from anyone outside of the fleet from adding too ! Aside from Dilithium of course, but I'm not giving that up !
I may have more questions as I remember what I wanted to ask, mind goes blank when I need it the most haha.
Thanks for your time :-)