test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Utopia Planitia

How do i get to Uptopia planitia in STO? I cant find it in the map list.

Comments

• nightkennightken Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    kdf: play the mission "Second Star to the Right, Straight on 'til Morning”
    fed: you don't
    rom: you don't

if I stop posting it doesn't make you right it. just means I don't have enough rum to continue interacting with you.
  • brian334brian334 Member Posts: 2,214 Arc User
    You can get to the Utopia Planetia Shipyard as a Klingon. Otherwise, no.

Since Utopia Planetia is a region of Mars the question could be construed as 'can we go to Mars' as well. So far as I am aware, Trek has never said anything at all about Mars itself, and STO hasn't chosen to develop anything for Mars, Luna, Jupiter Station, or any of the other implied Solar System colonies.

• baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,292 Community Moderator
    First Contact Day used to take place at the Utopia Planitia shipyards, before the revamp, but that was the only time we could go there.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    STO Foundry. We have the event-exclusive ground map for Utopia Planetia plus backdrop. You can build and publish a hang-out for yourself or, if you're feeling adventurous, create a Utopia Planetia-based story that other players can experience too.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    As others have said in the main game you can't as a Fed but if you go to the foundry and search my username or CSP there is a map I use for making YouTube vids.

It's not much but it is there!
    hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • baudlbaudl Member Posts: 4,060 Arc User
    mjarbar wrote: »
    As others have said in the main game you can't as a Fed but if you go to the foundry and search my username or CSP there is a map I use for making YouTube vids.

It's not much but it is there!

can't really find anything under your username...do you have the titel of that foundry mission?
    Go pro or go home
  • mjarbarmjarbar Member Posts: 2,084 Arc User
    baudl wrote: »
    can't really find anything under your username...do you have the titel of that foundry mission?

Yep, if you have the review content tab available do a search for "[CSP] Caitian Star Drives" it should pop up. I know the search function can be a bit hit and miss at times.

hZbIdbh.jpg
    THANK YOU FOUNDRY - YOUR CONTENT GAVE ME MANY HAPPY HOURS
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!