test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Mirror Wars (RP Thread)

Comments

• theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,985 Arc User
    Arawath Sector (MU red)

The I.S.S. Straub had been assigned to dealing with he last True Way holdouts. In the aftermath of the Dominion War, the empire had carried out a purge all the way from Cardassia. The True Way were now trapped on Arawath itself as the Imperial Fleet surrounded the planet. After landing the penal legions, the Imperial Fleet established a blockade of the planet, the penal troops landed into a hail of fire as landing craft after landing craft were swatted out of the Arawath sky. Those that made it unloaded the penal soldiers before turning their weapons on them. Commissars made sure the convicts only went forward as hundreds were being cut down.

After a long and brutal 48 hour battle, the survivors now headed back to the landing zone. Those who could not keep up were executed by the commissars as an encouragement to others. Among them was Convict Paris who soon found himself surrounded by his former countrymen, they showed no mercy as they took out their frustration on him right under the commissar's watchful gaze. "Any man who kills the traitor gets better food, make sure he does not survive" said Commissar Kaine as he left to supervise the head of the column. The convicts made sure Paris suffered first before they dispatched him with blunt objects, they now dragged Paris all the way to the landing zone to show Kaine that Paris was dead.

Betazed (MU red)

At the Regent's palace, the Overseer's council had begun their first meeting. General Smith made sure the council was equally represented by both military and civilian leadership. "This is how business will be conducted, through talk not violence so what's first on the list of issues?" said Smith. Colonel Bray spoke up first with a "We've been treating civil law cases in military courts, we need to get civil courts set up to deal with any non military cases." "Agreed, separating military law from civil law makes administration on such matters more efficient" said Papela. "It would also free up troops if we set up full time civilian policing units, the Militia can only do so much as it is" answered Trianna.

"How many police officers could we raise?" asked Smith. "We could raise 15,000 at first but we encourage those not on militia service to volunteer, ideally we want those who are not corrupt and with a strict moral code to serve the community" answered Trianna. "Letting the people police themselves but under oversight from us will improve morale within the population" replied Papela. "And improve security at the same time" added Trianna. "Agreed, let's put it to a vote" said Smith. The vote was unanimous as the Policing Act was approved and put into place. "With security dealt with, power has reached all settlements so we can get more schools, hospitals and businesses set up. An employed population is a happy population" said Papela. "Agreed, Betazed needs to be economically viable" answered Smith. "Make taxation at a reasonable level so people can still live comfortably" advised Papela. The council put it to the vote and voted in approval at a taxation cap depending on form of employment

Sanitation was dealt with as waste recycling units were constructed in each settlement along with power and security grids. In orbit, Defense Station Betazed was being constructed by penal laborers at a huge cost in lives to the convict laborers. The Betazed system was also reinforced by extra ships and soldiers as a permanent defensive fleet.
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
      Betazed (MU red)

On a rare day off, the Brigands all sat down to breakfast though Trianna was a bit late due to morning sickness. "12 weeks gone, another 30 to go" said Trianna with a smile. "What's this I heard about one unlucky soldier refusing to salute?" asked Dexter. "Him, he's in the Regimental Sgt Major's care being punished for not saluting a superior. Would be unladylike to flatten him with my fists" answered Trianna. "You were never ladylike to begin with" replied Dexter. "So true" answered Trianna smiling. "Trianna and ladylike don't go in the same sentence" added Jasmine. "That's about right" answered Isoisa laughing. "I'm so confused" said Mario Petrofski.

"Mario, Trianna is a good friend to have because you don't want to be on her bad side. The conscripts fear her" answered Dexter. "A pregnant woman with that fiery temper is terrifying" added Ibarid Pitaskli. "Trianna, what's your plans for today?" asked Mereu. "Lessons from mother on parenting, Isoisa has also been requested as well" answered Trianna. "Should be interesting" added Isoisa. "What about you Dexter?" asked Trianna. "Quiet day with Mereu I think" answered Dexter. "A day off is rare these days" added Mereu smiling. "We're going down into town to see the priestess about a blessing" said Lwasana Pitaskli. "We're considering trying for a child" added Ibarid. "Good luck" said Trianna with a smile. "The rest of us are going up to Cateria for some hiking" said Jasmine. "Just take your ID and leave documents with you then, all of you" said Dexter. "We've got them ready and signed" answered T'Pamne smiling.

"There's a new officer from Trill here sir" said a Sgt as a Ensign Tommen Paris entered and saluted. "At ease ensign" said Dexter. "Sir, I've been assigned as your science officer" said Tommen as he handed Dexter his transfer papers. "I understand you were on Trill during the occupation" said Dexter signing the papers. "I was a resistance fighter sir, father brought shame to the family" answered Tommen. "Well the traitor is dead, beaten to death by his fellow convicts" replied Trianna. "Good riddance to filth" answered Tommen. "Amen to that" chorused the Brigands. "Justice for my people" answered Tommen. "Well, take some time off duty today for settling in because you start tomorrow. You spoken to your sister yet?" said Dexter. "I have sir, she's been supportive given what happened" answered Tommen. "Good, keep your family close" advised Trianna. "Yes ma'am" answered Tommen. "Go find yourself a room, all meals are communal here" said Dexter.

"Yes sir" answered Tommen before he saluted and left.
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
        edited August 2017
        Betazed (MU red)

After their day off, the Brigands were back at work. Dexter Smith was in meetings all day with with sector command concerning security. He knew that some pirates might take advantage of the weakened state of the sector so a Starfleet task force was created just for dealing with piracy so Betazed had been assigned as home base for them. They were not your average Starfleet crews but former pirates who had been converted to Starfleet service rather than face executions. Each ship had armed troops and commissars aboard with the authority to remove any captain from command on the mere suspicion of treachery. The new task group was the 114th tactical group, it comprised of commandeered ships confiscated by the empire along with their crews and only took part is high risk operations and act as a suicide squad who were deemed expendable.

Dexter greeted Kaine at the landing pad and walked with him to to military HQ. "General, what's progress on the defense station?" asked Kaine. "Nearly done though the convict workers are complaining at unsafe working conditions" answered Dexter. "Then they need encouragement, bring the ringleaders down for judgement" replied Kaine. "As you wish Commissar" answered Dexter before calling through to have the ringleaders brought down to Betazed. In a series of behind closed doors tribunals, the convict ringleaders were found guilty of plotting mutiny and inciting sedition. They were all sentenced to death by firing squad, sentence to be carried out immediately. The rest of the convicts got the message and construction was back on schedule as the outer plating of the base was finished. Starfleet engineers now got to work on the interior as key systems were installed and brought online. The security net was then installed remotely by Trianna and Leclerc. Within a month DS Betazed was operational with last minute weapons platforms and shields brought online.

Those who had died in it's construction were buried and their families looked after as was promised. DS Betazed could service fleet operations throughout the sector as the 114th started their operations against the enemies of the empire. They were the worst of the worst, the word scum was too polite for them as they were sent to the worse hell holes in the empire for a high risk operation. At Galorndan Core, they were dropped into a totally hostile environment to recover an Imperial data cache lost during the Terran/Romulan war of 2409-10. Many died due to the conditions, others were made ill from the experience but the data concerning a Molindran space gate at Jouret was recovered and sent straight to Terra via Inquisitor courier. After consulting the empress via subspace, Kaine had received his orders. Jouret was to be declared a no go zone and defenses set up to keep people out externally and internally.

The 114th arrived back at Betazed and started their anti-piracy operations, at the Betreka Nebula they encountered a Pirate battle group which were disabled and their crews given a choice. The choices were die in the vacuum of space or turn to the Empress's service. Most accepted Imperial service, the rest had their life support destroyed and the air vented from their ships. Back on Terra, Smith and Kaine's war on crime had made the headlines as INN reported that the brave soldiers of the empire had cracked down on crime. Betazed also made the news as a success story and was named as a Phoenix rising from the ashes in the aftermath of the Dominion war.

Post edited by theraven2378 on
        NMXb2ph.png
          edited August 2017
          Earth (Prime)

Nathan Valdez was sat in his armchair just staring out of the window. Trianna had noticed and snapped her fingers to get her father's attention with a "the war is over, I know the thousand yard stare too well." "Thank you little one" answered Valdez as he picked up his grand daughter. "Mom would not want you like this" said Trianna still a bit rough from the latest bout of morning sickness. "How's your little one doing?" asked Valdez. "Very well, doctors are happy with his development. Another 30 weeks to go and he's knocking me for six some days" answered Trianna smiling as she navigated the living room in her wheelchair. "A boy?" asked Valdez shocked.

"Indeed, I want to name him Ablim Nathan Valdez after his father and grand father" answered Trianna. "We'd be honored" said Ablim as he helped Trianna out of her wheelchair and eased her into her customized chair with Valdez's help. "You need to take it easy from now on, try and avoid stress" advised Valdez. "Your dad has a point" added Ablim just as there was a knock at the door. Valdez answered the door after putting his grand daughter into her playpen. He just had to do a double take at first. It was the Yellow Empire version of his wife and she had her Trianna with her. "Nathan, you look like you've seen a ghost" said Teanna. "You're back to your original appearance, same with your Trianna, my Trianna is not expecting this" answered Valdez. "I hear mom" said Trianna from her chair. "My daughter has something to say to your Trianna over some unkind words" said Teanna. Valdez let Teanna and the yellow empire Trianna in and led them to the front room.

Trianna (Prime) was shocked at first but told Teanna and her counterpart to take a seat. "Trianna Marie, you owe your counterpart an apology" said Teanna. "Yes mother" answered Trianna (Yellow) before she asked for her counterpart's forgiveness for her cruel comments about her. "My mother always taught that sometimes you have to forgive so I'll forgive you for calling me cripple. I apologize for calling you the M word" said Trianna (Prime). Both Triannas shook on that and put the past behind them. "How'as freedom?" asked Trianna (Prime). "It's better than the empire, I can say what I want without risk of arrest though within reason by this society's rules" answered Trianna (Yellow). "Always the case" replied Trianna (Prime). "Indeed, how's life been for you?" asked Trianna (Yellow). "Tiring but good, you try raising an adopted daughter and being pregnant at the same time" answered Trianna (Prime). "And you're married" replied Trianna (Yellow). "I did warn Ablim that this family can be crazy" answered Trianna (Prime) laughing. "What your dad and my mother talking about in there?" asked Trianna (Yellow). "No idea" answered Trianna (Prime).

In the study, Valdez and Teanna made their peace with Teanna understanding why he was angry at the time. What they came up with was something that would benefit both Triannas. As far as Teanna was concerned, her Trianna needed her father and Valdez understood that his Trianna needed her mother. Both came to an arrangement that they would consider each other as friends and then maybe as a couple when they were both ready. It was a fair compromise to both parties. Both Triannas were notified and their reaction was that of support. Trianna (Yellow) would be taught ethics and morality by Valdez in order to help her fit in with society and Trianna (Prime) would be taught advanced motherhood lessons from Teanna once both Valdez and Teanna were ready to start a committed relationship.

NMXb2ph.png
          • zionus0zionus0 Member Posts: 395 Arc User
            I can't post again.
            In other new: beaver tails are amazing with chocolate sauce and ice cream!
            Why do I still play and put money into STO?
            The Foundry, and my love of Star Trek
          • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
            zionus0 wrote: »
            I can't post again.
            In other new: beaver tails are amazing with chocolate sauce and ice cream!

lol?

Praise the beaver chocolate sauce!
            2gdi5w4mrudm.png
            Typhoon Class please!
            Anything new on the foundry front?
            NMXb2ph.png
              Alpha Quadrant, I.S.S. Enteri'Is, Unrecorded system (Mirror Universe)

"Thus this is the fate of traitors." Shade said as the Saber class, I.S.S. Wayland turned to fire and scarp under her own vessel's guns. The wretch had lead her on an interesting chase this time- she'd had the captain cornered at DS9, when they split as she neared. Thus she'd had no choice but to destroy the ship when the crew refused to turn over the captain.... Fools. The question now was how had the woman known she was coming? Regardless the queen of the dead couldn't be behind this one- she should have been on Betazed that day- to have ensured she knew her plot failed!

"Let's see if they were coming here for any reasons in particular. Begin a in depth examination of the system: look for dead drops, hidden bases, anything useful, I'm going to rest we'll leave in the morning." Emma said.

At 3:15am, Shade's, door opened slowly, the alarm, tripwire and motion detectors having been disabled, by the traitors on her own crew. Hades approached and placed his phaser against his cousins temple. Emma awoke with a start going to leap into action even as her limbs were pinned to her bed by the conspirators.

"Are you really to cowardly to take command without a group of bodyguards Jason?" Emma said glaring at her relative.

"This isn't about command it's about enuring the Empires survival! We're doing this for the Empire! The Federation usurper must be removed before the empire is destroyed form within, and your to loyal to the throne! I'm sorry cousin." Jason said as he took Emma's disintegration rings from her bedside table. Emma's eyes widened in fury as he donned them.

"Beam her and the others down there." He said as Emma was marched from her quarters to the transporter room passing by another four of the senior staff each held by three of the roughly 40 conspirators- to many for an an attempted break away. Emma looked to her right, seeing Basalisk being thrown through the door, and onto the transporter pad

I.S.S. Enteri'Is
              Hades contacted the palace several hours later. "Your Excellency; I have unfortunate duty to inform that one of own was building a plot against you. The ring leader has escaped custody I request a warrant for their arrest and death, as well as assistance from starfleet as the trail has gone cold near Qo'Nous."

... Qo'Nous, far from the location he'd dropped off the others.
              Planet S3PJ5
              Shade and the other loyalist bridge crew opened their eyes, to lush untamed jungle. A profound darkness so deep the canopy of leaves scarcely allowed any light through them in anything in but a green haze filtering though the mist to reach the ground. Curious to the metal case at her feet Emma approached one of the boxes in the clearing she looked up at the others after opening it. "Well either they've made a mistake or one of them was our friend... We're going to survive long enough for someone to find us and get us off this rock."
              After donning the two suits of armor they found and equipping the few weapons they had the assassins discovered they had no food. They'd need to find it in the enviorment. Although the next day brouht worse news than being marooned. They found a deflated corpse as though the insides had been removed.

There were Hirogen on this planet.
              I.S.S. Warrior (MU red)

The Brigands were stood to as the Enteri'ls jumped into Betazed orbit. The Brigands were on space duty that day, on the bridge Dexter Smith was supervising the crew. He was then hailed, "General Dexter Smith, you are to hand Trianna Bray over to us for face destruction" said Jason Roy. "Where's Captain Roy?" asked Dexter. "There was a change in command, hand over Trianna Bray now" answered Jason. "Raise shields and charge weapons, something is very wrong here" ordered Trianna. The command was obeyed. "If you want her, you'll have to go through us first" said Dexter. The screen went blank.

"The Empress may be in danger, get a secure message to the Inquisition. Tell them to notify the empress that there is a plot to remove her one way or another, she's got shadows after her" ordered Trianna. The message was rushed to Terra and into Heath's security chief's hand and sent straight to Heath. "Now Mr Roy, would you be foolish enough to open fire on me when I've got more ships in this system who will reduce you to debris on my command?" asked Dexter in a hail back. Jason opened fire but the shields of the Warrior held. "Disable weapons, I don't want him destroyed" ordered Dexter. T'Pamne obliged and knocked the weapons of the Enteri'ls out before locking onto life support.

"How many on board?" asked Dexter. "40, I've already disabled their self destruct" answered Trianna. "Send 250 marines over, secure engineering and the bridge and retake the ship. I want the crew alive so set weapons to heavy stun" ordered Dexter. Sidis and Dreisse led the boarding party over after Dexter knocked out the shields. "Hail Mr Roy" ordered Dexter, "You are outgunned and disabled, stand down and end this madness." Jason turned and tried to run but the Brigand MACOs captured engineering, they secured it and diverted main control down to engineering. The bridge boarding team fought their way through and after fierce resistance they secured the bridge. The bridge was then secured as the MACOs worked their way through mopping up the last resistance. Trianna now accessed the the transporter logs after breaking into the security logs remotely.

"Crew secure and in cells, all alive" reported Sidis. "Trianna, I need you with the Regent at the palace. It's for your safety" said Dexter. Before Trianna could protest, she was beamed straight down to the Regent's palace. "Set a course for the Imperial border, grid 14.2 mark 6" ordered Dexter. The Warrior along with a recrewed Enteri'ls set off after the Enteri'ls' weapons, shields were repaired. "Time to find out what is happening here" thought Dexter.
              NMXb2ph.png
                Planet S3PJ5

After scanning every system of the sub-sector, the Warrior and the Enteri'ls made their way to the last planet in the sub-sector S3PJ5. "Scan the planet" ordered Dexter. After several hours, life signs were picked up along weapon fire. After getting the exact location, MACO teams were beamed in immediately coming under Hirogen fire. The fought through and linked up with the loyalist Shadows. After setting up transporter enhancers, the MACOs evacuated the Shadows and beamed back up. Warrior and Enteri'ls came under fire from a pair of Hunter escorts in orbit as both Imperial ships engaged them. Warrior took the escort on the left while Enteri'ls engaged the right Escort.
                NMXb2ph.png
                  Planet S3P4J5 orbit (MU red)

After a quick skirmish, both Warrior and Enteri'ls left orbit leaving both Hirogen ships as floating debris. During the chaos, Jason Roy and his conspirators had escaped containment and killed all loyalist crew aboard Enteri'ls before escaping the system with the ship. Warrior gave chase but Jason Roy had disappeared off sensors. "I'll report this to the empress, she needs to be notified" sighed Dexter. In the med bay, Mereu and her staff were treating the loyalist shadows recovered from the surface. "How are they doing?" asked Isoisa Bray as she was getting a fractured arm looked at. "They're alive and stable, apart from slight malnutrition they'll be fine" answered Mereu.

"I'm worried about Trianna" replied Isoisa. "As are we all, she won't go down without a fight though" answered Mereu. Back on the bridge, Dexter Smith came back out from his office with new orders. He was ordered back to Betazed to make sure the system stayed loyal. Warrior jumped into slip stream and arrived at Betazed a few hours later only to find the system on high alert. Across the Imperial command net, the call was put out about the Enteri'ls going rogue and for it to be neutralized on sight. Back at military HQ, the Brigands used spare bed rooms to house the loyalists. Over dinner, both the Warrior and Enteri'ls survivors planned how to stop Jason Roy.

"Lucky, the empress is in the other empire. I've advised her to stay there until this is dealt with, Our job is to find the Enteri'ls and neutralize her by any means. My cousin will try and hide to lay low, so anywhere a ship can be hidden must be searched" said Emma Roy. "I've been tracking where the Enteri'ls prefix number has shown up on the security net, if he sneezes or breathes, I'll know about it" said Trianna. "Security will have to be tightened here, Ibarid you'll lead a engineering team along with Annalee. I want phase sweeps throughout the palace and all buildings. Trianna, Antoinette you two are improving computer security" answered Dexter. "Boss" acknowledged the officers. "Mario, Tommen you two are on intercepting any communication traffic. Liaise with Trianna and Antoinette" said Dexter. "Sir" acknowledged Petrofski and Paris. "Jas, run the figures on what routes Mr Roy might attempt to reach Terra with, if he runs at Terra we'll be prepared for him" said Dexter. "Got it brother" answered Jasmine Smith. "T'Pamne, Lenaris, you two are on assisting Ibarid" said Dexter. "Got it boss" chorused the officers.

"General, mind if me and my officers commandeer your ship?" asked Emma. "Not at all, if you've got any loyalists you can call on then enlist their aid. On Betazed, you and your people are our guests until this is dealt with" answered Dexter. "Thank you General, I may need to borrow Ghost" replied Emma. "As long as it's here on Betazed, Mereu has not cleared her for field operations" answered Dexter. "We can use my office" said Trianna. "That's fair enough" answered Emma with a smirk.
                  NMXb2ph.png
                  • thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,100 Arc User
                    Anything new on the foundry front?

It's buggy atm.

Story wise I don't know what to do.

Might do some TOS themed missions.
                    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                    Typhoon Class please!
                    Betazed (MU red)

Dexter woke up early to find Trianna at work in her office. "What have you found?" asked Dexter passing Trianna over a fruit juice. "He's dropped off the grid, no prefix code and no communications" answered Trianna. "Then he must be hiding" said Emma Roy as she tapped into Shadow channels. "Good bet, he'll want somewhere close to Terra but hidden enough so no one will find it" added Trianna. Meanwhile the rest of the crew were upgrading security and tapping into Imperial communication channels looking any transmissions.

It was the same story, Jason Roy had slipped Imperial security and gone to ground waiting for the storm to blow over. Already, Regula and the Briar Patch had been searched but Jason was not in either location. At Terra, security services were put on high alert as the Inquisition deployed their assets to secure the system. Back on Betazed, both the Brigands and loyalist Shadows were deploying probes to locate the Enteri'ls before her crew could carry out her plot. In the Yellow Empire their counterparts were doing the same as security at the palace was tripled. This plot could not be allowed to succeed.

NMXb2ph.png
                    • galattgalatt Member Posts: 707 Arc User
                      Betazed
                      (Mu yellow)

"I knew this would happen," Thay ranted. "Not even four months in and some idiot who can't accept change is already trying something."
                      "Thay, calm down and stop pacing."
                      "Listen to your wife little one."
                      "And that so called security team. What were they doing over there? They should have shot him when they had him!"
                      "Now you see why I picked you not her to replace me."
                      "Thay, will you... OH!" Layress stopped talking. Her eyes went wide as she put her hands on her stomach.
                      Thay stopped pacing and sat down next to her.
                      "What's wrong?"
                      "They moved. I felt them move."
                      Papela smiled.
                      "First time?"
                      Layress nodded.
                      " I remember that. That first confirmation that they're in there and alright."
                      "Here feel."
                      Layress grabbed Thay's hands and put them on her bump.
                      "Lazy, we don't..."
                      Papela watched and felt the anger drain out of her.
                      "I...wow... I can feel them..."
                      Anger was replaced by joy then resolve.
                      "Lazy, please. No more bravado. After this I can't bare the thought of losing you and them. Let me protect you the best way that I can."
                      "And how is that? I can't appear to be hiding in fear."
                      "You won't be. We'll use a body double. We'll disguise Admiral Heath as you. She'll be seen in public while remain on board the very hidden Los Lobos. You'll rule by proxy through her."
                      "And she agreed to this?"
                      "She will. When I tell her the plan."
                      "If she doesn't agree to it willingly, it doesn't happen. Understood? We're asking her to be a target for me."
                      "Not to mention the physical adjustments they'll have to make to her," Papela commented."
                      "And learn to walk in your boots as well. It'll be difficult but she can do it. And if he does try she's more than capable of dealing with him," Thay concluded.
                      "Tell as few people as possible," Papela cautioned. "Everyone's reaction to her has to be genuine."
                      "I suppose it'll work," Layress thought out loud. "While she's there I can work on that trade and exploration proposal with the Dominion and the Voth."
                      "Why?"
                      "You never know when you'll need more friends."

Earth
                      (Prime)

A group sat around a table.
                      "You've seen the reports from the Mirror universe?" One spoke.
                      "Yes, this would be assassin could serve our needs," a second added.
                      "Let him do the work of disposing of the anomaly for us." The third began
                      "And it wouldn't be traced back to us." The fourth concluded.
                      "Perhaps he could use some help," the first suggested. "A disaffected captain with a personal grudge. Ones who's actions we could disavow all knowledge of if things went wrong."
                      "You have someone in mind?"
                      "I do."
                      sig_picture_resize_by_gx_9901-db9d1v1.png
                      edited August 2017
                      Betazed (MU red)

"He's shown himself" said Trianna after reading the latest communication traffic. "Where?" asked General Smith. "He's been spotted heading to Terra, when he tries to infiltrate the palace, we'll grab him" said Trianna. "We'll need bait to lure him into a trap, suggestions anyone?" asked Smith. "Make a hologram of me, he needs to remove me first" answered Trianna. "A sting operation?" asked Emma. "Yep" answered Trianna. "Prepare the Warrior, time to go fishing" ordered Smith. Trianna was ordered to stay behind on Betazed under Papela's watchful eye. Emma chose a team of the best commandos and Smith's best officers and set course.

"Those cards you asked for" said Smith clearly understanding nothing about baseball.

Within several hours, the Warrior was at Terra as elements of the first fleet moved to block the wormhole. At Terra, the Warrior waited cloaked for the Enteri'ls to arrive and began faking Trianna's life signs to set the trap. When Hades appeared he was not alone as other disloyal captains had joined up with him. Emma gave the order to fire as the Terran defense grid disabled the traitor ships, a combined Shadow and MACO team then boarded the Enteri'ls with weapons set to kill and stormed the ship. After disposing of the crew, Hades was placed under arrest and taken straight to Emma along with several Federation Section 31 operatives. After consulting with Fleet Admiral Heath Thay, their orders were clear, Hades on his conspirators were to be terminated.

After reviewing the computer logs, Hades was taken to Betazed and put under heavy guard. Smith now gave Emma the orders, Hades was to be escorted restrained to the empress with a heavy guard. Hades was to have a word with the business end of the Empress's boot heel.
                      NMXb2ph.png
                        edited August 2017
                        Batazed MU
                        Shade pressed her palms together. "If he's revealed himself it's because he wants to be found." She said. " Shadow controlled ships have a constant warp and energy signature masking tec. Not to mention the cloaking device. The only reason you know he's there is because he let's you."

"How's the project Coming?" Smith asked.

"I have the schematic but putting it into practice will be difficult." Shade started to say. "Transport the floor out from under him drop him into a pit with walls full of phaser turrets.... I know it's unorthodox and childish, but an ambush isn't going to be effective unless we plan it perfectly.... Hmm can you get some old baseball cards?"
                        edited August 2017
                        Emma ran out of the holding cells, "get me intelligence reports now!"

"Whats wrong?" Ghost asked.

"That was a Soong type android, not Hades! I want the names of anyone who could be involved in the creation of new models! And I want it yesterday!"
                        Betazed (MU red)

"Doctor Erik Soong, he's CEO of the Soong Corporation on Terra. They build androids for extreme jobs for a commission" answered Trianna looking through the records. "I've just notified the Empress, he pulled a decoy on us. I want a team put together for an operation" answered Emma. "This one is slippery, intelligence has confirmed he's no longer in either of the empires. He may have been smuggled into the Federation. One of our Section 31 prisoners came clean after some persuasion, he's on Earth" answered Trianna. "That complicates things, there are groups within the Federation who want the Empress dead but we cannot go after him" replied Emma.

"If we do, it could start a war" answered Trianna. "This Section 31 is a threat, the Empress needs to know" replied Emma. "I'll have my people start interrogating more prisoners, Admiral Lot has ways of getting information out of people and we need permission to enter Federation space from the Empress" answered Trianna. "The Empress has been informed that Hades has commissioned android copies of himself. Already, Imperial security has taken Erik Soong into custody for questioning" replied Emma. "Meanwhile, we'll make sure all Imperial systems in both empires are put on high alert. All ships entering either empire are to be stopped and searched" answered Trianna.

"I'll need you to create a program that will remotely shut down all Soong type androids at once, get Cypher on it as well" ordered Emma. "I'll have the program on your desk by the morning" replied Trianna. "Good, make sure Mr Petrofski has taps into all communication networks, if Hades tries to re-enter either Empire, we'll know" answered Emma. "Yes ma'am" replied Trianna.
                        NMXb2ph.png
                          edited August 2017
                          Earth Space Dock
                          (Prime)

"You wanted to see me, sir?"
                          "Yes, have a seat."
                          Captain Sito Thay sat facing the Admiral.
                          "I've read your file. You spent more than a year a prisoner in the Mirror Universe."
                          "Two years sir."
                          "I understand that you were subjected to..."
                          "Is there a point to this sir other than to dredge up old memories?"
                          "How would you like a chance to settle the score?"
                          "Excuse me?"
                          "The new Empress and her wife... they pose a threat to not just the Alliance, but to the fabric of reality itself. It would be safer for all if they didn't exist."
                          "I'm listening."
                          "We have the means to bring about such an occurrence. What we need is a captain willing to do what needs to be done to save the universe.
                          "So you're telling me that to save the universe, I have to kill that witch that tortured me and the traitorous TRIBBLE with the ridiculous implants?"
                          "Basically."
                          She smiled.
                          "What do I have to do?"
                          Earth (Prime)

Nathan Valdez had Yellow Trianna and Teanna take a seat in the study. "Ladies, you both have done terrible things. Teanna, Utopia Planetia first. You were the one who gave us our Pearl Harbor when you attacked a virtually defenseless target. Several of my friends were lost there, why attack it?" asked Valdez. "It was a military target" answered Teanna. "Do you know how many you killed when you took part in those attacks? , innocents were among them" asked Valdez. "No" answered Teanna. "100,000 people. 20,000 at Celes, 70,000 at Risa and at least 10,000 when you attacked Utopia Planetia, now let that sink in" replied Valdez confronting her with the numbers of her victims. Teanna took it in and realized she had helped in the mass murder of innocent people.

Valdez now got to Trianna. "You led the purges of dissidents on Betazed, those you rounded up were murdered on your father's orders to make it look like I attacked civilians" said Valdez. "I am so sorry for what happened, I helped traumatize a vulnerable woman for life when I helped force her to watch the murder of her late wife and her mother along with her crew mates. If I could take that back I would but I can't" answered Trianna wiping her eyes after being confronted by the damage she had done. "That will stick with your victims for the rest of their lives and you both will have to live with that guilt, my daughter still gets nightmares and flashbacks of that day" replied Valdez. "Why did my counterpart forgive me?" asked Trianna. "Because you did not fire a shot at that massacre, not letting her grieve crossed the line. My late wife taught forgiveness but if you had pulled the trigger, we would not be having this conversation" answered Valdez.

Both Teanna and Trianna were shocked that they were being confronted by their crimes and it sunk in. "The truth it hurts" said Teanna. "You two have one chance to make amends so you'll both see a friend of mine and she does not take prisoners because she'll be brutally honest with both of you, you'll both have to convince her" replied Valdez. "Who's going to be speaking to us?" asked Teanna. "Captain Papela Lot, she'll make you both face up your actions" answered Valdez. "Mom, you getting a premonition?" asked Trianna noticing something odd with Teanna. "The Empress is in mortal danger, little one we must return to the empire to stop someone making a terrible decision" answered Teanna. "They'll kill us on sight" replied Trianna. "But we have to make amends even if it kills one of us" answered Teanna. "Teanna, if anything happens to you, your daughter would get the choice of living as part of my family though I would have to ask my daughter and son in law first, if they give their blessing then that is an option or going her own way" said Valdez.

"I'm going with mom" answered Trianna. "Nathan, thank you for the offer to take my daughter in just in case something happens to me" replied Teanna. "You both need to speak with Captain Lot first before you make up your minds, convince her" answered Valdez. "We will do" answered Teanna. "I'll go ask my daughter if she would accept her counterpart staying" replied Valdez. All three left the study. Valdez asked both Trianna and Ablim, both agreed to take Yellow Trianna in just in case of anything happening to Teanna. After a long talk with Papela, both yellow Teanna and Trianna boarded a ship and headed to the Terran border.
                          NMXb2ph.png
                            Betazed
                            (Mu yellow)

"Androids," Thay commented. "It gets worse all the time. At least their working on a way to shut them down."
                            "..."
                            "What?" She said looking at Layress. "You've got that deep thought look on your face."
                            "The beginnings of an idea."
                            "To do what?"
                            "Might not work, or it'll help us track him."
                            "What do we need to do?"
                            "Send message, tell them to alter their shut down virus. Make it a low level Iconian virus. Don't have it disrupt any systems, just have it there in the background. Make it very communicable to all similar Androids."
                            "What good will that do?"
                            "When the time comes, we'll be able to use them to our advantage."
                            "How?"
                            She pulled Thay close and whispered in her ear. Thay's eyes went wide in surprise.
                            "You sneaky evil wench."
                            "That's Empress sneaky evil wench to you."
                            Betazed (MU red)

"Ghost, Cypher can you two modify your program as per the Empress's instructions?" asked Smith. "We still have a spare program we can employ, something that will spread through the entire positronic network" answered Trianna. "We'll test it on the android in the cells, please say it's been deactivated" added Leclerc. "It's deactivated, run your tests" ordered Emma. "Ladies, it's your ball, go play with it" said Smith. "What's progress on interrogations?" asked Trianna. "Admiral Lot got here as fast as she could, she's questioning the prisoners now" answered Smith. "They're stubborn" said Trianna. "The admiral has assured me she can get the information without them saying a word" answered Smith.

In the cells, Naynta was busy on the most stubborn prisoners as screams echoed through the corridors. Smith walked in and began his questions, "Interesting, isn't it? The Federation claims to abhor Section 31's tactics, but when they need the dirty work done, they look the other way. It's a tidy little arrangement, wouldn't you say?" asked Smith to one of the prisoners. "No comment" said the Section 31 operative. "My friend here would love to make you scream but if you answer truthfully, that may be avoided" replied Smith as he nodded for Naynta to implant her new neural implants into the operative's head. "These implants trigger the pain receptors in the brain, how severe all depends on your co-operation" said Naynta smiling.

The operative just spat at Smith and Naynta. "Oh well, you choice" said Smith nodding to Naynta to throw the switch. "I want names and locations" asked Smith. "No comment" answered the operative as Naynta increased power to the implant. "Petrofski to Smith, we've intercepted a communication from the other reality. The conspirators have enlisted the aid of a Federation captain with a grudge" said Mario over a secure channel. "Name of the captain?" asked Smith. "Captain Sito Thay sir" answered Petrofski. "Keep scanning the frequencies, and make sure the empress gets advanced warning" ordered Smith. "Sir" acknowledged Petrofski. "Admiral, do your worst to him and bring your findings to operation control" said Smith. "With pleasure" answered Naynta. Smith left the room and got to work assisting the security forces.
                            NMXb2ph.png
                              edited August 2017
                              Betazed (MU red)

Since the possibility of the android being trapped, Trianna and Leclerc worked remotely from a safe location by use of drone. Meanwhile Smith and Petroski were listening in on communication channels putting a picture together. "Out of curiosity, what was your role during the war?" asked Smith. "Communications interception sir" answered Petrofski. "Quite a talent there Mario" replied Smith. "It kept me alive on Betazed sir" answered Petrofski. "Indeed, now lets hear what they're up to" replied Smith. "Interesting" reported Petrofski, Smith listened carefully as the words "Tempus Restoram" came up and noted down the signal.

"This needs to get to the Empress fast, Mario keep up the good work" said Smith as he shook Petrofski's hand and left the room with the latest intercepts and headed to see Papela about getting the message to her counterpart in the yellow empire. At the Regent's office, Smith and Emma presented their findings, Papela read the intercepts and sent them to her yellow empire counterpart. "General, Shade, good work. How's progress on the android?" asked Papela. "We have access to the neural net, Ghost and Cypher have recovered the operating frequencies and as we speak implanting their program" answered Emma. "We've also found out about there being rogue sections within the Federation government and Starfleet who have the same agenda. The Empress is a threat to them, the fact Section 31 is involved means they need it done" added Smith.

"A name also came up, repeatably. Sito Thay" said Emma. "Thank you, I will get this to the Empress" replied Papela. Both officers saluted and left the room. "Very secure" said Emma with a smirk. "Good boss to work for" answered Smith smiling.
                              NMXb2ph.png
                                Betazed (MU red)

Papela had joined Petrofski in reading communication intercepts as they were happening. "Regent, does this make sense?" asked Petrofski. "This sequence has a pattern to it, Sito, Tempus Restoram and Antares" answered Papela. "Those 4 words mean something, they've come up on the grid repeatably" replied Petrofski. "Get the General and Colonel Bray. They need to hear this" ordered Papela. Smith and Trianna listened to the intercepts, Trianna then worked out the pieces of the puzzle in her head. "Ghost, you have something? I know that look" asked Smith. "Mario, take a break or go and assist Cypher. What I'm going to say is above your pay level" said Trianna. Petrofski left the room and went down to the lab to assist Cypher.

"General, are you aware of how the Empress came to this universe?" asked Trianna. "No I'm not Ghost" answered Smith. "This does not leave the room understood?" asked Trianna. "Understood" answered both Smith and Shade. "In a deleted timeline, Antares was the site of a failed invasion of the Federation even though the Imperials outnumbered the Federation defense 10-1. The Empress was the Federation commander at that battle but was brought over here along with her crew just as her ship was pounded to scrap. That's where the split happened and certain groups within the empire and Federation want her removed from the timeline" said Trianna.

"What would be the chance of someone attempting to kill her during the confusion of battle?" asked Shade. "Very high though they would need backing to do it" answered Trianna. "The present threat is just as critical, how far would an assassin go to finish the job?" asked Smith. "Even if they die in the process, a shadow will never stop until their target is dead" answered Shade. "That's scary" replied Smith. "It's accurate, since you have General's level clearance, I'm a trained shadow. To catch a shadow, we must think like a shadow" answered Trianna. "Makes sense" added Shade. "Then we may have a problem, the Empress could be targeted in both the past and the present" replied Smith. "I'll get this to the Empress, thank you for your input" said Papela as she left for her office.
                                NMXb2ph.png
                                  Emma continued her brooding as she gazed over the astrometrics chart. She sighed and leaned over the table, "I hear you back there, so come in."

Trianna entered the room. "Why do you think he's doing this?"

Emma was silent, "Because he believes that it's for the good of the Empire. Perhaps he feels his oath as a Shadow doesn't apply to a ruler from another reality.... I'm not sure, Jason's never been the type to crave power. Did you find anything? I've looked over the transporter buffers and I still can't find the rest of my crew,.."

"No, there's nothing on the planets either- it's like the vanished. I'm sorry Emma."

"I saw at most 30 conspirators, with the two dozen of us you rescued that means we have nearly one hundred Shadows unaccounted for.... Thank you for coming for us- even though it gained you nothing... I owe you a drink and your crew mates a round."

"I know that look Emma, this is about more than Hades betraying you and your missing crew. What's eating at you?" Ghost asked, as she walked around to the other side of the table.

Emma looked up. "Computer seal the room and disengage all monitoring devices..." She began pulling up an encrypted file from the Enteri'Is computer banks. "He took my rings- you're smart; you must have realized they're more than a weapon."

"I hadn't given it much thought I admit."

"Regardless:" Shade continued as a hologram formed between them. "Meet Tarturus-X, a bio weapon created by the Shadows under the orders of Empress Sato. An air born plague contained in a torpedo... Detonated on a planet it has the capability of reducing all organic material to flammable liquid in roughly 24 hours.... It's highly communicable, and because of it's nature the creation a cure would be highly problematic... My rings are part of a key to access the virus."

"He could throw the entire Empire into turmoil, if not hold a system hostage- he could start another war."

"I can't claim to know whats going through his mind," Shade said. "But I've already re-positioned a team to have the Luna placed under additional Shadow Guard... I just hope it will be enough... Coupled with the fact that he doesn't know the location of the facility.

Smith found a small box on his ready room desk.
                                  "Your messhall seemed a little barren of decoration, Corsair. I thought this might liven it up."

A Jolly Rodger flag with the Imperial insignia as the background.
                                  edited September 2017
                                  Betazed (MU red)

The Brigands all walked into the mess hall to find Dexter Smith putting up something behind a barrier. "Hold on, nearly done here" said Smith as he put the protective screen up. The barrier came down as the the crew smiled along with Shade and her shadows. "Very nice" said Isoisa as the new unit colours were revealed, black flag with a Jolly Roger and imperial dagger going through it in the background. "May it bring fear to our enemies" added Lwasana. "Your mess hall needed decorating" said Shade. "Thank you Shade" replied Smith. They then settled down to breakfast along with Admiral Lot, Shade and her shadows.

Back at Operation control after breakfast, it was back to work as Smith was monitoring all smuggler's routes. Shade and Petrofski were on communication intercept having got access to Section 31's network with help from Trianna and Leclerc. Meanwhile, Basilisk was assisting with Trianna and Leclerc on adding in the last addition into the Android Neural net. They had put something special in for the Empress, an override code for the Empress's eyes only. "Just like the good old days Scales" said Trianna. "Ghost, it's good to work with you again. Cypher, good work" answered Basilisk. "I enjoy a good challenge"" added Leclerc. In Astrometrics later that day, Shade had Trianna and Smith assembled and gave Smith his codename of Corsair. "Boss, you earned it" said Trianna shaking Smith's hand. "Ghost, thank you" answered Smith.

NMXb2ph.png
                                    Betazed (MU red)

In Astrometrics, the Brigand senior officers and the Shadows were gathered as a huge map of the empire came up. "This will be how we track him, in each sector, we have set up remote listening devices along all known smuggler's routes even our old ones just to be sure. That data is linked back to us here on Betazed and the map updated, combined Inquisition and Starfleet patrol groups in that sector are automatically vectored in to intercept. Our breaking of Section 31 codes has revealed where cells are based within this empire, as we speak Inquisition teams are breaking these cells" said Dexter Smith. "We need them alive for interrogation" added Trianna. "Agreed" chorused the officers and Shadows.

The orders were sent, all over the empire the Section 31 safe houses were all raided by Inquisition storm troops and the cells taken into custody. Back at Betazed, the map was updated. "Naynta, you've got some playthings coming your way, enjoy" said Trianna smiling. "These ones are fun" answered Naynta with a smile. "Just try not to break them too much, we need information out of them" replied Trianna. "I'll try" answered Naynta with a laugh. Naynta then went to accept the new batch of captured operatives for her games. At operations, reports and intercepts were crossing Shade's desk as she tracked all known routes to Luna, then she crossed referenced all smuggling routes into Sol and found several disused ones and 2 could put a ship close to Luna undetected.

This information was noted down carefully.
                                    NMXb2ph.png