Install Arc

What new changes do you want changed in the upcoming season

124»

Comments

• grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    [Unnecessary flaming post removed]
    Post edited by jodarkrider on
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    redvenge wrote: »
    risian4 wrote: »
    Yes that's true, but if just two modules (NHM and Medical Tricorder) can make a player almost invincible in most content, then there's something wrong with them imo. It still leaves three slots to deal damage after all (and quite a lot too).
    You know it takes more than just slotting Nanite Health Monitor and Medical Tricorder. Player experience, allocated skill points, equipment and consumables all play a role in making a Science character invulnerable in the hardest content.

I think all the parts of the synergies involved should be scrutinized. Simply reducing the effectiveness of some heals is just going to hurt those who use less efficient synergies.

Well to be fair, one of the reasons I build my Sci's very offensively with respect to traits, gear etc. is because those two heals are often enough for me.

Just my experience though.

I agree that the wider picture should be taken into account though, which is why I started with saying that a ground revamp is something I'd like to see - not that the OP still seems to care, but for anyone else still interested in discussing the actual topic here. Anyway, the modules I listed were just examples, besides that, I completely agree.
  • risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    Oh and @jodarkrider , @baddmoonrizin or even @midniteshadow7 ... please send the children to their room.
  • chiyoumikuchiyoumiku Member Posts: 1,028 Arc User
    I want the phillip cray "I have no rewards for you" window to stop popping up on my Temporal/TOS Toon >.>;
    Sekhmet_Banner.jpg
    Defending The Galaxy By Breaking One Starfleet Regulation After The Next.
  • wraithshadow13wraithshadow13 Member Posts: 1,728 Arc User
    I would absolutely love to see Playable Borg getting full body skins. My liberated captain can't use a lot of the open uniforms and clothing due to the horrible job they did AND STILL HAVEN'T FIXED!!!

Aside from that, i would love to get playable Jem'Hadar characters, better cardassian gear and character upgrades, better and more screen accurate Jem'Hadar (seriously...), just more stuff added to character customizations and creation. That used to be one of Cryptic's better points but they've dropped it almost all together for lockboxes and being whipped by PWE overlords.
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    chiyoumiku wrote: »
    I want the phillip cray "I have no rewards for you" window to stop popping up on my Temporal/TOS Toon >.>;
    So true... amazingly annoying :/
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    What did I walk myself into. A friendly reminder - Modded several posts. If both of the users persist at this, more actions may be taken against them.
    Everyone else, thank you for keeping it civil.
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    What did I walk myself into. A friendly reminder - Modded several posts. If both of the users persist at this, more actions may be taken against them.
    Everyone else, thank you for keeping it civil.

I'm guessing you didn't see the spill over yet....
    Keep in mind - By responding to to a poster, who breaks forum rules, you are not helpful either and are equally as guilty of breaking forum rules as the other party. Tag a moderator or use a report post function (when appropriate).
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    Not only no but hell no to the OPs list.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    Geez Louise! I'm gone for a day and a flame war breaks out. :s
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • theussvoyagertheussvoyager Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    monodoso wrote: »
    I know I have seen a thread mentioning this, but I can't find it. So I am sorry if this posted again.

The changes I would really like to see are the following:

1. A increase from Level 60 to maybe Level 75 or more.
    2. Of course more content.
    3. Our Bridge Officers increase more in rank, than just Commanders.
    4. Be able to list more than 40 items on the exchange.
    5. Reduce the cool down times on the STF's.
    6. Fix the accolade system, so we can fulfill older ones that most players still have in limbo.
    7. Now that all factions are not at war. Why not Klingons beaming down to Earth Space Dock and Fed players beaming down to the First City.
    8. More slots in all the ground, space, and personal traits. The same for the space and reputation traits.
    9. Increase the amount of dil we can refine.

Just a few ideas. What do my fellow players think.

Responding to your list here

1. Specialization system made it so that there is no need to increase the level cap
    2. duh, doesn't need to be mention
    3. someone here said they are too high anyways
    4. Learn to alt
    5. patience young Padawan
    6. I agree with this one. I think they should re add the elite stfs
    7. no cause a lot of the beginning story of both factions are at war
    8. Game is already unbalanced and too easy so no
    9. Okay every time someone mentions this on should be forced to take an economics class. Also learn to alt.
    JJ Connie > TOS Connie
    Lag denied your Heal
    What happened to my Halon consoles
    Poni?
  • grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    > @theussvoyager said:
    > monodoso wrote: »
    >
    > I know I have seen a thread mentioning this, but I can't find it. So I am sorry if this posted again.
    >
    > The changes I would really like to see are the following:
    >
    > 1. A increase from Level 60 to maybe Level 75 or more.
    > 2. Of course more content.
    > 3. Our Bridge Officers increase more in rank, than just Commanders.
    > 4. Be able to list more than 40 items on the exchange.
    > 5. Reduce the cool down times on the STF's.
    > 6. Fix the accolade system, so we can fulfill older ones that most players still have in limbo.
    > 7. Now that all factions are not at war. Why not Klingons beaming down to Earth Space Dock and Fed players beaming down to the First City.
    > 8. More slots in all the ground, space, and personal traits. The same for the space and reputation traits.
    > 9. Increase the amount of dil we can refine.
    >
    > Just a few ideas. What do my fellow players think.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Responding to your list here
    >
    > 1. Specialization system made it so that there is no need to increase the level cap
    > 2. duh, doesn't need to be mention
    > 3. someone here said they are too high anyways
    > 4. Learn to alt
    > 5. patience young Padawan
    > 6. I agree with this one. I think they should re add the elite stfs
    > 7. no cause a lot of the beginning story of both factions are at war
    > 8. Game is already unbalanced and too easy so no
    > 9. Okay every time someone mentions this on should be forced to take an economics class. Also learn to alt.

I'm fully aware of the economics of this game. Im not saying raise it too much, just by 2000 dil thats all
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).