test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Speculation: Miracle Worker Orion FDC?

lordgyorlordgyor Member Posts: 2,820 Arc User
Just a theory, but I think one of the miracle worker ships that will come out is going to be a T6 Orion FDC, thoughts?

Comments

• Options
    By the way FDC stands for Flight Deck Cruiser.
  • Options
    szerontzurszerontzur Member Posts: 2,724 Arc User
    Not going to hold my breath.

Honestly though, I expect it'll probably turn out like the Command Battlecruiser bundle where each faction gets mirrored versions of the same ships.

I would personally love to see them use the Galaxy, D'deridex, and Vorcha as the chasis for them. Those were the TNG era battleships of each faction and they're all pretty engineering focused already. However, fully specialized ships are usually unique/new designs.
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    I'm also pretty sure It's gonna be a multipack release modeled after the command & pilot bunch again, they love doing that.
    Maybe a T6 FCD with like a lt.cmdr. or lt. spec seat will be released some day but I wouldn't expect one.
    If they push out a watered down spec ship after the initial bunch release it's gonna be a canon ship like they did with the gal/negh/D'D after the command bunch and defiant/b'rel/T'varo after the pilot bunch.
  • Options
    lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    Suliban, Orion and Tellarite bundle is what I heard.
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Yea that Orion is what Klings will get, for FEDs they will make:

U.S.S. Challenger; 1st. Miracle Worker Dreadnought Cruiser with full TNG Galaxy Class interior.

The means of distribution will be R&D promo of course so happy collectig. >:)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    nxenterprise02nxenterprise02 Member Posts: 70 Arc User
    lopequil wrote: »
    Suliban, Orion and Tellarite bundle is what I heard.
    Are you kidding? I've been waiting for Suliban cruiser since the release of LOR and if this is true, I need to prepare my wallet.
  • Options
    > @lopequil said:
    > Suliban, Orion and Tellarite bundle is what I heard.

Where did you hear that, because that would be cool.
  • Options
    It'd be nice if T6 Orion FDC came with Orion Corvette pets, but either way I'm looking forward to it.

And I think the Miracle Worker ships will buck the trend of Human/Romulan/Klingon designs for speciality ships because I think they're getting board with those basic designs abit.
  • Options
    hillard1959hillard1959 Member Posts: 197 Arc User
    I'm currently flying a T5 Marauder (No, not T5U. T5). Was going to put a ship upgrade token on it, but if they're going to come out with a new Orion FDC, think I'll just hold off and get that instead.
  • Options
    irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    lordgyor wrote: »
    It'd be nice if T6 Orion FDC came with Orion Corvette pets, but either way I'm looking forward to it..

Unlikely if it's cruiser-sized, although I suppose it could be the Battlebarge finally ?, but if we're on improbable wants I'd kill for an interior for it since the Klingon ones don't really work for Orions going by the AOY interior and Harad-Sar's ship from Enterprise (which I think is the only ones we've seen outside of TAS). Need somewhere for those dancing girls to perform :)

Of course, that's assuming the rumours are accurate. In any case, it's a sure buy from me if it is since I love the Orion designs in the game so far.