test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Klingon Empire Rebels Accolade

I am trying to complete my kill accolades and I am having trouble with this one. I can't find a foundry mission with these enemies. Can you suggest one? What story arc had these characters?

Comments

• mattaukettmattaukett Member Posts: 190 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    Assuming you're a Fed and assuming you're after the ground accolade, otherwise Beta Thoridor Patrol is where you want to be for space kills

It used to be and as far as I'm aware this is still the case, that only one of the story missions has a single killable Klingon Rebel which according to STO Wiki is Fang from the Snap Dragon crew that player encounters on Nimbus 3 when going after Hassen (https://sto.gamepedia.com/Fang), so only way to get the 1000 kills accolade it to run that mission 1000 times (good luck if you want to try). Last I heard Klingon Rebels weren't in the Foundry so there was no other way to get the accolade and the Wiki seems to support that.
  • indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    Thanks. That's exactly what I was wondering about. Needless to say, I am not running that mission a thousand times. Perhaps someone will come up with a foundry mission!
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,240 Community Moderator
    indyshark wrote: »
    Thanks. That's exactly what I was wondering about. Needless to say, I am not running that mission a thousand times. Perhaps someone will come up with a foundry mission!

If you read the response closer, you'll see it was mentioned that Klingon Rebels are not available for the Foundry, otherwise, someone would've made one a long time ago. Running "The Undying" 1000x is currently the only way to get that accolade.
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    Ouch!
  • markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    I don't think you actually need to finish the mission 1000x. fight Fang, then beam out. when you beam back down it should have reset the Fang fight, well, that and the rest of the gladiator matches.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    With the new transporters, getting back to the door should be very quick, too.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • trekpuppytrekpuppy Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    Fang isn't the Klingon Rebel - Zorgun is.
    ---
    "-Grind is good!" --Gordon Geko
    Accolades checklist: https://bit.ly/FLUFFYS
  • tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    The wiki only lists Fang under the 'Klingon Empire Rebel' NPCs.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • trekpuppytrekpuppy Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    The wiki occasionally expresses the editors' opinions and assumptions rather than truthful facts. In this particular case you would be wise to believe me when I say that Zorgun is the Klingon Rebel.

BRZkvZ2.jpg
    ---
    "-Grind is good!" --Gordon Geko
    Accolades checklist: https://bit.ly/FLUFFYS
  • grendelthewise#0990 grendelthewise Member Posts: 640 Arc User
    Getting this accolade is just like getting the loaded accolade. Good luck
    Fleet Admiral of the U.S.S. ATTILA KHAN-CDA (NX-921911).
  • tigerariestigeraries Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    You mean Torg's Klingons in brushfire doesnt count? Isnt he a rebel klingon? btw are we gonna update to the new lizard look when discovery goes live?