test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Romulan ToS T6 D7 please. :)

lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
Please rellease the D7 as a ToS T6 Romulan ship as featured in the ToS series. Im surprised it hasn't be added yet to be honest. Heck, make it a copy paste of the Klingon version we get from the pack even. Just give me meh ToS D7 on my Rom! :D
1e3sni150tar.jpg

Comments

• ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    lexusk19 wrote: »
    Please rellease the D7 as a ToS T6 Romulan ship as featured in the ToS series. Im surprised it hasn't be added yet to be honest. Heck, make it a copy paste of the Klingon version we get from the pack even. Just give me meh ToS D7 on my Rom! :D

I very much doubt that will ever happen. The main reason being this would give the Romulan faction TWO TOS T-6 ships hardly fair to the Klingon and Federation factions.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,003 Arc User
    The D7 is a Klingon ship, even if the Romulans were using it.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
    The Temporal D7 Battlecruiser is the closest thing to what you're asking for. There is no skin which paints the warbird design on the bottom of its hull though.
    klingon-bridge.jpg

• drakethewhitedrakethewhite Member Posts: 1,240 Arc User
    I'm for it. Anything TOS is a good idea. But it has to have the Romulan Markings- so a bit more than just a cut and paste.
  • indysharkindyshark Member Posts: 1,543 Arc User
    I think that would be very cool
  • darakossdarakoss Member Posts: 850 Arc User
    It would be easier for Cryptic just to release the skin and make it Rom-Klink aligned instead. I doubt they are going to release another ultra-uber rare TOS ship again. Especially with potential Discovery content on the horizon
    i-dont-always-funny-meme.jpg
    original join date 2010

Member: Team Trekyards. Visit Trekyards today!
  • feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    ssbn655 wrote: »
    lexusk19 wrote: »

I very much doubt that will ever happen. The main reason being this would give the Romulan faction TWO TOS T-6 ships hardly fair to the Klingon and Federation factions.

First I think it would be three.
    Second sure you can:
    Romulans get the D-7 variant. We see they are out with markings in the mission to Galorndan Core.
    KDF get the D5, so a raptor like Tos ship.
    And release the Pioneer as one as well. (It sort of grew on me.)

That gives you three ships where the art assets are already in the game. All they have to do is generate stats for it and when/how they want to release it.

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
  • feiqafeiqa Member Posts: 2,410 Arc User
    If you generate a Romulan character and align with the Klingons, don't you get access to Klingon ships? Wouldn't that include the Klingon D7?

Romulan access stops at T4

Originally Posted by pwlaughingtrendy
    Network engineers are not ship designers.
    Nor should they be. Their ships would look weird.
  • lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
    Its a fact that the Romulans used D7's in the ToS series. Give it to the Romulans as a ToS Ship. Sorry all you KDF mains are butt hurt.
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    I know many who would buy a Khenn(STO's name for the Romulan version of the D-7) in a second :P or even a skin unlock.

Sadly I dont ever see it happening because some butthurt whales want to keep the "value" in their Promotion! packs.
  • vampeiyrevampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    Gotta say, having a Khenn/Romulan D7 with Warbird markings from the TOS episode "The Enterprise Incident" would probably make me start playing my old Romulan. A lot.

"I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    And released as a c-store ship. Because that would be the ultimate troll to the klinks.

The rage would be off the charts. :)
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    I wish we could get a special kind of Romulan disruptor space weapons since Romulan's did use disruptors in the shows.
  • kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    And released as a c-store ship. Because that would be the ultimate troll to the klinks.

The rage would be off the charts. :)

And I can see Geko doing it...just to **** off the klink players even more.

its sad, but it does seem that this one thing increases the chance of it happening doesn't it
  • jrdobbsjr#3264 jrdobbsjr Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    > @colonelmarik said:
    > If you generate a Romulan character and align with the Klingons, don't you get access to Klingon ships? Wouldn't that include the Klingon D7?

Last ship my Rom would need except for farming perks
  • jrdobbsjr#3264 jrdobbsjr Member Posts: 431 Arc User
    deleted because phone