Install Arc

The Phoenix Prize Pack Returns!

2»

Comments

• markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    where2r1 wrote: »
    frtoaster wrote: »
    ltminns wrote: »
    And they gave out that T5 Ambassador Account Unlock a few years ago as part of a Summer Giveaway. No Kamarang at that time, but the T5 is usable by Fed-aligned Romulans. The only T5 to do so.

I have this account unlock, and I'm sure many long-time players do as well, but many newer players wouldn't. Also, I don't understand why the KDF never got an equivalent account unlock for the T5 Kamarag.

That is odd.

Hmmmm..it makes me feel that I may have taken in some of that potent "Cryptic Hates KDF" red Kool-aid after hearing of this this one. :( Not a good feeling, I must say.
    tastes sweet on the lips but it burns all the way to the soul...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • gerwalk0769gerwalk0769 Member Posts: 1,095 Arc User
    I've been logging in daily to run the Ferengi Admiralty and Endeavor missions and I just learned about the Phoenix Prize pack today on 8/9. I'm very disappointed. Could you please post a pop up with the announcement in game and in the load up box next time (once the event starts)? I'm very familiar that a special mission with Levar Burton and Season 14 are coming up because it is predominantly advertised.

Once the Phoenix Prize Pack event is running similar attention and an email would be appreciated.
    Joined STO in September 2010.
  • geezerpunkgeezerpunk Member Posts: 146 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    I think the exchanges are not going down as much this time, in that people are giving up hope of ever getting a ship from the Phoenix box. The last two or three times I used up almost all my dilithium, (first time I even bought some) just to buy boxes hoping for a Koboli ship so that I could get the console.

This time I even missed a day or two of the free ones, And only bought two boxes. All of which were the lowest rank and were just kept as upgrades.
  • benselassem#4731 benselassem Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    tigeraries wrote: »
    where2r1 wrote: »
    Are you going to add the T-5 Kamarag Battlecruiser Retrofit to these Phoenix Prize Packs???

Came out on the 3 year Anniversary....only one of my characters have one. :(
    Had to play the FE "Temporal Ambassador" for tokens, I forgot how many times....

Or did I miss them? Already?

The Fed counterpart was a T-5 Support Cruiser.

That's right... they need to add the T3 and T5s from Temporal Ambassador... I junked my T3 ages ago before Admiralty system... so no card for that... if they dont want to add the ship... at least add the T3 and T5 cards. Uncommon for both the T3 & T5 card due to rare having a T6 card.
    You can get the t3s by just playing Temporal Ambassador. The T5 are totally lost if you're KDF, on Fed side you're out of luck if you weren't around during said giveaway.

Edit: should have read further before posting, all my answers are already there....

The Kamarag is one of the most beautiful original KDF design cryptic did, and I can't fly it because my account is too new. (OK, I can't fly the Ambassador either because of this, but every single KDF character had to be there when it was featured while for Feds you just needed one during the giveaway.)
  • johnnyray14#4257 johnnyray14 Member Posts: 188 Arc User
    The Phoenix packs are gone already, despite the announcement saying they're available until 10am PST... bummer.
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Well PST is Standard Time and not Daylight Time. If you were on the Eastern US Zone that would be ending at 12 Noon.

The only way to be sure is to check the In-game Calendar for the Event. It should tell you in your own Timezone when it should have ended.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns