test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Winter event reputation

I've just got back into playing the game after a few moths away and while getting back into the swing of things I've noticed i have an open reputation task from the last winter even ( the one to get the kremin science vessel ) i am 160 vouchers short of completing it and no idea if i can . i have looked on the exchange for the vouchers with no luck . any advice or assistance would be appreciated

Comments

• Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    Welcome back.

The project is from last year’s anniversary event so you probably have been away longer than just a few months. The only chance I can think of would be to wait to next year’s Anniversary during spring time and hope the vouchers you get then can also be used to complete the project you have started. The console of the ship you mention is quiet good.
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
  • Options
    brokenveteranbrokenveteran Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    Thanks, will just leave it as is then and see what happens. i might be lucky and they could do some thing for the 30th anniversary of TNG :)
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    The vouchers from this year's Winter Wonderland Event can be used to complete the project. Vouchers are bound to character and they cannot be sold on the Exchange. The only other way to get the vouchers is from the Lobi Store which means you need to use Lobi Crystals to buy packs the randomly rewards something like 4 - 8 vouchers. The only way to get Lobi Crystals is to open lockboxes.
  • Options
    cbrjwrrcbrjwrr Member Posts: 2,782 Arc User
    A few years back they changed the system so that you had to use that event's vouchers and you couldn't use other vouchers from other events, so you may find that you can't actually finish the project - if so, you can also get it at an extremely low drop rate chance from the current Phoenix boxes, but, this way it will be single character unlock.
  • Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    Winter/Summer project:
    Right now, you can use current/future vouchers for past projects, as long as you slotted them in time.
    *****Example---You slotted the 2015 Winter project and never finished it. You can use 2016, 2017, 2018, etc Winter vouchers to complete that pre-slotted 2015 project.

And if you do that, I recommend using another toon to do the current year project so that you can run them down at the same time without it taking more calendar days.
  • Options
    jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    cbrjwrr wrote: »
    A few years back they changed the system so that you had to use that event's vouchers and you couldn't use other vouchers from other events, so you may find that you can't actually finish the project...

The project can be completed with 2017 Winter Event Vouchers.

Back in summer 2015, I created a 2nd account primarily to test some privacy settings on my primary account. This was during the final days of the 2015 Risa Summer Event. Apparently, I slotted the project for the T6 Ferengi Nandi Warship and 120 vouchers were allocated to the project. To make a long story short, I completed the project this year using the 2017 Summer Vouchers.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    As was said, the Krenim ship was an Anniversary event, so future anniversary vouches can be used to complete it.

Also, run the current ship on another toon so you can do them both at the same time.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Yeah plus it's anniversary which means you will be able to bag all the vouchers you need from one run of the anniversary mission as one of the rewards is a few hundred vouchers (so finish last year's on that character and then do the new one on a different character). Expect to see that happen around March/April