What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Screenshot Contest: Vorgon Ryn’kodan Carrier

124»

Comments

• rurinnfanerurinnfane Member Posts: 12 Arc User
    felisean wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    sry that it took so long for us to decide. But now, we made our decision. We published the winner at our website. Congratulations to the winner!

Woah! Thank you guys, that's really awesome!
    Don't worry about having taken so long; the fact that it was a tough decision just means that there were plenty of good screenshots to pick from! That's almost the opposite of a problem. ;)
    33K68T2.png
    Your friendly neighborhood Romulan. I take/edit screenshots and draw too much STO fanart for my own good.

My screenshots and art are on tumblr, twitter and deviantart!
    Check out my tutorials on using demorecord and editing screenshots!
  • cuchulainn74cuchulainn74 Member Posts: 831 Arc User
    rurinnfane wrote: »
    Hello everyone,
    sry that it took so long for us to decide. But now, we made our decision. We published the winner at our website. Congratulations to the winner!

Woah! Thank you guys, that's really awesome!
    Don't worry about having taken so long; the fact that it was a tough decision just means that there were plenty of good screenshots to pick from! That's almost the opposite of a problem. ;)

Congratulations! Such a beautiful shot of the Ryn'Kodan, too.
    Fleet Admiral CuChulainn - U.S.S. Aegis KT Intel Dreadnought Cruiser
    vGdvFsX.jpg

• gerpdut53gerpdut53 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    Hello everyone,

Congratulations, rurinnfane! And thank you so much to DPS League for your generosity in awarding two winners! Very cool of you, I'm sure choosing between so many fantastic entries was not easy!
    @mivren in game
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Thank you OP for such community-driven initiatives. :3
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• feliseanfelisean Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    Thank you OP for such community-driven initiatives. :3

its always great to host such things :)

p.s.: the 2 winner should contact me ingame to get their prizes :)
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    Congrats to the winners.. well deserved!

And thanks to the DPS League for their continued positive contribution to the STO community.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • angrytargangrytarg Member Posts: 11,001 Arc User
    Those are very nice screenshots, congratulations pig-1.gif​​
    lFC4bt2.gif
    ^ Memory Alpha.org is not canon. It's a open wiki with arbitrary rules. Only what can be cited from an episode is. ^
    "No. Men do not roar. Women roar. Then they hurl heavy objects... and claw at you." -Worf, son of Mogh
    "A filthy, mangy beast, but in its bony breast beat the heart of a warrior" - "faithful" (...) "but ever-ready to follow the call of the wild." - Martok, about a Targ
    "That pig smelled horrid. A sweet-sour, extremely pungent odor. I showered and showered, and it took me a week to get rid of it!" - Robert Justman, appreciating Emmy-Lou