test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

What happened to the dreadnought bundle?

questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
Does anyone know what happened to the dreadnought bundle?
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/10197893-dreadnought-bundle

Been going over the C-store for the PC, but i cannot find this cross faction bundle.
Is it possible that it is not visible because i already own the Kolasi Siege Destroyer?
This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.

Comments

• nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    Likely. Since you'll be paying the same to buy the two remaining ships individually as you would for the bundle.
  • lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Pretty sure it's because you own one of the ships.
    I know I cannot see the T6 Vesta bundle on my acount as I bought one already, likely a similar issue.
    SulMatuul.png
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    You are correct.

If you own one ship in the bundle, the bundle will not appear for you at all when you view the C-Store.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    What the others say is true. A little after Delta Rising, buying a ship in a bundle set separately disqualifies you from buying the full bundle. And in the case of the big crossfaction megabundles... that can be a bit painful as it would disqualify you from the FULL bundle AND the bundle the ship is associated with, but not the two faction bundles you didn't pick a ship from.
    So... for example...

Bought a T6 Odyssey means
    • disqualified from FULL megabundle
    • Disqualified from T6 Ody bundle
    • Still qualifies for T6 Bortasqu bundle
    • Still qualifies for T6 Scimitar bundle
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    What the others say is true. A little after Delta Rising, buying a ship in a bundle set separately disqualifies you from buying the full bundle. And in the case of the big crossfaction megabundles... that can be a bit painful as it would disqualify you from the FULL bundle AND the bundle the ship is associated with, but not the two faction bundles you didn't pick a ship from.
    So... for example...

What really sucks is those that purchased an Intrepid version prior to the release of the Intrepid Bridge. They only include it in the bundle, so if you already owned say.. the Pathfinder, you can never get that bridge.

Lame.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    Yep. I own all three Intrepids, but because of the way I bought them, I can't get the interior.
  • fiberteksyfirfiberteksyfir Member Posts: 1,207 Arc User
    Yes please for love of God offer the bridge to people that already owned the ship.. it's like punishment for Voyager fans
  • questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,301 Arc User
    So... for example...

I have to check, but if owning a single ship from a discount pack disables access to that pack then why is the T5 vesta ship pack still available when i own one of the T5 vesta models?
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • captainkoltarcaptainkoltar Member Posts: 895 Arc User
    Possibly because it's a setting that needs to be configured on a case by case basis , and the T5 Vestas were missed.
  • warpangelwarpangel Member Posts: 9,427 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    Does anyone know what happened to the dreadnought bundle?
    https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/xbox/star-trek-online/news/detail/10197893-dreadnought-bundle

Been going over the C-store for the PC, but i cannot find this cross faction bundle.
    Is it possible that it is not visible because i already own the Kolasi Siege Destroyer?
    The 3-ship bundles aren't shown if you already own one...because buying the other two ships by themselves costs the same as the bundle.
  • rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 57,973 Community Moderator
    questerius wrote: »
    So... for example...

I have to check, but if owning a single ship from a discount pack disables access to that pack then why is the T5 vesta ship pack still available when i own one of the T5 vesta models?

It started sometime after Delta Rising. The T5 Vestas came out before that.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • roguegamer23roguegamer23 Member Posts: 65 Arc User
    Can agree for every one here, have only the tactical odyssey T5 so can't see the bundle.
  • sarah2774sarah2774 Member Posts: 238 Arc User
    So... for example...

I bought T5 Intrepid before Delta Rising (T6 ships). When the bundle came out i was disqualified from the full bundle (Intrepid pack).
    OPv9m3F.jpg