test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

This game feels boring... and uninspired.

123457»

Comments

• tvirxtvirx Member Posts: 92 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »

This is so true. We are all responsible only for what we do, not for the actions of others.

If something ceases to be fun, I cease to play it.

STO has never been boring or uninspiring to me.

Agreed.
    Fun is rather subjective; no?

It has always baffled me as to why some folks continuously point out to others why they shouldn't be having fun, when they really have no idea what constitutes enjoyment for others. Unfortunately, this forum and others like it, are full of such people.

Live and let live.

• smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,661 Arc User
    A space man is only worth the sum of his space possessions.

STO is an MMO and the point of any MMO is to accumulate as much stuff as possible and to have more than others.

I just have fun, regardless of how much stuff one has or does not have.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    And die with a ton of unused things accumulated and 150 cats.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    A space man is only worth the sum of his space possessions.

STO is an MMO and the point of any MMO is to accumulate as much stuff as possible and to have more than others.

I just have fun, regardless of how much stuff one has or does not have.

Me too
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    I am surprised this thread is still going. If the OP feels strongly enough he/she has to come in here and express his/her discontent publicly, then why continue playing STO? There are things I never do any more because I find them not as much fun as they used to be. I see no good reason to come in here and post about them. Y'all don't need to be bothered with my petty concerns, do Y'all? Didn't think so.

I do see how someone whose primary motivation is wanting attention from others would post something here.

Go outside and play, OP. Go offer assistance to others. Join a rock band. Clean the house. Learn to be a cordon bleu chef. Lots of things to do which do not require interaction with this game. Or these forums. Whenever I am bored, if I truthful with myself, I have to state I created the condition by spending too much time too focused on too small an area of interest.

In short, take a break from STO by doing something else. And while I am suggesting this, I also recommend taking a break from any other MMO the OP might be playing as well.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,302 Community Moderator
    It's still going, because people won't let it die. :confounded:
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • warpnugget#0537 warpnugget Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    [unnecessary & inflamatory comment removed]
    Post edited by jodarkrider on