test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Star Trek Online teams up with Shield of Tomorrow

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Geek and Sundry's newest show, Shield of Tomorrow, is bringing Star Trek to the tabletop, and we're teaming up with them to get you some fabulous prizes.

Full details, and an interview with game master Eric C. Campbell, right here:

https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10579824

Comments

• garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
  • mandarsmashmandarsmash Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    I love both STO (the only real MMO I'm playing right now, as I feel I'll burn out on fantasy games other than GM'ing a D&D 5e campaign that's been active and almost weekly for nearly a year and a half) and Geek and Sundry's shows, especially Critical Role (which is what got me back into D&D).

Shield of Tomorrow's first "episode" over the last few weeks has been excellent, and I've added it to my list of weekly must-sees. I'm happy to hear about this team-up of two Star Trek things that I enjoy!
  • centurian821centurian821 Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    Cool beans! Too bad the show's on too late at night for me to watch live.
  • jodarkriderjodarkrider Member Posts: 2,097 Arc User
    Thumbs-up. Reminded me of my childhood days of tabletop RPG's. :)
    Combine a tabletop RPG with Star Trek universe? Stroke of a genius. :smiley:
    [10:20] Your Lunge deals 4798 (2580) Physical Damage(Critical) to Tosk of Borg.

Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator
    "bIghojchugh DaneH, Dumev pagh. bIghojqangbe'chugh, DuQaHlaH pagh."
    "Learn lots. Don't judge. Laugh for no reason. Be nice. Seek happiness." ~Day[9] 
    "Your fun isn't wrong." ~LaughingTrendy

Find me on Twitterverse - @jodarkrider

• nommo#5819 nommo Member Posts: 1,105 Arc User
    This definitely looks interesting & worth trying to view either live or at least a recorded version. Good luck to everyone & thanks to the crew of the U.S.S. Sally Ride for their effort.