test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

The Accolade List

Comments

• fadmbambamfadmbambam Member Posts: 656 Arc User
    Someone found another accolade for the Brushfire episode:

Surpassing Riker - Hit the Son'a Dreadnought with at least three Metron Gas explosions
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    fadmbambam wrote: »

Surpassing Riker - Hit the Son'a Dreadnought with at least three Metron Gas explosions

All in one mission or can you get it over miltiple repeats?
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • forcefield10forcefield10 Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited July 2017
    I can confirm the existence of this accolade. It's worth 25 points and is one of the more challenging ones to get. There are only 6 pockets of metreon gas spawned and they explode very easily, so it requires a bit of luck in having enough gas available to explode three times on the dreadnaught. Disable your autofire and cross your fingers!
  • aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    I used a tank build and had TBR with the TBR pull DOF to help guide him. Yes remove FAW, autofire, and auto target.

All in one mission or can you get it over miltiple repeats?

Unfortunately, it must be done all in one run.
  • trekpuppytrekpuppy Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    Can anyone from the community verify with a screenshot the 6th accolade from Brushfire that some anonymous person added to the wiki? "Riker's Apprentice", not to be confused with "Surpassing Riker" which actually exists.
    ---
    "-Grind is good!" --Gordon Geko
    Accolades checklist: https://bit.ly/FLUFFYS
  • anodynesanodynes Member Posts: 1,999 Arc User
    edited August 2017
    I'd say that it's unlikely, since I've done just that with the first group in the early space section, before beaming down to the facility, and have no accolade. 15 points is also a weird total for an accolade, so I think that someone is pulling our legs. It's also added by an unidentified user with no username, making it more suspicious.
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
    anodynes wrote: »
    I'd say that it's unlikely, since I've done just that with the first group in the early space section, before beaming down to the facility, and have no accolade. 15 points is also a weird total for an accolade, so I think that someone is pulling our legs. It's also added by an unidentified user with no username, making it more suspicious.

It is a troll and was removed.
  • necrolutschernecrolutscher Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Arena of Sompek:
    • Well Trained - 10 - Complete Round 7
    • Promising Fighter - 10 - Complete Round 14
    • Seasoned Combatant - 10 - Complete Round 21
    • Wily Competitor - 10 - Complete Round 28
    • Daring Battler- 10 - Complete Round 35
    • Brave Attacker - 25 - Complete Round 42
    • Strong Warrior - 25 - Complete Round 49
    • The Untiring - 25 - Complete Round 56
    • The Fearless - 25 - Complete Round 63
    • The Worthy - 25 - Complete Round 70

Note: There is a known bug that stops giving accolades after round 70.

update:

• The Honorable - 50 - Complete Round 77
    • The Indefatigable - 50 - Complete Round 84
    • The Dauntless - 50 - Complete Round 91
    • The Strongest - 50 - Complete Round 98
    • The Glorious - 50 - Complete Round 100

:)
    Arena of Sompek:
    • Well Trained - 10 - Complete Round 7
    • Promising Fighter - 10 - Complete Round 14
    • Seasoned Combatant - 10 - Complete Round 21
    • Wily Competitor - 10 - Complete Round 28
    • Daring Battler- 10 - Complete Round 35
    • Brave Attacker - 25 - Complete Round 42
    • Strong Warrior - 25 - Complete Round 49
    • The Untiring - 25 - Complete Round 56
    • The Fearless - 25 - Complete Round 63
    • The Worthy - 25 - Complete Round 70

Note: There is a known bug that stops giving accolades after round 70.

update:

• The Honorable - 50 - Complete Round 77
    • The Indefatigable - 50 - Complete Round 84
    • The Dauntless - 50 - Complete Round 91
    • The Strongest - 50 - Complete Round 98
    • The Glorious - 50 - Complete Round 100

:)

Confirmed.
    edited September 2017
    Beyond the Nexus:
    • Ready for Anything - 10 - You visited the Captain's Ready Room on a Galaxy-class Cruiser.

Pretty self-explanatory. Another one of those "don't let them rush you to beam out" ones. In Exploration Accolades category.

Edit: Never mind, you don't have to wait to beam out, you can slip into the ready room during the fight. Sometimes things are simpler than they seem.
    Post edited by anodynes on
    This is an MMO, not a Star Trek episode simulator. That would make for a terrible game.
  • zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,762 Arc User
    edited September 2017
    anodynes wrote: »
    Beyond the Nexus:
    • Ready for Anything - 10 - You visited the Captain's Ready Room on a Galaxy-class Cruiser.

Pretty self-explanatory. Another one of those "don't let them rush you to beam out" ones. In Exploration Accolades category.

Edit: Never mind, you don't have to wait to beam out, you can slip into the ready room during the fight. Sometimes things are simpler than they seem.

Try the Conference Room / Lounge behind the bridge.

Lounging Observation - 10
    Post edited by zedbrightlander1 on
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
    Didn't even notice the entrance to that. Thanks.
  • tmghost7729#8985 tmghost7729 Member Posts: 455 Arc User
    > @aoav160 said:
    > anodynes wrote: »
    >
    > I'd say that it's unlikely, since I've done just that with the first group in the early space section, before beaming down to the facility, and have no accolade. 15 points is also a weird total for an accolade, so I think that someone is pulling our legs. It's also added by an unidentified user with no username, making it more suspicious.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It is a troll and was removed.

I can confirm existence of this Accolade, just got it.
    Description reads "Riker's Apprentice". "Destroy more than one ship with a single Metreon Gas explosion in Brushfire". And it is indeed odd 15 points.

Am on PS4 so please don't ask me for a screenshot, lol.
  • > @aoav160 said:
    >
    > I'd say that it's unlikely, since I've done just that with the first group in the early space section, before beaming down to the facility, and have no accolade. 15 points is also a weird total for an accolade, so I think that someone is pulling our legs. It's also added by an unidentified user with no username, making it more suspicious.
    >
    >
    >
    >

Description reads "Riker's Apprentice". "Destroy more than one ship with a single Metreon Gas explosion in Brushfire". And it is indeed odd 15 points.

Seriously, you're going to need some kind of proof... take a picture with your phone if you have to...
    edited September 2017
    > @aoav160 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Seriously, you're going to need some kind of proof... take a picture with your phone if you have to...

If you insist.....

https://imgur.com/a/sjAAF

It's not that I don't know how to, it is rather cumbersome to do from PS4 involving PS4 -> USB -> PC, lol, so just wanted to avoid it.
    > @aoav160 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

If you insist.....

https://imgur.com/a/sjAAF

It's not that I don't know how to, it is rather cumbersome to do from PS4 involving PS4 -> USB -> PC, lol, so just wanted to avoid it.

Back to work then. Was it in the first part of the mission or the end?
    edited September 2017
    > @aoav160 said:
    > tmghost7729#8985 wrote: »
    >
    > shadowslasher410#3475 wrote: »
    >
    > tmghost7729#8985 wrote: »
    >
    > > @aoav160 said:
    > > anodynes wrote: »
    > >
    > > I'd say that it's unlikely, since I've done just that with the first group in the early space section, before beaming down to the facility, and have no accolade. 15 points is also a weird total for an accolade, so I think that someone is pulling our legs. It's also added by an unidentified user with no username, making it more suspicious.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > It is a troll and was removed.
    >
    > I can confirm existence of this Accolade, just got it.
    > Description reads "Riker's Apprentice". "Destroy more than one ship with a single Metreon Gas explosion in Brushfire". And it is indeed odd 15 points.
    >
    > Am on PS4 so please don't ask me for a screenshot, lol.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Seriously, you're going to need some kind of proof... take a picture with your phone if you have to...
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If you insist.....
    >
    > https://imgur.com/a/sjAAF
    >
    > It's not that I don't know how to, it is rather cumbersome to do from PS4 involving PS4 -> USB -> PC, lol, so just wanted to avoid it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Back to work then. Was it in the first part of the mission or the end?

First one, during clearing the Son'a patrols within the gas fields.
  • greuceangreucean Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    [quote="tmghost7729#8985;c-1326641

First one, during clearing the Son'a patrols within the gas fields.[/quote]

Tried. Definitely got the extra kill. No accolade.
    I have the impression this is broken on PC, else someone would have found it by now.
    edited September 2017
    > @greucean said:
    > [quote="tmghost7729#8985;c-1326641
    >
    >
    > First one, during clearing the Son'a patrols within the gas fields.[/quote]
    >
    > Tried. Definitely got the extra kill. No accolade.
    > I have the impression this is broken on PC, else someone would have found it by now.

Must work on PC too. If you scroll up in this thread, someone posted about the Accolade on Wiki before Brushfire came to consoles. There must be very specific conditions to be met to award this, makes me think.
    > @greucean said:
    > [quote="tmghost7729#8985;c-1326641
    >
    >
    > First one, during clearing the Son'a patrols within the gas fields.
    >
    > Tried. Definitely got the extra kill. No accolade.
    > I have the impression this is broken on PC, else someone would have found it by now.

Must work on PC too. If you scroll up in this thread, someone posted about the Accolade on Wiki before Brushfire came to consoles. There must be very specific conditions to be met to award this, makes me think.[/quote]

I think some people do a little snooping in the files to find these things. That also might explain why they posted that info anonymously. I know that I wiped out all of the first patrol group in an explosion many times on many different characters and didn't get this accolade.
    Still a fail on PC. Recorded it and entered and ticket.
  • xst4mxxst4mx Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    From S14:
    • Tzenkethi Torpedo Command - 10 pts. *Defeat each of Tzenkethi Flagships wich can be randomly encountered during the Tzenkethi Red Alerts in the Apha Quadrant
    • Coalition Unraveler - ?? pts. *Complete all 5 of the Tzenkethi Intelligence Duty Officer Assignments available from the Tzenkethi Lock Box
    xst4mx wrote: »
    From S14:
    • Tzenkethi Torpedo Command - 10 pts. *Defeat each of Tzenkethi Flagships wich can be randomly encountered during the Tzenkethi Red Alerts in the Apha Quadrant
    • Coalition Unraveler - ?? pts. *Complete all 5 of the Tzenkethi Intelligence Duty Officer Assignments available from the Tzenkethi Lock Box

[*] Coalition Unraveler - 25 pts.

[*] Wile of the Coalition - ?? pts. * Achieve a "Breakthrough" on all 5 of the Tzenkethi Intelligence Duty Officer Assignments available from the Tzenkethi Lock Box.

Wile of the Coalition - 25 pts. * Achieve a "Breakthrough" on all 5 of the Tzenkethi Intelligence Duty Officer Assignments available from the Tzenkethi Lock Box.

A new one called All-win exists for the Colony waves.

Any new accolades in this year's winter event?
    edited December 2017
    aoav160 wrote: »
    Any new accolades in this year's winter event?

Have a progress marker for one called Mine! Mine! Mine! for opening the presents during the Kramp'lhri fight. Text says open 33 of each color. 3 colors that I've seen, so 99, and I think only the person who opens them gets credit, like rescuing Gingerbread people or collecting candy in Winter Invasion.

'tis the season for sociopathy. Trololololololololol.
  • Speaking of which, how the heck do I get the gingerbread accolade? Is it when you save them from freezing? Or just beating all the snowmen around them?
    Both, but you have to do the interact on the ones that you rescue from the snowmen to get get credit.
    The new 2017 QWW Accolade is called "Mine, Mine, Mine!" and is 25 points.